Kobe Bryant’s parents says son lied about memorabilia

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
163 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
99 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #41
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,143 | Props total: 8115 8115
 Mega said:
If I give you something as a gift. That doesn't mean I gave you something to sell. So now you need a downpayment for a house you're going to sell his sh*t without telling him first? Who knows if it has sentimental value. Plus I'm sure he has a contract for his autograph and memorabilia.

How would someone feel if they found out you regifted their Christmas present.
Uhhh yea you did. If you give someone something, they can do whatever the fu*k they want with it. You shouldn't even be concerned with it once you hand it over.
 5 years ago '05        #42
jgunna 
space
space
$999 | Props total: 74 74
 Dee504 said:
Wouldn't be no limit to my spending when it comes to moms, especially with his bank account.
But he can by his wife's mom a lavish mansion tho

bi*ch got this n*gga dangling by the nuts

I get what you're saying....but when your mom is asking for house number 4 and sh*t its kind of like overdoing.... just because u have the money doesn't mean you should take advantage of its existence..... now if moms never got sh*t from him thats a different story.....but no one likes to be taken advantage of by ANYONE dont matter if its moms, dad, baby moms who ever once people start abusing the situation just because they can you kind of feel the need to put a stop to it.....
 5 years ago '13        #43
Lucky Lucas 47 heat pts47
space
space
space
$15,398 | Props total: 5775 5775
 Nautilus O said:
Uhhh yea you did. If you give someone something, they can do whatever the fu*k they want with it. You shouldn't even be concerned with it once you hand it over.
Everything you saying right but still.

If I gave somebody something as a gift, I'm not talking like a car or some shoes or something that has no sentimental value to me, we talking about stuff I wore and cherished when I was a high school student.

I mean you would think his mom would want to hold on to something like that, my mom still got my first computer design I made back in the 10th grade. And all my little papers and awards from my hacking competitions.

I'd be hurt as hell if she ever sold that stuff. I''d see it just like you see it, if it wasn't his mom.

Mom dukes not spose to be selling your memories away.
 5 years ago '12        #44
BlackBreesus 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$8,335 | Props total: 8 8
 jgunna said:
I get what you're saying....but when your mom is asking for house number 4 and sh*t its kind of like overdoing.... just because u have the money doesn't mean you should take advantage of its existence..... now if moms never got sh*t from him thats a different story.....but no one likes to be taken advantage of by ANYONE dont matter if its moms, dad, baby moms who ever once people start abusing the situation just because they can you kind of feel the need to put a stop to it.....
You're right but still I'd spoil my moms before any random bi*ch wife or not. If you can give a bi*ch a 4 million dollar ring you give your mom whatever ridiculous demand she wants.
 5 years ago '05        #45
jgunna 
space
space
$999 | Props total: 74 74
 Dee504 said:
You're right but still I'd spoil my moms before any random bi*ch wife or not. If you can give a bi*ch a 4 million dollar ring you give your mom whatever ridiculous demand she wants.
Real talk there.... Moms over everything
 5 years ago '10        #46
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Lucky Lucas said:
Everything you saying right but still.

If I gave somebody something as a gift, I'm not talking like a car or some shoes or something that has no sentimental value to me, we talking about stuff I wore and cherished when I was a high school student.

I mean you would think his mom would want to hold on to something like that, my mom still got my first computer design I made back in the 10th grade. And all my little papers and awards from my hacking competitions.

I'd be hurt as hell if she ever sold that stuff. I''d see it just like you see it, if it wasn't his mom.

Mom dukes not spose to be selling your memories away.
That would be cool if you didn't have 5 nba championship rings. Half the sh*t they were selling were used clothes from high school. They were selling a basketball HE SIGNED What kind of sentimental value is there in rings the Lakers gave to your parents, he's got his own.

This n*gga is just being a hoe, if you mad at your mom for selling some practice shorts from high school, then you just a spoiled punk a.ss n*gga
 05-14-2013, 09:00 PM         #47
the player 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Armen87 said:
so we're gonna act like kobe's dad wasn't a basketball star and hasn't coached for fuking 10 years?
*overseas....

05-14-2013, 09:02 PM         #48
the player 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they bi*ching when they got 3 HOUSES ALREADY!?!?!? 2 more for his sisters?

n*gga bought 5 homes he doesnt live in for his fam

id say fu*k em ....
 5 years ago '06        #49
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,348 | Props total: 5497 5497
everybody has their limits when it comes to money

I personally wouldn't have one for my mom though.
 5 years ago '11        #50
Suppafresh 26 heat pts26
space
space
$6,090 | Props total: 265 265
fu*k Kobe
 5 years ago '10        #51
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13643 13643
 Nautilus O said:
That makes it ok? Kobe been a hoe, you would think Jellybean aint spend no time with that n*gga.
ofcourse not homie. I hate them type of males. Yall tripping on Kobe like he didn't rat out Shaq and ran the other coach out. Nothin new under the son.
 5 years ago '11        #52
Loso Luciano24 227 heat pts227
space
space
$14,486 | Props total: 8380 8380
3 Homes to parents!!!!!!!!!

& THEY WANT ANOTHER HOUSE. So, its right just to keep leaching off your son for life? fu*k is wrong with you n*ggaz?

5 years ago '10        #53
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Loso Luciano24 said:
3 Homes to parents!!!!!!!!!

& THEY WANT ANOTHER HOUSE. So, its right just to keep leaching off your son for life? fu*k is wrong with you n*ggaz?

Please post the link to the article that states he brought 3 homes for his parents
 5 years ago '04        #54
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
 Dee Grande said:
@ somebody offering you a free house and you getting mad because it's not luxurious enough
word. what kind of sh*t is that? its one thing if the person with the memorabilia was not connected to him in any way but what kind of parent tries to sell this type of stuff?

they are better off starting a Kobe museum and caking off of that instead of the easy $ right now. Kobe better find a way to get this stuff from them and just not speak to his parents for a while
 5 years ago '04        #55
Mega 
space
space
$5,592 | Props total: 981 981
 Nautilus O said:
It's his mom, man, not some autograph seeker off the street.

Why would he expect her to sell his stuff?

Kobe can't even trust family

We saw how serious memorabilia is to some people
 05-14-2013, 10:22 PM         #56
JohnDoe B1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CTR said:
Why are you worrying about this n*ggas money and what he should do with it?
Grow the fu*k UP lil bi*ch a.ss n*gga.
Muthafu*kas are always in other people's business and quick to judge.
I hate n*ggas like you, why don't you just fall over and die because you are just taking up space you lazy fu*k.
Talking about "He got this and that so he should do THIS because if he doesn't then he sucks"
Eat a d!ck ho a.ss n*gga.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #57
Pete Butter 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,637 | Props total: 143 143
QUESTIONS....

(1) Where does it state that Kobe purchased 3 houses for his parents?
(2) Where all of these 3 houses owned at the same time or did they sell one house to upgrade to a new house?
(3) How much did each of these houses cost because all 3 houses can be worth $750K (totalling $2.2Million) which is LESS THAN THE $8 Million home that he purchased for his wife's mother

I'm all about putting the wife first...even before the mother. BUT this seems like Kobe is acting like a bi*ch. $4 miillion ring for wife...$8 million home for mother n law (even though she still gets alimony) and countless other BS like $1000 purses, shoes, clothes, etc. Kobe is an a.ss of epic proportions.
 05-14-2013, 10:28 PM         #58
JohnDoe B1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 82Koo said:
I wonder why Kobe's Dad has spoken on this matter at all. He must already know his wife is tryna hustle another house out of Kobe before he retires. I dont blame Kobe mostly (just letting this get to the news is his only fault) he keep blowing money he will end up like the rest of these great players (Barkley, Shaq, Webber*(he maynot be too great)) who have to do tv just to maintain their lifestyles.
No sh*t
 5 years ago '07        #59
HeckDaMonsta 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,356 | Props total: 2813 2813
Same people who sh*t on athletes for going broke are the same people sh*tting on Kobe for not buying people multiple houses. Seriously who sells their sons memorabilia just to have a nicer house? That sh*t should be priceless
 5 years ago '05        #60
BO$$ Playa 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$1,461 | Props total: 3 3
First of all, I don't know where this Kobe buying his mother in law a 8 million dollar house thing came from. Where ya'll getting your souces from? When I search that nothing comes up with the 8 million dollar number. It says he bought her a 3.2M dollar house which they sold then bought another multi million dollar home.

And ya'll n*ggas trip me out gossiping about this mans family business. There is too much sh*t we don't know about to really judge the situation. Obviously there are a lot of issues between him and his parents, it's not about money. We don't know what the fu*k is really going on. They probably don't even speak to each other.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy