ESPN: Top 25 Sports Video Games EVER Pt 5 FINAL (Top 5)

most viewed right now
 135
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 134
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 95
vida guerra
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 85
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
141 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #41
ImmortalGuru 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$9,558 | Props total: 662 662
 cold_young_thug said:
No f!ght night? no ssx? no TONY fu*kIN HAWK?! Are these not sports to these n*ggas?! no mention of wwf wrestlemania like dat wasnt a classic too?!

19. SSX - Systems: Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 - Year Released: 2012

12. "Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2" - Systems: PS, Xbox, N64, Dreamcast - Year Released: 2000
 5 years ago '04        #42
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$11,717 | Props total: 789 789
the fact that the only MVP Baseball game we got after 2005 was that wack a.ss college game in 2006 is a tragedy. Atleast we got the Show now.
 5 years ago '04        #43
Outlawfromabove 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,558 | Props total: 753 753
 05-13-2013, 09:32 PM         #44
Rhyme n Tekniq  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 itzadirtyworld said:

[pic - click to view]






[pic - click to view]




really to me Nba Hangtime was the best game ever made sh*t was gutta as fuk


[pic - click to view]






forgot about this
[pic - click to view]




i thought I was the only n*gga on earth that loved Madden 94...

In the All-madden team was cheap as fu*k, seriously they had near perfect stats

Me and my brother would play this sh*t til the genesis ran hot
 5 years ago '09        #45
TroyNY 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,039 | Props total: 2934 2934
Never played punch out. Evander real deal holyfield was my sh*t
 05-13-2013, 09:51 PM         #46
BayArea51  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]


Hell Yeah this thread bringing it back


[pic - click to view]




[video - click to view]



i remember playing blitz in juvenile hall


[video - click to view]


and this


[video - click to view]



Last edited by BayArea51; 05-13-2013 at 09:54 PM..
 05-13-2013, 09:57 PM         #47
BayArea51  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

this was my sh*t
 05-13-2013, 10:20 PM         #48
Rhyme n Tekniq  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BayArea51 said:
this was my sh*t
yeah I preferred the character models and bright lighting in WM2000 but the game engine and library of moves and taunts of No mercy

with No mercy it seemed like all the character models had bi*ch t*ts and stupid shrink wrapped facial expression but it was a mild peeve

WCW vs The World doesn't get enough love being the predecessor to all those AKi THQ games
...I remember it being the first 3d wrestling game i played before WWF Warzone came and blew my mind.

Speaking of.....


[pic - click to view]



sh*t was so damn cutting edge at the time of its release, being able to audibly talk sh*t when taunting, bashing a muhfu*ka with the ring bell or TV then watch their stun meter take 40 secs to run out was the sh*t, Also That game had one of the best crowd SFX for its time

Does anybody remember struggling to position somebody for a rock bottom through the ply-wood table because of the limitations?

funniest moment i ever had was when me and my guys had a four hardcore match and my home tried to dip outside the ring to avoid being clocked with the ring bell so I thew it and it hit him in the back of the head anyway and he just laid there with his stun meter taking bout a minute to drain
 05-13-2013, 10:37 PM         #49
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
NFL 2k5,NBA 2k11 & No Mercy>>>>>>>

no f!ght night round 3 tho?
 5 years ago '10        #50
kamianisan 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$3,010 | Props total: 549 549
 vgcinematics said:

[pic - click to view]

The GOAT wrestling game. The fu*kin Royal Rumble had a n*gga like tho
 5 years ago '10        #51
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,182 | Props total: 8287 8287
No NBA live 95


But NHL 94 is maybe the most fun game in the history of EA sports
 5 years ago '12        #52
cal classick 
space
avatar space
space
$4,284 | Props total: 5258 5258
nba street vol 2 ...good times, good times

no love for nba live 2003 or da origianl nba street ?
 5 years ago '05        #53
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
This fu*king list blows but of course its Espn so its expected.

My Personal List
1080 Snowboarding

[video - click to view]


The Original Fifa 94
You could foul the guy and run away from the ref trying to give you a card.
Bing Gordon on the USA squad. Classic Game.

[video - click to view]


And of course NHL 93 or 94 either way.

[video - click to view]

 5 years ago '12        #54
HeightsBound 110 heat pts110
space
avatar space
space
$11,523 | Props total: 5995 5995
Pro Wrestling for NES, Pro Wrestling for Sega Master System, Fire Pro Wrestling: Six Man Scramble, Super Slam Masters, Double Dribble, NBA Live 95, Triple Play Baseball 98, Ken Griffey Baseball, and Baseball Simulator should have been included.
 5 years ago '12        #55
HeightsBound 110 heat pts110
space
avatar space
space
$11,523 | Props total: 5995 5995
Also add Gameday 99 and Play Action Football.
 05-13-2013, 11:51 PM         #56
BayArea51  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rhyme n Tekniq said:
yeah I preferred the character models and bright lighting in WM2000 but the game engine and library of moves and taunts of No mercy

with No mercy it seemed like all the character models had bi*ch t*ts and stupid shrink wrapped facial expression but it was a mild peeve

WCW vs The World doesn't get enough love being the predecessor to all those AKi THQ games
...I remember it being the first 3d wrestling game i played before WWF Warzone came and blew my mind.

Speaking of.....


[pic - click to view]



sh*t was so damn cutting edge at the time of its release, being able to audibly talk sh*t when taunting, bashing a muhfu*ka with the ring bell or TV then watch their stun meter take 40 secs to run out was the sh*t, Also That game had one of the best crowd SFX for its time

Does anybody remember struggling to position somebody for a rock bottom through the ply-wood table because of the limitations?

funniest moment i ever had was when me and my guys had a four hardcore match and my home tried to dip outside the ring to avoid being clocked with the ring bell so I thew it and it hit him in the back of the head anyway and he just laid there with his stun meter taking bout a minute to drain
i agree

WCW vs The World thats the one i was thinking of !! its either that or another one along those lines with different Wrestling companies

i was thinking of war zone too damn




maybe it was this one with differnt companies in it im thinking of, pretty sure

[pic - click to view]




Last edited by BayArea51; 05-14-2013 at 04:20 AM..
 5 years ago '12        #57
HeightsBound 110 heat pts110
space
avatar space
space
$11,523 | Props total: 5995 5995
Two more, Track and Field II and Super Spike V'ball.
 5 years ago '08        #58
Datboitrill 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$3,214 | Props total: 1693 1693
Mann No Mercy ..... WrestleMania 2000 .... Wcw Vs Nwo revenge where my joints on the N64 four player Battle Royals With my older brother and his boys ohhhh nostalgia
 05-14-2013, 12:01 AM         #59
BayArea51  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaViLLe726 said:
The Original Fifa 94
You could foul the guy and run away from the ref trying to give you a card.
Bing Gordon on the USA squad. Classic Game.

i don't know if it was this one but one of those soccer games from back in the day this kid i knew from school was soo beast at awesome game

 Datboitrill said:
Mann No Mercy ..... WrestleMania 2000 .... Wcw Vs Nwo revenge where my joints on the N64 four player Battle Royals With my older brother and his boys ohhhh nostalgia

EXACTLY !! soo much fun every weekend friends would come over or i would go over there and play it all damn day lol i skipped school sometimes for the sh*t


[pic - click to view]



i miss this era :(


Last edited by BayArea51; 05-14-2013 at 12:06 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #60
Killa KMS 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$6,028 | Props total: 932 932
No fu*king mercy
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 50
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
94 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 46
Steph Kegels
126 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
57 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 21
On the Late Night vol. 17
22 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
82 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy