LeBron "I donít need to flop. I donít even know how to do it."

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
242 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #161
tommymm96 2 heat pts OP
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
 IceMan said:
Really

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

fu*king Le-Flop
 5 years ago '07        #162
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18

INDIANAPOLIS -- LeBron James vehemently denies he's a flopper but openly recognizes it as an effective strategy.

"Some guys have been doing it for years, just trying to get an advantage," James said Monday in the lead-up to Tuesday's Game 4 of the Eastern Conference finals. "Any way you can get an advantage over the opponent to help your team win, so be it."

That position illustrates a friction that's developed over the past two seasons between James' Miami Heat and their current opponent, the Indiana Pacers. It's fair to say the Pacers and the Heat have different views on flopping. One side thinks it's an art and the other a menace.

The Pacers, who trail the Heat 2-1 in the best-of-seven series, have routinely complained about the Heat's flopping, mostly to referees during games. Before a playoff series between the teams last season, Pacers coach Frank Vogel was fined $15,000 by the NBA for complaining that officials let the Heat players get away with flopping.

"I think it's well documented. I'm not for flopping," Vogel said.

In the last round of the playoffs, Chicago Bulls coach Tom Thibodeau accused James of flopping. James shot back at the comments, saying, "I don't need to flop. I play an aggressive game. I don't flop. I've never been one of those guys."

The accusations against the Heat, however, have continued in this series against the Pacers.

"People flop all the time," Pacers center Roy Hibbert said. "It's sad to say ... not just against the Heat, throughout the whole season."

During Game 3 on Sunday, Dwyane Wade appeared to be caught exaggerating contact from the Pacers' Ian Mahinmi when he fell out of bounds after Mahinmi put a hand on Wade's back. Officials did not call a foul on the play, but the clip of the move spread on the Internet as one of the more egregious cases of the maneuver seen in the postseason.

Any subsequent violations are subject to league discipline. Memphis Grizzlies guard Tony Allen was the fourth player to be issued a fine for flopping during this year's playoffs. and Derek Fisher of the Oklahoma City Thunder, Jeff Pendergraph of the Indiana Pacers and J.R. Smith of the New York Knicks were each a.ssessed a $5,000 fine.

Still, fines have not seemed to stem the tide. No Heat players were officially warned or fined for flopping during the regular season or in the playoffs.

"It happens," Wade said. "We would have no NBA possibly if they got rid of all the flopping."
 5 years ago '07        #163
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
The plot thickens

My fish jumped out of it's aquarium onto the floor. Took me a few minutes to realize I wasn't watching a Miami Heat game.

Last edited by ttime236; 05-28-2013 at 11:50 AM..
 05-28-2013, 11:48 AM         #164
DailyOperator 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ttime236 said:

he sure could play QB in the nfl. not like he doesn't wear a skirt now
 5 years ago '12        #165
MischiefTooReal 139 heat pts139
space
space
$11,581 | Props total: 5036 5036

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #166
Pichito25 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,182 | Props total: 59 59
^^^^^^

terrible........Lebron is such a joke

media always talking bout how much he weighs...unstoppable freight train ...strongest player ever.........then he throws himself around like this and actually get those calls most of the time.
 5 years ago '09        #167
MakaveliToDon91 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,625 | Props total: 4609 4609
 KiddMischief said:

[pic - click to view]

son are both of these n*ggas deadass? jus look at that play
 05-29-2013, 02:49 PM         #168
DailyOperator 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KiddMischief said:

[pic - click to view]

lol the rare double flop
 5 years ago '12        #169
MischiefTooReal 139 heat pts139
space
space
$11,581 | Props total: 5036 5036

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
77 comments
2 days ago