Patrick Willis has had it with these snakes on his patio (pic)

most viewed right now
 NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Wildest Game Stats of the Year so far...?
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA NBA GMs vote Wolves star Towns best player to build around - Is it still t..
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
126 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #81
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
space
$25,376 | Props total: 8055 8055
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

And no fu*ks were given
but but but
 5 years ago '13        #82
pierredaire 
space
space
$2,571 | Props total: 1152 1152
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

And no fu*ks were given
/thread
 5 years ago '05        #83
Clutch City Kid 138 heat pts138
space
space
$28,236 | Props total: 28642 28642
no need to k!ll something that aint trying to hurt you..... im a white boy tho, we aint scared of stupid sh*t like this
 5 years ago '07        #84
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,832 | Props total: 1998 1998
 Anahuac said:
Back in middle school during the summers, my friends and I would go out in alleys hunting for snakes. We would catch like 10 and then go back home and k!ll the sh*t out of the by smashing them with rocks, setting them on fire, throwing them into the air and watch them die on impact, and cut their tails and heads off.

Never k!lled one that big.
ay bruh...
 5 years ago '05        #85
Clutch City Kid 138 heat pts138
space
space
$28,236 | Props total: 28642 28642
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

And no fu*ks were given

i can almost guarentee that the meat from these deer was put to good use, the average hunter doesnt waste its k!ll ... that might be the only difference with all of this
 5 years ago '07        #86
Dice City 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,353 | Props total: 2580 2580
sensitive a.ss people crack me up
 5 years ago '08        #87
popsjenkins 26 heat pts26
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 256 256
 Clutch City Kid said:
i can almost guarentee that the meat from these deer was put to good use, the average hunter doesnt waste its k!ll ... that might be the only difference with all of this
So if he ate the snake, it would be ok??

It goes like this, the average american (no matter the race) can only identify 2 snakes immediately, a cobra and a rattlesnake. Any other snake may or may not be poisonous but most people err on the side of caution.

If thats me, and I see a snake on my property and I don't know if it's poisonous or not, for all I know that snake it there to k!ll me and my whole family. It's gotta die, no way around it.
 5 years ago '04        #88
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
all snakes should be k!lled. Good job Patrick.
 5 years ago '10        #89
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,111 | Props total: 1269 1269
 nameless1 said:
i just went to his fb and white america going in

Alex Petrides Wow, what an as*hole. You should go to jail for animal abuse! Snakes are living things, good for the ecosystem, plus it's just a rat snake! Nothing harmful about it! You dumbass!
20 minutes ago · Like · 1

Sarah Alia It isn't just disgusting that he k!lled a harmless snake. If he had simply done that out of fear he would have been an uneducated pansy and nothing more... but he not only murdered a defenseless animal but he takes photos and poses like he got off on doing it and tried to make himself look macho for k!lling a little harmless snake with a big gun and being too much of a sissy to even pick it up after it was dead. This dude is not stable to get off on harming a defenseless animal for no reason and brag about it thinking he is macho because he can pull the trigger on a gun. He is supposed to be a role model, instead I hope nobody is stupid enough to allow him around children unsupervised because someone who thinks it is macho and fun to torture and k!ll small defenseless animals usually end up harming people later in life! I hope someone steals his poor dog before he tortures that too!!!

Sal Lopez Wow big buff guy needed a gun to k!ll a non venomous snake lol he should just grabbed it by its head didn't anyone learn from the crocodile hunter . Its not a rattle snake either just a harmless bullsnake .lol and people need to calm down just because ur vegetarian doesn't mean your food doesn't die plants a living .but he should have caught it a released that bullet could have hit something else .

Eileen Lorraine Really, k!lling a harmless snake isnt "disgusting?" So now, gonna hear how it was in self-defense, huh. IT disgusting, HE'S disgusting!!!! ppl. like u aren't getting how sad, and mind you, upsetting this is too some folks who actually care /give 2 sh*ts!!!! Im unliking!!!! I just hope Patrick realizes how alot of ppl. do not condone this k!lling and his "psychopathic demented behavior" (with his smiley-face and all!!!

theres more like this too,

I guess these people would lynch me then: A bird had a nest in a container I keep under my grill........I keep my charcoal and wood chunks in it.........but this bird had babies in that bi*ch.....I threw them n*ggaz in the woods and watched the crows eat them up...................come and get me white people.........I dare you.
 5 years ago '10        #90
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 gbmilwaukee said:
Gotta love America. HAY DAT DERES A SNAKE ON MAH LAWN LEMME GO GET MAH GUN HUURR!!!! I definitely won't feel sorry for this scumbag when his brain turns to mush after he's done playing. Hopefully that same gun is his choice when he offs himself.
So for protecting his home and his family....this?? Damn you're stupid
 5 years ago '06        #91
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,867 | Props total: 261 261
Someone is gonna be mad about this
 5 years ago '05        #92
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 715 715
kill the poison ones but let the other ones go so they can k!ll the rodents. Rather have snakes around then rats.
 5 years ago '08        #93
AKMPLCE 34 heat pts34
space
space
$3,850 | Props total: 1097 1097
hope he dont lose his visa endorsement over this stupid sh*t
 5 years ago '04        #94
deziking 80 heat pts80
space
space
$19,550 | Props total: 5151 5151
sh*t it would be crazy if bullet fired back.
 5 years ago '12        #95
Julian 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,684 | Props total: 2302 2302
 popsjenkins said:
So if he ate the snake, it would be ok??

It goes like this, the average american (no matter the race) can only identify 2 snakes immediately, a cobra and a rattlesnake. Any other snake may or may not be poisonous but most people err on the side of caution.

If thats me, and I see a snake on my property and I don't know if it's poisonous or not, for all I know that snake it there to k!ll me and my whole family. It's gotta die, no way around it.
That's just their excuse for defending whitey they don't know what anyone does after the hunt, probably fu*k the deer carcass. They're more pissed off at him for k!lling a snake than at Zimmerman for murking Tray
 5 years ago '06        #96
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,462 | Props total: 14706 14706
Willis from the south so he knows what to do when you see one of those evil fu*kin animals...

and fu*k anybody crying about k!lling a snake, go hug a fu*kin tree you bi*ch. Make all liberals look like pussies. Would you be crying if one of those slithering f*ggots bit your dumb a.ss?
 5 years ago '06        #97
n0xescapex 22 heat pts22
space
space
$4,564 | Props total: 3486 3486
The world will critisize when you are somebody that has power.
 05-14-2013, 04:43 PM         #98
Stayburnin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn yo I would be scared as fu*k if that snake was on my property. one time I had a little a.ss garden snake on my property and I bugged the fu*k out and my ex was like its a snake relax. im like what u mean relax I don't fu*k with snakes. I was about to call animal control and spend a few hundred dollars to get it off my property but it was gone by the time I got back. but if I saw that snake on my property I would move right away. u know PETA is gonna get on his a.ss now for shootin that snake. I remember those n*ggas had something to say when Obama swatted that fly.
 5 years ago '07        #99
Avon_Barksdale 4343 heat pts4343
space
space
$42,453 | Props total: 55923 55923
 ghettofire said:
he's from tenn, surprised he didn't turn them into boots on the spot
 5 years ago '04        #100
pimppoet 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,933 | Props total: 230 230
 sho 2010 said:
White folk love the animal

Even tho the animal stay k!llin them tho

pretty much....

Trilluminati GA said:
got damn snakes got more sympathy from white folks then Trayvon the irony
Reminds me of DL Hughley endangered species special I watched last night...sad but true

Last edited by pimppoet; 05-14-2013 at 05:13 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
51 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now