The Sweet Science (pic)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
191 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
135 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
219 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #21
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,582 | Props total: 9 9
good defense......no doubt........but he has next to no power left. Most of the gifs he is playing hide and seek.....cool....I guess? And ODLH didnt seemed phased by his attempts at trickery
 5 years ago '12        #22
Thunder035 4 heat pts
space
space
$271 | Props total: 73 73
He is to fast, slick, and smart. Not a mayweather fan either but I respect his craft and the fact that he backs up all his talk. Hopefully that canelo f!ght goes down. He will be f!ghting a f!ghter who is very dangerous and in his prime. Canelo has knockout power in both hands n is a clever f!ghter himself, he will be much busier than Guerrero n won't b scared to throw punches when he has floyd cornered. Hope this f!ght happens it will be intense
 05-13-2013, 12:20 PM         #23
Spid3yo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JimDinO77 said:
This is fancy and all, but I grew up watching Tyson, Wake me up when there is a knock out artist taking out boxers in Goldberg fashion. Besides that cheap shot on Ortiz, Floyd's f!ghts have been long and tactical, excuse me for wanting to see some boxers take risk and slug it out every once in a while
Watching Tyson beat up a bunch of cans is great and all, but Floyd makes the best boxers in the world look foolish.
 05-13-2013, 12:21 PM         #24
blafy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #25
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,582 | Props total: 9 9
Floyd has amasssed an unblemished record and is business savy. But there is a reason he is not seen as an all time great......his hand picking opponents that he knows cant really even trouble him. Must be nice to be in that position
 5 years ago '04        #26
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,656 | Props total: 5340 5340

The reason people don't respect Floyd is because they don't know the technique of boxing. They think it's all slug it out, and all that. When the truth is that it is an art form. Just as most sports are.
 5 years ago '06        #27
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,946 | Props total: 488 488
Never been ah fan of Floyd. Talented as all hell,but his attitude makes me wanna see someone K.O. his sh*t talking a.ss.
 5 years ago '12        #28
Cloud 420 85 heat pts85
space
space
$19,771 | Props total: 18381 18381
Hit and not get hit.
 05-13-2013, 12:45 PM         #29
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FlamboyantOne said:
Floyd has amasssed an unblemished record and is business savy. But there is a reason he is not seen as an all time great......his hand picking opponents that he knows cant really even trouble him. Must be nice to be in that position
/thread
 5 years ago '13        #30
Gman8677 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$354 | Props total: 2 2
 AnyGiven said:
I agree dude is an idiot but don't speak ignorant on MMA. There is a f!ghter in MMA just as appreciated as Mayweather
im a huge fan of mma believe it or not, but other than jones, rashad, silva, gsp, aldo, and a few others...theres really no elite athletes..most mma guys are very sloppy brawlers
 5 years ago '13        #31
Gman8677 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$354 | Props total: 2 2
 Spid3yo said:
Watching Tyson beat up a bunch of cans is great and all, but Floyd makes the best boxers in the world look foolish.

tysons resume is a joke. hes one of the most overrated boxers of all time...exciting as hell though
 5 years ago '11        #32
Enfermo 2 heat pts
space
space
$564 | Props total: 307 307
Sweet Science

[video - click to view]

05-13-2013, 12:55 PM         #33
cheenz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I remember Watching the 1996 Olympics mother sent me to Jamaica for the Summer Nothing else was really on TV that day!!! Saw Floyd f!ghting, been following him since from his First f!ght until now!!!Thats My Boxing G.O.A.T ....

PPL that says he f!ghts boring don't know sh*t about the Sport!!!(Hit and not get hit) All the Boxers,Trainers,Promoters always Speak on how great dude his as a f!ghter!{Dude aint a K.O artist at this Weight But at the lower Div he was knocking n*ggas out}... I guess Im a Different type of n*gga tho I'll rather watch a 7-14 NFL game over a 45-50 game... Love Defense
 5 years ago '05        #34
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 715 715
Dudes the best nobody is denying that. We just want to see him f!ght better opponents.. This is why the UFC is growing so fast. Dana White puts on the f!ghts everyone wants to see. If the f!ghters don't want to f!ght that opponent then they aren't f!ghting in the UFC.

Boxing needs to cut down on all the different boxing sanctioning bodies. Maybe have 2 Main ones and the rest can be like the minor leagues.
 5 years ago '05        #35
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 715 715
 JeeQ said:
All this hate on Mayweather just because he makes it look easy. Same reason they hate on Anderson Silva. Don't blame the chef, blame the recipe
Who hates Anderson Silva? Never heard anyone disliking him besides Sonnen. Dude f!ghts anyone you put in front of him and wins.
 5 years ago '10        #36
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,156 | Props total: 15689 15689
 samsin420 said:
Never been ah fan of Floyd. Talented as all hell,but his attitude makes me wanna see someone K.O. his sh*t talking a.ss.
do you think he cares?? His attitude is that way so people like us (floyd fans) will pay to see him win and people like you (Floyd Haters) will pay to see him lose. Either way, we both paying Floyd wins>>>>

He manages himself so why not put on a show to attract viewers. Do you think anyone would buy his f!ghts if he carried himself like a Tim Duncan . Hell NAH lol

No matter what he backs his sh*t up
 5 years ago '05        #37
thecondogg 
space
space
$818 | Props total: 6 6
Boxings dead. Sorry guys. Flloyds sick. But i agree with wanting to see heavy dudes go for the knock out
 5 years ago '06        #38
tg4hiphop 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,004 | Props total: 26 26
Too slick
 05-13-2013, 01:22 PM         #39
Rich Simmons 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gman8677 said:

i noticed its usually the unathletic bums like you who hate on floyds skills because you and your entire family lineage - past, present, and future - can only dream of having reflexes and athletic ability like he does. which is why u hate on him

stick to mma loser. im sure you'll find "athletes" who you'll be able to identify with more there.. that or watch a brandon rios f!ght
u k!lled him im dying! @ " go watch mmgay or a rios f!ght "
 5 years ago '11        #40
Teknishen04 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,364 | Props total: 236 236
 FlamboyantOne said:
Examples? Please.....

Robert Guerrero -6x world champion/4 weight classes
Miguel Cotto- 4x world champion/3 weight classes
Juan Manuel Marquez-7x world champion/4 different weight classes
Oscar De La Hoya-10 x world champion/6 dfferent weight classes
Zab Judah-6x world champion
......ETC.

Last edited by Teknishen04; 05-13-2013 at 01:58 PM.. Reason: One more thing
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
65 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
48 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago