Rihanna D!ckridin Drake All Over Twitter Already ?

most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
158 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden NY will be upset! Cardi B bought offset a wraith. Let the hate b..
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #81
focused313 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,107 | Props total: 1360 1360
 Final Boss said:
if you think this bi*ch hot you gay...looking like the geico gecko
Heteros3xuality is not based on how attractive another male thinks the females you find attractive are.

well...unless she's a stud.
 5 years ago '11        #82
VicDutch 122 heat pts122
space
space
$4,512 | Props total: 1035 1035
 WordOnThaStreet said:
someone needa crack this bytch in that projection forehead with a fifth of henny
:ichir ohah:
 5 years ago '04        #83
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,164 | Props total: 9591 9591
 stogz said:
this bi*ch is from the f**king caribbean... she need to quit with all that "n*gga" talk. Fake a.ss slore.
shes black
you on the other hand are white and starting saying n199er when Mayweather beat Guerrero last weekend
 5 years ago '04        #84
cuzjuan 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,166 | Props total: 545 545
 stogz said:
this bi*ch is from the f**king caribbean... she need to quit with all that "n*gga" talk. Fake a.ss slore.
umm since when did that mean anyhting to begin with, slick rick said n*gga before... he cant tho he from england....
 05-13-2013, 10:31 PM         #85
recklesss  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WordOnThaStreet said:
someone needa crack this bytch in that projection forehead with a fifth of henny
OMFG!
 5 years ago '10        #86
StillScrappy 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,942 | Props total: 92 92
 stogz said:
n*gga are you ignorant? Im from the Bahamas and we say n*gga all the time.

98% Black population, and we all say it. What you think America was the only place with white slave owners. No my n*gga down here in the Caribbean we had to grow sugar on this horrible land which made out experience quite more difficult.

Go pick up a History Book my n*gga, she has as much rights to say it as you do.
 5 years ago '04        #87
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,690 | Props total: 533 533
 By The Dock said:
Yeah u too?
 By The Dock said:
I just don't understand why y'all so mad at a woman being 'promiscuous'. Especially a woman y'all don't even know. I think women having s3x angers y'all.. Or just women in general..n*ggas wanna 'break her jaw' and never even met her. Alot of you n*ggas is DL or have DL tendencies. No way y'all straight men hating on females like that. Y'all do that more than other women. Sitting there gossiping worse than my homegirls. I ain't complaining sh*t of y'all hate hoes marry virgins. I just think this sh*t sad/funny/pathetic/hilarious.
my goodness at how powerful this post is. I went on hiatus from bx back in 06. Only to come back n see a board full of male members calling females ugly and making threads about mentions hairline. This thread is another example about how suspect some of y'all are. Y'all want to beat up Rihanna and spreading gossip abut the chick hahaha real talk, how many of y'all know Rihanna? A matter of fact, how many of y'all are separated from her by one degree? if that's not the case, why y'all so quick believe everything said about a celeb? Smh
 05-13-2013, 11:09 PM         #88
SOCIALITE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 curlyd said:
She's doing that to get at Chris, bi*ches are spiteful
This. That n*gga Aubrey can't lose though
 5 years ago '08        #89
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,764 | Props total: 12240 12240
 curlyd said:
She's doing that to get at Chris, bi*ches are spiteful
and they wonder why we call em hoes
 05-14-2013, 12:38 AM         #90
S.H.E.I.S.T  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SOCIALITE said:
This. That n*gga Aubrey can't lose though
that n*gga timin was impeccable its almost like all this sh*t was scripted

Last edited by S.H.E.I.S.T; 05-14-2013 at 01:28 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #91
mainevent4u88 101 heat pts101
space
space
$9,250 | Props total: 4733 4733
my frat bruh was doing work for a gig for a Ralph Lauren fashion show and got pulled by this chick. Said all she did was coke and the pus*y was sub-par. As soon as they got to the room the coke came out the wood works. Said he saw her again at a different event the next day and she acted like she never met him.

Last edited by mainevent4u88; 05-14-2013 at 10:08 AM..
 05-14-2013, 06:45 AM         #92
Dream914  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mainevent4u88 said:
by frat bruh was doing working a gig for a Ralph Lauren fashion show and got pulled by this chick. Said all she did was coke and the pus*y was sub-par. As soon as they got to the room the coke came out the wood works. Said he saw her again at a different event the next day and she acted like she never met him.
English! you lying Motherfu*ker!
 05-14-2013, 06:48 AM         #93
Braz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What does this have to do with Drake?
 5 years ago '12        #94
FreshBeatzBx 32 heat pts32
space
space
space
$5,167 | Props total: 6 6
 By The Dock said:
I just don't understand why y'all so mad at a woman being 'promiscuous'. Especially a woman y'all don't even know. I think women having s3x angers y'all.. Or just women in general..n*ggas wanna 'break her jaw' and never even met her. Alot of you n*ggas is DL or have DL tendencies. No way y'all straight men hating on females like that. Y'all do that more than other women. Sitting there gossiping worse than my homegirls. I ain't complaining sh*t of y'all hate hoes marry virgins. I just think this sh*t sad/funny/pathetic/hilarious.
 lefthookright said:
this ho represent everything thats wrong with these hoes outchere. millions and millions of teenage girls follow thiss.lut on twitter and instagram.

"real bi*ches fu*k with real n*ggas because they just wanna phuck?" man somebody need to throw this slore in shark infested waters. ran through a.ss broad. this ho poison.

How you tax CB for elbowing this bi*ch in the throat? this ho damn near destroyed his career. she a bird.
I feel like the n*gga above me was the only n*gga that got it. I be feeling like I'm the only street n*gga on here I swear. If one of ya bi*ches is sitting here quoting a n*gga she proly fu*ked talking bout "day 1 n*ggas they stuck wit me tho" promoting her hoe activity. U n*ggas gon let this sh*t ride?

I guess we was just raised differently. I proly wouldn't have literally broken her jaw, but this bi*ch woulda had sum typa consequences I woulda Yoked her up or sumthin, that sh*t don't fly. This the same bi*ch tha was crying to Oprah over CB!? FOH neva da case. Ya bi*ch is a representation of you, you can tell alot about a n*gga by his bi*ch, when you command a certain respect, it's not even sumthin u gotta say like "Baby don't go out here disrespecting my mother" (that's just an example) sh*t goes w/o saying. Unwritten rules & this bi*ch is breaking em.

& idk bout the rest of these n*ggas but I bag bi*ches 4real! Everytime I go out, I get stares from bi*ches & it aint nothing bout me bragging or making sh*t up, but I've been called a pretty boy since I was young. So ain't nothin DL bout da boy, it's just guidelines. In the life I KNOW If you tryna be wifey, you don't run ya mouth like dis & quote my enemy & you don't fu*k alot of n*ggas #simple. A woman can fu*k all the n*ggas she wants but in the end don't wonda why they call u bi*ch & expect to be wifey. I don't cuff hoes.
 5 years ago '04        #95
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,378 | Props total: 463 463
 FutureSpitt said:
Anybody who says she is ugly wants to have secksual intercourse with Chris Brown.
Secksual?

Another one for the boxden dictionary
 5 years ago '10        #96
DENIAL 
space
space
space
$183 | Props total: 10 10
 J Rob said:
I'm sure that a few years down the line Drake and Chris are gonna squash their beef and laugh at how stupid they both were for f!ghting over this chick
you have some weird a.ss fantasies bro

go jot your gay hip hop fan fiction ideas somewhere else b

n*gga prolly stays up at night pondering sh*t like this goin from to to
 5 years ago '07        #97
mainevent4u88 101 heat pts101
space
space
$9,250 | Props total: 4733 4733
 Dream914 said:
English! you lying Motherfu*ker!
lol its not my story so I dont really give a fu*k who believes it.
 05-14-2013, 09:53 AM         #98
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I just wanna fu*k.
 5 years ago '09        #99
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,241 | Props total: 19347 19347
Chris Brown canceled that hoe

[video - click to view]

Last edited by thegoldenhero; 05-14-2013 at 10:06 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #100
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
As I said before, as the years go by, you can see how Chris was provoke, still no reason to put your hands on a woman, but you can definitely see HOW this n*gga couldn't take it anymore..

I bet Rihanna probably called Chris a little punk R&B bi*ch, and he fu*kin went ham on that face.. She seem like the type.

Rihanna is now in the poster girl for mischievous black women, making it cool for them to be wh0ores and always looked upon as s3xual objects in the eyes of white america..

Last edited by Hold That; 05-14-2013 at 10:16 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA PEOPLE IN LITHUANIA REACT TO LAMELO AND GELO BALL SIGNING :mjwow:
61 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
14 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
52 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
105 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy