Top Five Likely Destinations For Josh Smith

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
230 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
108 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
162 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #41
GrindPOWER$ 389 heat pts389
space
space
$19,253 | Props total: 12508 12508
i don't see Boston on this list but Rockets and Warriors if they get rid of a few pieces but i doubt it..but Boston need to get on it.
 5 years ago '04        #42
quintosis03 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,177 | Props total: 974 974
 Mavs In 4 said:
First off, you need to understand the magnitude of what you're saying. Dirk has given his SOUL to this franchise. Year in and year out, he's carried the Mavs to the playoffs(would've done it this year too if he wasn't injured). He's the epitome of a loyal player. If Cuban were to trade Dirk, there would be RIOTS in Dallas. Cuban isn't stupid, loyalty means something for my team.

Also, we had a sh*tty team this year BECAUSE we're trying to stay under that salary cap. We're going to have a sh*tload of money come this free agency. If we can get a true center and a great shooter, we'll be a very legitimate threat.

The center would take the pressure off of Dirk in the post, thus allowing him a bit less pressure in the paint.

A great shooter/shooters would help space the floor, thus giving Dirk more opportunity to score.

This dude isn't gassed, and I can tell you for a fact this dude will be tearing sh*t up next season.

We only have this sh*thole team BECAUSE we were trying to follow this bullsh*t CBA or whatever.

Also, the more n*ggas that leave the team, the better.

We don't need Collison, he's not a great shooter anyway.

Marion's only good on defense, has no chance at hitting a jump shot more than 6 feet away from the basket, and is an ugly a.ss n*gga.

Vince is okay, so he can stay.

This isn't a rebuilding stage for the Mavs. That won't happen until after Dirk is retired.

Unlike those f*ggot Lakers fans, we're ACTUALLY reloading.
This. I don't need to say anything else
 5 years ago '06        #43
Clyde 1193 heat pts1193 OP
space
space
$33,865 | Props total: 21105 21105
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
him dwight horford and cp3

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '13        #44
MIAMI 152 AVE 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,500 | Props total: 1437 1437
Fuk yo why players wanna go to the west now the east is gonna be even more pie !
 5 years ago '04        #45
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,442 | Props total: 6036 6036
 young clyde said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #46
J.BEEZY 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,321 | Props total: 2470 2470
 Lucky Lucas said:
Dude is so awful its not even funny.

jump shooting PF with no jump shot

give him the max if you want
not awful but im glad the stones arent on this list
 5 years ago '12        #47
Mavs In 4 51 heat pts51
space
space
$8,877 | Props total: 1037 1037
 Mullany S said:
thats still another alternative but who is out there that will come rescue the mavericks franchise. you are going to have to sway free agents to come to dallas to start their own legacy, mind you dirk has probably two more years left in him.personally i think Mark cuban set this team back 5 years because he had no common sense but instead blamed it on the CBA.i just dont see Dirk has a number 1 option at this point in his career, cant get chris paul, wont get dwight, wont get jr smith, wont get josh smith.mind you the rest of the west is getting better and younger and dallas wont still be able to compete again until free agency of 2014.
Are you talking out of your a.ss at this point or are you serious?

We had a bunch of 1 year rentals, and had a STRUGGLING Dirk for maybe a 1/5th of a season, and STILL finished 41-41.

Dirk is a number 1 option, and the fact that you said that he isn't falls right in with your stupidity on trading him.

That's why no one ever says that Dirk is overpaid. Real n*ggas know that he's the number 1 option, and will be until he retires. He's still in his fu*king prime, and you're over here telling me that this n*gga needs to be traded

If we can finish 41-41 after having nobodies and an injured star player, we'll be just fine next season.

You should watch a Mavs game, because it's apparently obvious to me that you've never seen one. Ever.
 5 years ago '12        #48
Mavs In 4 51 heat pts51
space
space
$8,877 | Props total: 1037 1037
ESPN said it themselves that if Dirk stayed healthy with those one year rental a.ss n*ggas, we'd easily be the 4th or 5th seed.

Just imagine if we had a real shooter and not OJ Mayo's inconsistent a.ss

Imagine if Dwight was here instead of having to rely on this fu*king chump Kaman

And this stupid n*gga Mullany really said JR Smith's **** a.ss would be a better option than Dirk
 5 years ago '06        #49
SuppaSlick 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,747 | Props total: 1187 1187
 YoungRichROy said:
he's going to go to the rockets

Lin is nice , he just doesn't go hard every game...if he develops that k!ller mentality instead of being laid back and nonchalant he can develop into the leagues next Tony Parker

Seriously though, Lin sucks

I guess hes getting better though, a year ago he couldn't go left
 5 years ago '12        #50
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
$16,224 | Props total: 1386 1386
 lo life dun said:
lakers are over the luxury tax stop talking about sign and trade

ignorant a.ss laker fans
this...and

Pau>>>>>smith on offense...

defense other way around

but impact on the game I'm taking Pau.
 5 years ago '10        #51
Dun Dada 
space
space
$3,223 | Props total: 0 0
not worth the max...but he would be a great fit in Houston or GS...No way he fits well with the Spurs...Nuggets have Farried, Gallo, etc....Mavs just need too many pieces adding J Smith is pointless
 5 years ago '05        #52
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
Houston would be the best fit. That's a great fit for both camps actually.
 5 years ago '09        #53
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,404 | Props total: 12338 12338
 Dun Dada said:
not worth the max...but he would be a great fit in Houston or GS...No way he fits well with the Spurs...Nuggets have Farried, Gallo, etc....Mavs just need too many pieces adding J Smith is pointless
I don't want him on the Spurs personally but you are trippin if you think he's not a good fit. He's an athletic, younger, more defensive, better scoring version of Diaw. If he would fix his head then him next to Timmy playing off Manu and Tony late in games would be nasty. The defense with him and Kawhi out there But I don't trust that he cares enough to fix his head so he can go elsewhere.
 05-12-2013, 11:47 PM         #54
typicalblackman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Harden Smith lefty to lefty connection.
 5 years ago '04        #55
kingofdasouf 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,822 | Props total: 392 392
 YoungRichROy said:
he's going to go to the rockets

Lin is nice , he just doesn't go hard every game...if he develops that k!ller mentality instead of being laid back and nonchalant he can develop into the leagues next Tony Parker
This would be my guess too if he had his way. He is always coolin it in Houston in the off season anyway.
 5 years ago '06        #56
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,991 | Props total: 1460 1460
 ThatDude0824 said:
Lakers for Pau
Nobody want Pau. Lakers lost.
 5 years ago '09        #57
MrPrez510 
space
space
$1,023 | Props total: 87 87
I've been sayin D. Lee for Josh since the day D. Lee got here. Smith is what the Dubs been missin.

If some way he does go to the Rockets Parsons will be part of the deal. His value is at an all time high right now and a deal that included him for Smith would be another steal for Houston.

Last edited by MrPrez510; 05-13-2013 at 12:57 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #58
Kadroan 102 heat pts102
space
space
$33,413 | Props total: 6377 6377
 young clyde said:

[pic - click to view]

I can't see Josh in Houston especially when Harden and Lin share ballhandling duties. Houston can get a better 4 in Millsap or David West way cheaper and better shooters especially Millsap since he's been under the radar.

Den - They're better off developing Faried after getting rid of Nene for him.

GS - Better off with Lee, cheaper and better shooter.

Dal - They got Marion who can do the same thing he do but cheaper.

Spurs - Smoove doesn't fit their culture. They can just resign Splitter for cheap and draft a big man to play alongside him.

In the end, I think Boston, Phoenix, Milwalkee, Cleveland and Detroit would be after him. I think Phoenix would be the only team desperate enough to cave into his demands. Him and Dragic could be Nash/Stoudamire lite.
 5 years ago '09        #59
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,166 | Props total: 3391 3391
Rockets or spurs would be the most ideal fit for him...He'll strive and make either of those team that much better...
 05-13-2013, 05:41 AM         #60
Mom'sGreat 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pop would use him fully.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
21 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
33 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Report: Rival executives believe Rockets are legitimate threat to sign LeB..
64 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
167 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy