Id have knocked him [Mayweather] out, said Sugar Ray Leonard the other day.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
63 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
107 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '05        #21
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2
well he beat the fu*k out of his daddy so yea
 5 years ago '10        #22
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,971 | Props total: 1796 1796
Floyd would outclass both them n*ggaz.hit and don't get hit.Floyd us the master at that
 5 years ago '04        #23
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,689 | Props total: 533 533
They gave Mayweather his props. At the same time, acknowledged how in their era, everyone fought each other to see who was the best. We would truly see how great Mayweather if he could've fought the Durans Hearns Haglars and Leonard of the seventies n eighties. Hell, would've been nice to see him f!ght the Chavez, De La Hoyas, Mosley and Trinidad of the nineties
 5 years ago '06        #24
Big Yari 5 heat pts
space
space
$731 | Props total: 71 71
 Kaliz ChamP said:
They gave Mayweather his props. At the same time, acknowledged how in their era, everyone fought each other to see who was the best. We would truly see how great Mayweather if he could've fought the Durans Hearns Haglars and Leonard of the seventies n eighties. Hell, would've been nice to see him f!ght the Chavez, De La Hoyas, Mosley and Trinidad of the nineties
 5 years ago '07        #25
young mad 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,592 | Props total: 7498 7498
Floyd's defense and ring IQ is what would make him a winner in ANY era. True boxing fans know this. I love Ray Leonard and Duran, but neither were truly complete boxers, Duran especially. Yes, May is f!ghting in a weaker era but he can only f!ght who is available, that's not his fault. He has dominated his era, which is what you would expect a great boxer to do.
 5 years ago '08        #26
RustyLorcin 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$3,459 | Props total: 588 588
 beast mode said:
Floyd would outclass both them n*ggaz.hit and don't get hit.Floyd us the master at that

[pic - click to view]

Duran would r*pe Floyd boy...and Leonard was even better than Duran so that's not even fair.

"Hit and not get hit" depends a lot on who's in front of you... of course it's easy with a 36 year old Oscar, old as sh*t Mosley and Robert the bum Guerrero.

Hell.. honestly even Wilfred Benitez who was the odd dude out in the era of Leonard, Duran etc would give Floyd the business.

Last edited by RustyLorcin; 05-14-2013 at 05:14 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #27
RustyLorcin 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$3,459 | Props total: 588 588
 young mad said:
Floyd's defense and ring IQ is what would make him a winner in ANY era. True boxing fans know this. I love Ray Leonard and Duran, but neither were truly complete boxers, Duran especially. Yes, May is f!ghting in a weaker era but he can only f!ght who is available, that's not his fault. He has dominated his era, which is what you would expect a great boxer to do.
There's not a more dominant lightweight in the HISTORY of the sport. he was such a good lightweight that he had to go up in weight to f!ght people that were way bigger than him... yet he was not complete? let me guess Brah Floyd is complete, Broner is complete eh?

let's make a poll right now on boxing scene and ask who has a more legendary history between Floyd and Duran and bet money on it?

Last edited by RustyLorcin; 05-14-2013 at 05:22 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #28
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,378 | Props total: 463 463
 RustyLorcin said:
There's not a more dominant lightweight in the HISTORY of the sport. he was such a good lightweight that he had to go up in weight to f!ght people that were way bigger than him... yet he was not complete? let me guess Brah Floyd is complete, Broner is complete eh?

let's make a poll right now on boxing scene and ask who has a more legendary history between Floyd and Duran and bet money on it?
Ahh man....y'all should know by now that Floyd is my guy,but keeping all things real...Duran>>>Floyd in terms of career. Duran is top five dead or alive on a lot of list. Would it have been nice too see? He'll yes. Same with Ray Leonard. As far as knocking him out...man,considering the fact that technically speaking,Floyd has never tasted the canvas it's just hard for me to see that.

And no,Floyd isnt a complete f!ghter,the main thing he's lacking (at 147) is power.

Now what really k!lls me,what grinds my gears,what's been russling my jimmies...is that suddenly the welterweight division is sh*t...while its true now,up until a few years ago,it was the strongest division. The network/GB/TR split is k!lling the 140/147 weight classes.

Last edited by mt fuji; 05-14-2013 at 06:22 PM..
 05-14-2013, 06:24 PM         #29
the player 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gee, another thread where an elder's opinion on a younger person turns into a d!ckriding session

"i like _____, but ____ is right"
"_____ is better than _____old a.ss was"

5 years ago '07        #30
young mad 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,592 | Props total: 7498 7498
 RustyLorcin said:

bruh we all know leonard made up for his defensive flaws with his athleticism...let's not forget about floyd's stint at 135 when people were afraid to f!ght him.

When did I mention Broner? Why are you mentioning him..?

And by legendary history, how can you ask a question for a boxer who hasn't even finished his last bout? I know you know boxing so I'm surprised at your responses, honestly.
 5 years ago '06        #31
SaTown's Finest 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,661 | Props total: 590 590
 Twotwenty said:
They would not have done sh*t cause he wouldn't f!ght them
 5 years ago '13        #32
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305
He may have a point.

Boxers are not as skilled as they used to be way back when.

It was more competitive.
 5 years ago '06        #33
frequent23 
space
space
$1,084 | Props total: 82 82
 THEYOUNGMESSIAH said:
Nahh he would've ducked em.. Just like he ducked manny in his prime

Even 50 confirmed it.

So yall mayweather stans go eat a bag of d!cks
U mean when Manny was on roids? U mean before Marquez put him to sleep? Did u ever see Floyd's punch stats against Marquez??? U dnt kno sh*t about boxing
 05-14-2013, 09:04 PM         #34
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its not Floyd's fault nobody can fu*k with him.
 05-14-2013, 09:04 PM         #35
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 frequent23 said:
U mean when Manny was on roids? U mean before Marquez put him to sleep? Did u ever see Floyd's punch stats against Marquez??? U dnt kno sh*t about boxing
 5 years ago '10        #36
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
I miss when Floyd was more aggressive

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #37
igotgame4ya 
space
space
$1,858 | Props total: 19 19
it's funny that people say floyd didn't f!ght anybody, but they NEVER talk about how he was a KID in there beating up grown men .... I bet most have never seen the Corrales(RIP), Chop-Chop, Emanuel Augustus, castillo 1 & 2 f!ghts.... or even the arturo gatti...(RIP) f!ght... I bet most didn't even follow boxing enough to know the f!ght history of the other f!ghters i just named and the wars they've had...

so to say Floyd hasn't fought anybody is 4ukin bs... he tried to f!ght mosley in his prime... @ 2:33

[video - click to view]

Bob Arum wouldn't set up the Oscar f!ght in Oscars reign.. this is why he bought himself out of his contract...

THIS IS WHY TOP RANK AND FLOYD CANT MAKE f!ghtS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why do you think they don't like each other... Oscar did the same thing to ARUM, that's why there's a golden boy promotions

THIS IS WHY THE ALL OF THOSE f!ghtS IN THE ARTICLE INCLUDING THE PACQUAIO f!ght WASNT MADE... it wasn't b/c the f!ghters were ducking ... this is ARUM...

[video - click to view]

As to who would win... who knows... styles makes f!ghts and the fact that SRL could take hits... and dish..i dont know .but still floyd is a g when it comes to defense,and accuracy.... the #s don't lie... statistically he's one of the best in boxing ever so... idk... it would be a great f!ght...

Duran would be a dope f!ght b/c of the pressure he would put on floyd... but again how would floyd adapt... idk...

now knockin him out... lol... maybe... with that one punch that every f!ghter has a chance of hitting... lol

Last edited by igotgame4ya; 05-14-2013 at 09:47 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #38
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,689 | Props total: 533 533
I would want to see a Hearns/Mayweather bout. Floyd defense against them jabs n flickers. Whew,i need to go buy a video game
 5 years ago '04        #39
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,378 | Props total: 463 463
 igotgame4ya said:
it's funny that people say floyd didn't f!ght anybody, but they NEVER talk about how he was a KID in there beating up grown men .... I bet most have never seen the Corrales(RIP), Chop-Chop, Emanuel Augustus, castillo 1 & 2 f!ghts.... or even the arturo gatti...(RIP) f!ght... I bet most didn't even follow boxing enough to know the f!ght history of the other f!ghters i just named and the wars they've had...

so to say Floyd hasn't fought anybody is 4ukin bs... he tried to f!ght mosley in his prime... @ 2:33

Bob Arum wouldn't set up the Oscar f!ght in Oscars reign.. this is why he bought himself out of his contract...

THIS IS WHY TOP RANK AND FLOYD CANT MAKE f!ghtS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why do you think they don't like each other... Oscar did the same thing to ARUM, that's why there's a golden boy promotions

THIS IS WHY THE ALL OF THOSE f!ghtS IN THE ARTICLE INCLUDING THE PACQUAIO f!ght WASNT MADE... it wasn't b/c the f!ghters were ducking ... this is ARUM...

As to who would win... who knows... styles makes f!ghts and the fact that SRL could take hits... and dish..i dont know .but still floyd is a g when it comes to defense,and accuracy.... the #s don't lie... statistically he's one of the best in boxing ever so... idk... it would be a great f!ght...

Duran would be a dope f!ght b/c of the pressure he would put on floyd... but again how would floyd adapt... idk...

now knockin him out... lol... maybe... with that one punch that every f!ghter has a chance of hitting... lol
Sigh....what can you say?
 5 years ago '11        #40
Teknishen04 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,364 | Props total: 236 236
 igotgame4ya said:

This
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of Im not racist
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago