Kendrick Lamar - B*tch Don't Kill My Vibe (Director's Cut)

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
115 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
78 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #21
Verse 71 heat pts71
space
space
$16,590 | Props total: 5328 5328
Quincy >>>

05-13-2013, 06:41 PM         #22
titusfuk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh yeah TDE hoe!
 5 years ago '12        #23
CaliSteppin 33 heat pts33
space
space
$9,703 | Props total: 3401 3401
That beat on the Q snippet sounded serious
 05-13-2013, 07:12 PM         #24
Sin Loc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sam Rothstein said:
What message lol?
he's just sending mixed messages to the youth like every other rapper, he just disguises it with rapping facts - don't get me wrong I fu*k with him but he needs to pick a side because he's breeding confusion among young n*ggas
 5 years ago '06        #25
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,700 | Props total: 8662 8662
 Sin Loc said:
he's just sending mixed messages to the youth like every other rapper, he just disguises it with rapping facts - don't get me wrong I fu*k with him but he needs to pick a side because he's breeding confusion among young n*ggas
what mix messages is he sending?
 05-13-2013, 07:44 PM         #26
Sin Loc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 marcusaka50 said:
what mix messages is he sending?
i might be giving this n*gga too much credit or responsibility but bear with me.

i feel personally like this n*gga is walking on the line of education and ignorance, he embraces both aspects equally all while presents himself to be an enlightening mc. he kicks knowledge, and then balances it with something ignorant, which I believe might confuse the youth whom of which does not know the difference. the reprocussions then become a misguided truth.
 5 years ago '10        #27
PrinceDeville25 24 heat pts24
space
space
$5,178 | Props total: 464 464
 Sin Loc said:
i might be giving this n*gga too much credit or responsibility but bear with me.

i feel personally like this n*gga is walking on the line of education and ignorance, he embraces both aspects equally all while presents himself to be an enlightening mc. he kicks knowledge, and then balances it with something ignorant, which I believe might confuse the youth whom of which does not know the difference. the reprocussions then become a misguided truth.
What's wrong w/ that? Pac did it. He's human. He's been stressing that in his music since day one.

We all contradict ourselves.

That's just part of being human.

Sometimes I wanna hear some ignorant sh*t, sometimes I wanna hear some positive sh*t

Why not have the freedom to do both?? Atleast his ignorant talk isn't on some str8 ratchet sh*t like a Chief Keef. It's still high quality and highly thought out

It makes for better music that way
 5 years ago '11        #28
Kobane 163 heat pts163
space
space
$15,109 | Props total: 2334 2334
 ralph lauren said:

[pic - click to view]

what video is this?

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #29
OskarDaHippie 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,376 | Props total: 2005 2005
 curlyd said:
School boy will flop unless he has a "swimming pools" up his sleeve
sadly this is true. but....

KING Q !!!

Last edited by OskarDaHippie; 05-13-2013 at 09:04 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #30
CosbySweater 297 heat pts297
space
space
$36,137 | Props total: 15848 15848
I can't wait for Oxymoron
 5 years ago '12        #31
CosbySweater 297 heat pts297
space
space
$36,137 | Props total: 15848 15848
oh and another dope video by the Baby GOAT
 5 years ago '12        #32
DireWolf07 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,759 | Props total: 1007 1007
Need dat Q track
 5 years ago '11        #33
mravish23 13 heat pts13
space
space
$509 | Props total: 0 0
not really a fan of schoolboy Q...or really listen to him but dat snip at da end sounds

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #34
Polygod 75 heat pts75
space
space
$3,953 | Props total: 1405 1405
 Sin Loc said:

I think thats the point, you can't be serious all the time. The great thing about everything in the universe is that there's a balance. It's ok to save the world in the day and destroy it at night.
 5 years ago '10        #35
Donny D 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,178 | Props total: 17 17
 Sin Loc said:

"And dont call me lyrical, Cause really I'm just a n*gga that's evil and spiritual"

Straight from the horses mouth
 5 years ago '10        #36
RedLight 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,407 | Props total: 2348 2348
 Sin Loc said:

Yea lol... i see it too.

It's cool though, i think that's why i kinda like Kendrick cause he's not coming off "holier than thou".

This is the mistake with rappers who "kick knowledge", they come off as annoying people who think they are above others and because of that their message gets lost.

A young person is not going to listen to someone kicking knowledge but they will listen to someone they can relate to.
 05-14-2013, 12:41 AM         #37
typicalblackman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
First song off Oxymoron that made me go:
 5 years ago '05        #38
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
The snippet at the end is the First Q track I think I might like from Oxymoron cause the "Gangsta" & "Yah Yah" songs were wack to me. I agree with what homie said he will need a Swimming Pools type track to breakthrough and do Kendrick like numbers but If he dont I predict he will do 80,000 - 100,000 first week just off TDE loyal fanbase.
 5 years ago '12        #39
CaliSteppin 33 heat pts33
space
space
$9,703 | Props total: 3401 3401
 Fly or Die said:
You probably thought Kendrick would flop too
 5 years ago '05        #40
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
 Fly or Die said:
TDE has a loyal fanbase if Tyler can do those type of numbers Q can too. Watch
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
99 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
177 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
202 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy