Is Jay Gay...Jay-Z and Jamie Foxx Secret Lovers?

most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
59 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
111 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
96 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
58 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #21
Dun Language 3970 heat pts3970
space
space
$75,902 | Props total: 30148 30148
remember when jay use to wear those spandex short sleeve t shirts during his reasonable doubt days and the hardknock life tour for def jam.
 5 years ago '07        #22
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
 Leezee said:
Do you think black people have a stronger underlying Fear Of Rejection. My life experiences points towards maybe... im white but i have black friends. I approach many more women in the club than my black friends (and some whites and hispanic). I get rejected all the time, laugh ahd move on. Sometimes i even score. If i can talk up one of my black friends to approach a girl he likes and he gets rejected, fugettaboutit, ruins his night.. starts being snippy with us n sh*t... i know that i am alil more ballsy than most, but it seems u may have a point. Any idea why that may be a culture thing?
I like this post. getting rejected by one bi*ch be ruining my night also, but being bitter, and butthurt over one bi*ch rejecting can hurt you in more ways than just feeling down about it. I usually get hollered at after one bi*ch I approach rejects me, but i be so mad about the last rejection to the point where i don't want to holler at the next bi*ch that shows an interest in me. I been in alot of situations lately this year where when one bi*ch I holler at Mutumbo's me, all of a sudden, another bi*ch comes out of no where and starts talking to me out of the blue.
 5 years ago '07        #23
Avon_Barksdale 4343 heat pts4343
space
space
$42,466 | Props total: 55977 55977
You got a lot of nerve to play me Another gay rapper, bustin caps to Jay-Z
- 2pac
 5 years ago '05        #24
shyheim69 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,194 | Props total: 63 63
tranny's nah no way.

I'm believe he took her virginity tho
 05-12-2013, 08:19 PM         #25
Piccolo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1LynguisticMind said:
Ill explain.

The majority of the black community is 10-20 years behind the majority of white community when it comes to accepting homos3xuality. That being said, black men are much more likely to be in the closet then white men, due to their fear of rejection. When Obama came out supporting gay marriage, my local R&B station had pastors calling in expressing their disagreement and disbelief. Religion also plays a much larger influence in the black community; so Christian doctrine is the main reason why black people don't approve of gay marriage.
Got any sources to back these claims? Cause the picture you are painting is the black community isn't as educated as the white. Which is far from the truth regarding THIS issue..
 5 years ago '10        #26
MagicOnTheTire 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,300 | Props total: 1098 1098
But "he stabbed Un over Charli Baltimore"...

And

"stabbed Un in the stomach, she musta had a pus*y like wonder woman"
 5 years ago '07        #27
Dane Van Rip 2 heat pts
space
space
$295 | Props total: 3 3
Hmmm... Larry Johnson used to dress up in grandmamma* commercials, Jamie played Wanda. Both Pac and Suge said the same thing about Dre being a tranny lover and his wife looks like one and Eddie's ex-wife looks like one and Michael Strahan fu*ks her now.. It's reach just saying.

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #28
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Dane Van Rip said:
Hmmm... Larry Johnson used to dress up in grandmamma* commercials, Jamie played Wanda. Both Pac and Suge said the same thing about Dre being a tranny lover and his wife looks like one and Eddie's ex-wife looks like one and Michael Strahan fu*ks her now.. It's reach just saying.

Its larry johnson the running back

[pic - click to view]

I dont believe this one bit but that was suspect on how LJ came from outta no where endorsing roc-a-wear

and why would FOxy pull Jamie Foxx's name out of nowhere...I've never seen them two in the same place ever or on the same track

this sh*t dont sound right and I hope that its not true but in every lie theres always some truth
 5 years ago '07        #29
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
 Piccolo said:
Got any sources to back these claims? Cause the picture you are painting is the black community isn't as educated as the white. Which is far from the truth regarding THIS issue..
its a known fact the black community is reluctant to accept gay marrige. support spiked up a bit after the Obama endorsement, but most still oppose

the black community is known as the last blue/democratic group to oppose gay marriage
 5 years ago '07        #30
JoeDoe22 50 heat pts50
space
space
$4,117 | Props total: 230 230
A gag order? Really?

If it were true there would be notorized papers that would have leaked years ago.
 5 years ago '04        #31
WhoThaFuk 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,907 | Props total: 575 575
This story is 2 years old..
Wow bombSHELL Foxy Brown says Jay-z took her virginity when ...
heavenhollywood.wordpress.com/.../wow-bombshell-foxy-brown-says-j...‎
Apr 22, 2011 – According to a very accurate source Foxy Brown the popular female rapper in the 90′s and probably one of the 5 greatest female Emcees of ...
Foxy Brown Claims Jay Z Gave Her an STD - Hollywood Street King
diaryofahollywoodstreetking.com/foxy-brown-blasts-jay-z/‎
Apr 19, 2011 – Remember Foxy Brown? Well she's made some shocking allegations about Jay Z that will blow your mind! Now, many music insiders are ...
Are people just recycling boring sh*t?
 5 years ago '04        #32
chirpflare 173 heat pts173
space
space
$4,022 | Props total: 37 37

not surprised
 5 years ago '08        #33
polorsport23 
space
space
space
$22 | Props total: 0 0
With the same sword they knight you they gon' good night you with sh*t, thats' only half if they like you That aint even the half what they might do Don't believe me, ask Michael

See Martin, see Malcolm See Biggy, see Pac See success and its outcome See Jesus, see Judas See Caesar, see Brutus See success is like suicide

suicide, it's a suicide When you succeed, prepare to be crucified Media meddles, n*ggas sue you, you settle Every step you take, they remind you you ghetto So it's tough being Bobby Brown To be Bobby then, you gotta be Bobby now Now the question is, "Is to have had and lost Better than not having at all?"
 5 years ago '05        #34
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1319 1319
NEWS HEADLINE!! "Jayz and Mr Cee caught together with a tranny"
 5 years ago '12        #35
thatsmygoat 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,621 | Props total: 1 1
 Leezee said:
Do you think black people have a stronger underlying Fear Of Rejection. My life experiences points towards maybe... im white but i have black friends. I approach many more women in the club than my black friends (and some whites and hispanic). I get rejected all the time, laugh ahd move on. Sometimes i even score. If i can talk up one of my black friends to approach a girl he likes and he gets rejected, fugettaboutit, ruins his night.. starts being snippy with us n sh*t... i know that i am alil more ballsy than most, but it seems u may have a point. Any idea why that may be a culture thing?

This may go back to the media's hypers3xualisation of the black man creating unrealistic expectations.
 5 years ago '08        #36
j8dakiss 
space
space
$732 | Props total: 152 152
Nas been said he turned down Beyonce cuz her breath stank
 5 years ago '04        #37
Djkommish6 
space
space
$2,973 | Props total: 66 66
 Leezee said:
(deep space voice) Its called Entitlementtttttt... "lotta" white people feel they own or are owed or deserve every thing...so yeah its nothing for you to if you havent been told NO your whole existence of being white. Its Not necessarily YOU, but you asked it its a culture thing? yes it is... lmao
 5 years ago '06        #38
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 Mr Fujaveli said:
yeah that f*g gay
Its funny that you would say that with 2pac as your avi...as you know he feels skinny n*ggas throw the d!ck well

Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago