NBC's The Blacklist

most viewed right now
 107
NFL Broncos' Von Miller loses endorsement deal after kneeling for anthem
99 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 88
Image(s) inside Alien visit earth post pictures on 4chan
65 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 68
FIRE!!! Rozena Ally
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 64
NBA Mike Conley on Kanye randomly calling him in the middle of the night this ..
31 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #121
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
avatar space
space
$17,415 | Props total: 2225 2225
 Marccoogs19 said:
They all but confirmed Red is her pops. I dont know why he's trying so hard to keep her from finding out.
I missed the last few episodes but I figured that out on the first episode.
 4 years ago '09        #122
5_star_smitty|m 207 heat pts207
space
avatar space
space
$44,437 | Props total: 3640 3640
 Kyeezy said:
Ain't nobody watching tonight?

fu*ked up what red did tho. I kinda like the nga but then he kinda get on my nerves.
so u didn't hear when her adopted father told Red that he wished they told him he had 6 hours instead of 6 months or whatever?
he wanted a quick death & Red obliged
 4 years ago '11        #123
Kyeezy 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,496 | Props total: 516 516
 5_star_smitty said:
so u didn't hear when her adopted father told Red that he wished they told him he had 6 hours instead of 6 months or whatever?
he wanted a quick death & Red obliged
Nope. I missed scenes and the airplane crash that ppl talking about bad cgi. Shrugs...
 4 years ago '05        #124
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,082 | Props total: 6458 6458
Airplane crash wasn't as bad as the house explosion a few episodes back.

But this episode was
 4 years ago '05        #125
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,082 | Props total: 6458 6458
Oh yeah and I swear this is the only damn show on television that I watch that doesn't have a "previously on" segment before each episode. I don't think they have shown one once since the second episode, if they even showed one before that one.

Not that big of a deal but it's nice to get a quick recap of past events every now and again just in case there's something you missed. I know most of us watch a lot of shows. I usually fast forward past those scenes anyway, but it's nice to have the option. What's the deal with that? I guess perhaps because the show that airs before it airs till 10:01 every night before it?
 4 years ago '04        #126
subway series 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$2,955 | Props total: 1385 1385
so tom doesn't know what red looks like ? liz must have told him
 4 years ago '09        #127
5_star_smitty|m 207 heat pts207
space
avatar space
space
$44,437 | Props total: 3640 3640
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Oh yeah and I swear this is the only damn show on television that I watch that doesn't have a "previously on" segment before each episode. I don't think they have shown one once since the second episode, if they even showed one before that one.

Not that big of a deal but it's nice to get a quick recap of past events every now and again just in case there's something you missed. I know most of us watch a lot of shows. I usually fast forward past those scenes anyway, but it's nice to have the option. What's the deal with that? I guess perhaps because the show that airs before it airs till 10:01 every night before it?
Unlike other shows, this 1 doesn't have any villains that appear in more than one episode...
So any recap at the start of the show would centre around the relationships between Red & Keane, and Keane & her husband
 4 years ago '04        #128
dblock187s 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$10,461 | Props total: 1993 1993
why didnt he just let dude tell her the truth what is the point of not telling her.... could make the work relationship better.... starting to not like the show
 4 years ago '05        #129
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,082 | Props total: 6458 6458
 5_star_smitty said:
So any recap at the start of the show would centre around the relationships between Red & Keane, and Keane & her husband
Which is what you would a.ssume they would be showing.
 4 years ago '05        #130
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
avatar space
space
$19,961 | Props total: 2067 2067
Andrew dice clay
 4 years ago '08        #131
M 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,927 | Props total: 4393 4393
just got caught up, who was the chick Red looked up at the end?
 4 years ago '04        #132
dylan 
space
avatar space
space
$342 | Props total: 0 0
I think that is liz mom that he looked up
 4 years ago '09        #133
29 26 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,010 | Props total: 2345 2345
 Rico23 said:
sh*t getting real
Finally...

solid first half of the finale.
 4 years ago '04        #134
!!! 202 heat pts202
space
avatar space
space
$39,706 | Props total: 26957 26957
 29 26 said:
Finally...

solid first half of the finale.

Season 1 will have 22 episodes.
 4 years ago '09        #135
29 26 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,010 | Props total: 2345 2345
 !!! said:
Season 1 will have 22 episodes.
Well dam, ha..
 4 years ago '09        #136
5_star_smitty|m 207 heat pts207
space
avatar space
space
$44,437 | Props total: 3640 3640
@ them offing Red's 2 partners...
who is he gonna globetrot with from now on?
i neeeeeeeeed to see part 2 right now
 4 years ago '05        #137
jgunna 
space
avatar space
space
$997 | Props total: 73 73
You see this gives me hope that the early format of red delivers bad guy for 3/4 the episode and leave a lil bit of back story for end would not be the main format of the show... hopefully it goes off in a different direction after this.... They took out reds team tho...damnnn...spray home girl blood all over the glass lmao.... I really hope they address the relationship in the next episode next week before the winter break.....
 4 years ago '05        #138
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,082 | Props total: 6458 6458
Not sure why everyone is a.ssuming the black dude got shot at the end of the episode. All you heard was a gunshot. Could have been Liz firing a shot at them or something

They showed him k!ll the other chick. They obviously left it open for speculation intentionally. Wouldn't be surprised if he's dead, but it's hardly a given.
 4 years ago '06        #139
droid3000 961 heat pts961
space
avatar space
space
$25,348 | Props total: 23126 23126
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Not sure why everyone is a.ssuming the black dude got shot at the end of the episode. All you heard was a gunshot. Could have been Liz firing a shot at them or something

They showed him k!ll the other chick. They obviously left it open for speculation intentionally. Wouldn't be surprised if he's dead, but it's hardly a given.
is keane not ko'd?

anyway pretty good episode, my fave of the season so far. although i kinda find it hard to believe keane would be able to handle herself under these circumstances considering that one chick beat her a.ss pretty quickly in the bathroom
 4 years ago '04        #140
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$8,912 | Props total: 2975 2975
This episode went



[pic - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 29
Stevie J's latest 𝔅uild-Ǻ-Bit©h
58 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside Imagine the backshots
63 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside This sh-t feels like Teenage Fever
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
This nigga make Desiigner look like Socrates
97 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Sep 24 - Sir Jigga launches private airline
68 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Sep 24 - Trumps NFL tweets are an illegal act.
93 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside I wanna bury my face in this rappers @ss
124 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside I see riri ima eat it like panini
45 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy