The Sweet Science (pic)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Breakfast Club interviews Lavar Ball & Sons On Family Business, Discipline..
82 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 05-14-2013, 02:25 AM         #81
BayArea51 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rich Simmons said:
u do realize andersons a proffesional boxer dont you?
sh*t i didn't know that

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #82
stead21 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,902 | Props total: 3654 3654
 JimDinO77 said:
This is fancy and all, but I grew up watching Tyson, Wake me up when there is a knock out artist taking out boxers in Goldberg fashion. Besides that cheap shot on Ortiz, Floyd's f!ghts have been long and tactical, excuse me for wanting to see some boxers take risk and slug it out every once in a while
Go back and watch that Rios Alvarez f!ght that happen about a month back, that was a great battle f!ght.
 5 years ago '05        #83
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
Excuse Floyd hitting dudes in the face and not wanting to get hit in his.
 5 years ago '07        #84
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,080 | Props total: 1523 1523
Money May
 5 years ago '04        #86
KAL Worth 
space
space
$4,488 | Props total: 0 0
 cheenz said:
I remember Watching the 1996 Olympics mother sent me to Jamaica for the Summer Nothing else was really on TV that day!!! Saw Floyd f!ghting, been following him since from his First f!ght until now!!!Thats My Boxing G.O.A.T ....

PPL that says he f!ghts boring don't know sh*t about the Sport!!!(Hit and not get hit) All the Boxers,Trainers,Promoters always Speak on how great dude his as a f!ghter!{Dude aint a K.O artist at this Weight But at the lower Div he was knocking n*ggas out}... I guess Im a Different type of n*gga tho I'll rather watch a 7-14 NFL game over a 45-50 game... Love Defense

Getting shut down defensively is so detrimental to an athlete's psyche and to me that is more satisfying. Til this day one of my favorite childhood games was NBA Courtside w/ Kobe Bryant because I would try to hold the teams to under 10 points
 5 years ago '04        #87
Adwerdz 319 heat pts319
space
space
$32,734 | Props total: 23254 23254
gotta respect that man and his craft
 5 years ago '07        #88
clovis 
space
space
$15 | Props total: 0 0
 A.G said:

[pic - click to view]

GOAT sh*t...
jesus that is smooth movement
 5 years ago '04        #89
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
and to think, this is SLOW motion. this man's ability to not get hit is exceptional.

JimDinO77 said:
This is fancy and all, but I grew up watching Tyson, Wake me up when there is a knock out artist taking out boxers in Goldberg fashion. Besides that cheap shot on Ortiz, Floyd's f!ghts have been long and tactical, excuse me for wanting to see some boxers take risk and slug it out every once in a while
tactically, he's pretty much unbeatable. slugfests are not his style, and at 44-0, you have to respect his gangster.

Gman8677 said:

tysons resume is a joke. hes one of the most overrated boxers of all time...exciting as hell though
definitely not overrated. hell no. if cus would've lived throughout his career, i don't think tyson would've ever lost. most devastating heavyweight in history my dude.

Teknishen04 said:
Examples? Please.....

Robert Guerrero -6x world champion/4 weight classes
Miguel Cotto- 4x world champion/3 weight classes
Juan Manuel Marquez-7x world champion/4 different weight classes
Oscar De La Hoya-10 x world champion/6 dfferent weight classes
Zab Judah-6x world champion
......ETC.
nah, floyd doesn't f!ght good opponents. not diego corrales in his prime when he was smaller, who was undefeated at the time and never hit the canvas until that phantom left hook (????), phillip n'dou (31-1, 30ko's), who he dominated....made the punishment ready arturo gatti's corner throw the towel in....nah...he just fought all 80 yr old bums.

A.G said:

[pic - click to view]

GOAT sh*t...
how could he not be????

BayArea51 said:
BEAST MODE

one for good measure

[pic - click to view]

that's just crazy. n*ggas just don't understand.

young jeezy478 said:
Primed Roy jones jr is the best to ever do it....best speed and power combo hands down...n*ggas forget how he dominated boxing before that bullsh*t tarver lost where he somehow lost the eye of the tiger
i don't know what happened.....even with glenn johnson....i know he could have beat them n*ggas. i have to believe they made this n*gga lose. he was too good. he beat up a n*gga bigger than him, with speed and accuracy. he was definitely one of my fave f!ghters of all time, rjj. mayweather is a smaller, faster, more elusive version of that n*gga.

Smokeen Freeman said:
so no Sweet Pernell Whitaker??
another one of my fav f!ghters......too bad he started sniffing that yay and fell off.....i can't debate to who is more defensive, him or floyd. plus, he was a lefty so he was even more difficult for n*ggas to deal with. boxing genius, this man

Bobby's World said:
Excuse Floyd hitting dudes in the face and not wanting to get hit in his.
the basic definition of a boxer if you ask me........some of yall are really just some haters. this man skills are far above most in the ring right now. until he loses then there should be no debate. fu*k the manny talk. this cat is lb 4 lb right now.....top 5 all time.
 5 years ago '04        #90
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
and him versus canelo alvarez would be the f!ght of this century. better than the manny f!ght. manny should f!ght this cat first.
 5 years ago '07        #91
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,067 | Props total: 30368 30368
It's funny how all year round... there are a handful of ppl in every boxing thread.... then when Floyd f!ghts, all-of-a-sudden there are dozens upon dozens of boxing "experts"....
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy