French Montana - Excuse My French (Album Snippets)

most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
195 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #61
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
 hou12 said:
No.

Johnny Maycash had a surprisingly good song that kinda started buzzin last year called "Shoot Em Down" Prod By Young Chop.

Recently the song was completely removed from youtube, and that was strange, because it was just a free song released online.

Fast forward to now, French has bought the exact song/beat from Maycash/Chop, with the same hook from Maycash, added a verse to it, and renamed it "Paranoid". This explains why it was removed from youtube, because it now belongs to Interscope. Now the n*ggas that don't know are gonna think this sh*t was some original French sh*t or something
Ain't nothing new, shady did that with 3 or 4 joints on his last album, and b.o.b. basically got a hit or two with his first album. Got to pay up or it's just a mixtape or hobby joint unless it was stolen yell™
 5 years ago '07        #62
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #63
JonNYBlake 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,860 | Props total: 3410 3410
Need more of that French spittin over samples. The Ice Cream joint didn't sound that bad.

You gotta just take French for what he is. Imma cop, sounds like it's gonna have a few bangers. This album really should have come out late 2011 tho(Last summer the latest). Bad Boy dropped the ball on this one. French is still as big as he's ever been (ll) but his buzz between "Shot Callers" and "Pop That"....it makes no sense to drop an album now.
 5 years ago '10        #64
jmheight1 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,280 | Props total: 7598 7598
 SokeSleezy said:
sounded like its gonna be a good summer album,i swear n*ggas think every NY n*ggas album gotta sound like some OG Canibus sh*t... i like lyrical sh*t as much as the next person,but sometimes a n*gga just wanna wyld out n party,wtf!
Has nothing to do with NY, its more of a Hip Hop problem as a whole. There's no true defined genres within hip hop, which leads to everything being compared to each other no matter what type of hip hop it is.

If things were more defined more people would judge it on whatever genre that album was labeled by the artist.
 5 years ago '07        #65
strongthetruth 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$3,201 | Props total: 3249 3249
The most anticipated NY album this year and it's so Southern. The reign continues.

5 years ago '12        #66
YoungKazzy 53 heat pts53
space
space
$3,203 | Props total: 23 23
 hou12 said:
No.

Johnny Maycash had a surprisingly good song that kinda started buzzin last year called "Shoot Em Down" Prod By Young Chop.

Recently the song was completely removed from youtube, and that was strange, because it was just a free song released online.

Fast forward to now, French has bought the exact song/beat from Maycash/Chop, with the same hook from Maycash, added a verse to it, and renamed it "Paranoid". This explains why it was removed from youtube, because it now belongs to Interscope. Now the n*ggas that don't know are gonna think this sh*t was some original French sh*t or something
 5 years ago '10        #67
brooklyngohard 361 heat pts361
space
space
space
$4,006 | Props total: 3637 3637
French Should Do Good Numbers With All The Momentum.
 5 years ago '05        #68
Deuce Fortitude 178 heat pts178
space
space
$5,846 | Props total: 676 676
Paranoid
 5 years ago '06        #69
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,867 | Props total: 261 261
If I had to put my money on it, I bet Harry Fraud is the producer who is responsible for that Ice Cream sample. The drums on that track sound a lot like Fraud's.
 5 years ago '05        #70
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
Wow. n*ggaz really did Ice Cream over huh?
 5 years ago '11        #71
AngOmusic93 15 heat pts15
space
space
$3,676 | Props total: 449 449
So.....Many.....Wasted.....Beats

i fu*kin hate you French.
 5 years ago '08        #72
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,534 | Props total: 17163 17163
Diddy will have this guy in a Mosque soon
 5 years ago '06        #73
Johnny Tapwater 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,543 | Props total: 2665 2665
 BurninLz said:
This sh*t doesn't sound too bad for it being the "new french" sound. Still though where the fu*k is this track and epecially the joint at the beginning of the video?! And is Fraud on this? Didnt sound like it.

I'm not buying it if this aint on there....that sh*t makes no since to leave off this heat
 5 years ago '05        #74
Dun Language 3970 heat pts3970
space
space
$75,869 | Props total: 30081 30081
sh*t sounds sloppy
 5 years ago '09        #75
zreckman 
space
space
space
$578 | Props total: 272 272
 SokeSleezy said:
sounded like its gonna be a good summer album,i swear n*ggas think every NY n*ggas album gotta sound like some OG Canibus sh*t... i like lyrical sh*t as much as the next person,but sometimes a n*gga just wanna wyld out n party,wtf!
Co Sign this^^^^^^^^^^^
 5 years ago '09        #76
59fifty 
space
space
$22,670 | Props total: 10142 10142
I don't do snippets

French my n*gga but I'm not expecting much from this with it being the retail album...only thing I don't like is when he do them brick squad soundin jawnz...I'm sure it'll have a few cuts to thro in da ro tho, I ain't trippin,still got da Mac n cheese 3 in heavy ro so....
 5 years ago '12        #77
Carib Breeze 28 heat pts28
space
space
$4,268 | Props total: 11 11
 sokesleezy said:
sounded like its gonna be a good summer album,i swear n*ggas think every ny n*ggas album gotta sound like some og canibus sh*t... I like lyrical sh*t as much as the next person,but sometimes a n*gga just wanna wyld out n party,wtf!
 jmheight1 said:
has nothing to do with ny, its more of a hip hop problem as a whole. There's no true defined genres within hip hop, which leads to everything being compared to each other no matter what type of hip hop it is.

If things were more defined more people would judge it on whatever genre that album was labeled by the artist.
car music!!!
 05-14-2013, 03:07 PM         #78
HDBeatz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

Jahlil Beatz holla @ me.

5 years ago '07        #79
young mad 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,579 | Props total: 7471 7471
Different sound from what I wanted but kind of what I was expecting...french gonna tear these beats up regardless.
 5 years ago '04        #80
Barcode 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,145 | Props total: 27 27
 strongthetruth said:
The most anticipated NY album this year and it's so Southern. The reign continues.

Hip Hop came from the South? I didnt know.

The Reign Continues.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
137 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
55 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy