Kobe Bryant’s parents says son lied about memorabilia

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
149 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
188 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
44 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #1
7446 pageviews
123 comments

d2921 2850 heat pts2850
space
space
$24,537 | Props total: 5414 5414
Kobe Bryant’s parents says son lied about memorabilia

To recap, Bryant’s mother, Pamela, agreed to sell some of her son’s memorabilia to an auction house for $450,000 up front. Kobe was trying to stop the sale — and had it temporarily blocked — because he claims he owns the memorabilia and that his mother is selling it without his permission.

Bryant’s mother is likely attempting to sell the memorabilia because she wants to buy a new home. Kobe was willing to buy his parents a home, but they wanted something more expensive than he was willing to buy.

Goldin Auctions filed a lawsuit to determine who owns the memorabilia.

According to TMZ, Kobe’s father stated in his declaration that Kobe gave the items to his mom over the years, telling her, “Here mom, these are for you.” Kobe’s grandmother reportedly has filed a declaration in support of his parents.

Making matters worse in the dispute is that family members are taking sides; Kobe’s sister reportedly filed a declaration claiming that Kobe’s mom has said for years that they could sell the stuff and profit greatly.

I’m guessing that Kobe probably gave the memorabilia to his parents, but not with the intent for them to sell it.

In cases like this, nobody wins. Well, nobody except for maybe the lawyers.

visit this link Kobe Bryant's parents says son lied about memorabilia | Larry Brown Sports

123 comments for "Kobe Bryant’s parents says son lied about memorabilia"

5 years ago '07        #2
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,037 | Props total: 30311 30311
Dude is the cancer on his professional team... he's a cancer for his family. He's selfish on the court... selfish off the court... "indian giver". Chooses video wh0ores over his fam. This dude is a piece of work
 5 years ago '12        #3
TrillSwag 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,194 | Props total: 7383 7383
Kobe came from a terrible family.
They nothing but money hungry Jews.
They salty he is sharing his fortune with his wifey which any married man would do. He broke y'all pathetic fu*ks off and continued to do so but they want more.
disgusting.
 5 years ago '06        #4
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,218 | Props total: 5029 5029
kobe bought them 3 houses, countless cars, etc

ungrateful
 5 years ago '07        #5
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,724 | Props total: 4479 4479

Letting the outside world in family business is never going to end well... they should have handled this situation without lawyers
 5 years ago '09        #6
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,392 | Props total: 5096 5096
he making 30 mill a year just from the lakers and hes got a price limit on how much he will spend on a house for his MOM? cmon kobe
 5 years ago '05        #7
CTR 376 heat pts376
space
space
$2,976 | Props total: 5 5
 Poohdini said:
he making 30 mill a year just from the lakers and hes got a price limit on how much he will spend on a house for his MOM? cmon kobe
Why are you worrying about this n*ggas money and what he should do with it?
Grow the fu*k UP lil bi*ch a.ss n*gga.
Muthafu*kas are always in other people's business and quick to judge.
I hate n*ggas like you, why don't you just fall over and die because you are just taking up space you lazy fu*k.
Talking about "He got this and that so he should do THIS because if he doesn't then he sucks"
Eat a d!ck ho a.ss n*gga.
 5 years ago '06        #8
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,459 | Props total: 17895 17895
 Poohdini said:
If the post saying he bought then 3 houses is true absolutely he should have a limit. I dont know if it is or isnt true
 05-14-2013, 07:02 AM         #9
twentythree 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that's gonna be one awkward a.ss Thanksgiving.
 5 years ago '08        #10
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
@ somebody offering you a free house and you getting mad because it's not luxurious enough
 5 years ago '06        #11
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
Sad that situations have to come down to sh*t like this. I won't judge. I'm sure there are millions of families out there who go through a lot worse.
 5 years ago '09        #12
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,392 | Props total: 5096 5096
 CTR said:
I hate n*ggas like you, why don't you just fall over and die because you are just taking up space you lazy fu*k.
Talking about "He got this and that so he should do THIS because if he doesn't then he sucks"
 5 years ago '12        #13
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,704 | Props total: 22071 22071
 Poohdini said:
 5 years ago '06        #14
simplyAmazin 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,277 | Props total: 184 184
 CTR said:
ether
 5 years ago '09        #15
The Bully 350 heat pts350
space
space
$48,355 | Props total: 34882 34882
kobe stans bout to go at pamela's neck, she's chris childs/raja bell status to them

what's funny is kobe would slap the shyt outta yall for talking wreckless about his parents, no matter how much he might be beefing with them
 5 years ago '05        #16
Panopticon 42 heat pts42
space
space
$23,924 | Props total: 11287 11287
 twentythree said:
that's gonna be one awkward a.ss Thanksgiving.

[pic - click to view]

05-14-2013, 10:49 AM         #17
Piccolo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CTR said:
oh my god the pot calling the kettle black. Everyone of you idiots here are gossiping about his pockets and issues yall know nothing about.
 5 years ago '06        #18
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,867 | Props total: 25631 25631
I do feel bad for kobe in this case because when you get a little money family automatically thinks their entitled to it. He bought his mom a few houses and other things but they keep pushing for more and more and more. Yes it's his mom but when is enough enough? On the other hand if he did give his mom those items he really shouldn't be trying to stop her from selling them even tho they are sentimental to him. The only thing i can think of is him contacting the auction house and see how much they are willing to sell it back to him for. Which in turns sucks because it's pretty much his life/brand being sold to him..

Just because it's ''family' if you got money it's gonna be abused happens all the time. In mj case it was all his siblings trying to get in his pockets so he cut them all off and only took care of the one person that was never in the news acting a fool for his money which was his mom..
 5 years ago '07        #19
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,831 | Props total: 4807 4807
i can see both sides of it,but its really sad either way.kobe gotta be 1 of tha loneliest dudes on tha planet
 5 years ago '11        #20
DRAGONFLY JONES 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,047 | Props total: 3179 3179
only issue i have is his mother in law having an 8 million dollar house..but his moms gotta bargain with him and sell his sht to get a 450k house...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
74 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
173 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
49 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy