May 12 - Cleared Castro Brothers Feel Hunted

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
63 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
48 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #41
Maaad Man 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,143 | Props total: 46 46
 GST said:
naw n*gga you stfu already ... aint shyt change so stop it ... yall n*ggaz mad as hell over nothing

if feeling that way about me makes you feel better about yourself then so be it .. i know better than to just believe something that don't sound right

you and your brother don't fu*k with yall other brother...none at all in 10+ years and don't know shyt about him...ain't heard nothing from him or about him..the one day you do see him police show up to arrest yall for kidnapping and holding 3 women hostage for 10 years...but yall don't know nothing bout nothing...naw,b...don't sound right to me.

btw it's *you're since you wanna call somebody dumb...yall need to learn how to make points w/o all the extra shyt
Wrong place, wrong time. A lot of innocent people get locked up over it.

Also

The brothers also gave some indication of how Ariel Castro was able to get away with his crimes for so long. Pedro and Onil say they rarely visited Ariel's home and when they did, he never let them go past the kitchen. (Their brother told them that the rest of the house was sealed off to save energy.) Even when they had meals together they would sit outside on the porch, and Pedro says there was always a radio or TV on to drown out any other noises elsewhere in the house.

Last edited by Maaad Man; 05-13-2013 at 02:23 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #42
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,799 | Props total: 1822 1822
I really dont think they were part of it. I mean C'mon let's just think about it people

If they were there he would've been going on trips and shyt with his daughter when she invited him instead of declining every time. He wouldnt have to check in every day and leave family functions for hours at a time, and the neighbors would've definitely noticed the two other brothers. Nobody said anything about seeing them around.

The reason why they were with him was because he met up with them after he left the house.

The daughter also didn't know, I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure she moved out before he kidnapped any of those girls.

At the end of the day it was his house and only his house. He kept them in the basement and upstairs chained up and gagged and disciplined to keep quiet while other people were there. He also played loud a.ss salsa music in case they made any noise.

He told relatives that the basement and upstairs were filled with his junk and cluttered or being renovated so they would never try to go up there.

I mean honestly it's not that hard to believe. Either way we'll know the truth when the girls finally speak.
 5 years ago '09        #43
Msfourfteleven 23 heat pts23
space
space
$6,783 | Props total: 578 578
 AdvanceIsThe said:
Do you think the police would let these guys go if there was any way to connect them to the brother? Obviously the girls must have said they never saw the brothers or that alone would incriminate them.
This....

This high of a profile case, if they had any piece of evidence linking the 2 brother to the crime they would have been still locked up.
 5 years ago '04        #44
MGz 953 heat pts953
space
space
$8,171 | Props total: 8725 8725
 GetuOne said:
Wow, these are some scummy looking dudes. Based off looks along, these guys had a hand in this.

You def white
 5 years ago '05        #45
GST 
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2397 2397
 Chris daRealist said:
My fault for calling you dumb, i don't like to talk bad about people but come on bro, what you're typing isn't true. Why don't you read the article? This exert here explains their relationship well:

Im just like you too in that i question EVERYTHING but like i said before the more you read and learn about this story the more likely it seems that they had nothing to do with it.

i just read it...idk man...sounds convincing...shyt is just hard to believe that 3 adult women and a 6 yr old were in a house held against their will and for 10 years nobody knew shyt...the brothers..the neighbors...the fu*k does that say about the cot damn police even...esp in a place where the houses are so close together..these muthaphukkaz must be drunk or laid out on pills every living second of their lives for that to happen..
 5 years ago '05        #46
GST 
space
space
 Rico23 said:
bbbut the 2 brothers haven't talked to Ariel in 10+ YEARS!

bbbbbut no one has ever heard from dude until all of a sudden they all went to McDonalds

contrarian a.ss bias n*ggas...what's the point of tryin to show and prove sh*t to you if you're already set to ignore it from jump

n*ggaz been ignoring you for half a page now...stfu was the last thing said..now beat it
 5 years ago '05        #47
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448 OP
space
space
$48,267 | Props total: 6369 6369
 The N said:
They knew nothing about this, the victims cleared them
This
 5 years ago '05        #48
GST 
space
space
 Rico23 said:
o yea you sure told me off

your turn
 5 years ago '10        #49
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
 TB said:
they didn't live there and they were arrested because they were with him at the time the police found him, where the hell did u get they lived there, it clearly says when they visited
bi*ch get up off me with all that hostility, I made a rare reading mishap and you tryna bite my head off. Calm the fu*k down

supervillain said:
I fu*ks wit you trilluminati GA but you got read the whole article..the very last sentence answers your question.
Yeah my bad homie, I just remember all 3 were arrested together and a.ssumed they lived there. I wanna see what the victims say. Its strange to me they knew nothing. Even if they didn't see them, they didn't hear the baby or the girls?

GST said:
cmon son

that shyt don't even sound right...foh
4 real, its possible they didn't know thought. But that doesn't make sense. 10 years?

cankstoochie said:
reading is fundamental
calling black ppl ******s isn't fundamental, get off my d!ck white boy

The N said:
They knew nothing about this, the victims cleared them
links please? that is a must read

AdvanceIsThe said:
Do you think the police would let these guys go if there was any way to connect them to the brother? Obviously the girls must have said they never saw the brothers or that alone would incriminate them.

the cleveland police is so sh*tty that its not even funny. They were already called out there and yet they fumbled.
 5 years ago '11        #50
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,389 | Props total: 3853 3853
I'm disappointed in y'all for even arguing with this dude when he's obviously trolling, or a functional retard.
 5 years ago '05        #51
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,528 | Props total: 7653 7653
 GetuOne said:
Wow, these are some scummy looking dudes. Based off looks along, these guys had a hand in this.

bruh, most of the unemployed on the west side look like that tho
 5 years ago '05        #52
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448 OP
space
space
$48,267 | Props total: 6369 6369
 HUDA2daF said:

bruh, most of the unemployed on the west side look like that tho
Ppl aint really trying to look pretty in the real hoods in America. Stop watching the rap videos thinking its glorious on the streets cuz the mid west is as tough as it gets.
 5 years ago '05        #53
GST 
space
space
 TB said:
u screaming reading mishap then proceed to cosign sh*t that has already been proved false and disputing proven facts at the same damn time, and u have nerve to be calling somebody a bi*ch

why you so angry, bro ? shyt aint that serious
 5 years ago '05        #54
GST 
space
space
naw,b

Last edited by GST; 05-14-2013 at 06:23 AM..
 5 years ago '08        #55
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
Why ppl gotta fu*kup the thread by arguing and throwing insults all day? Give it a fu*kin rest please...n*ggas don't want to read that sh*t.can widget back on topic?
 5 years ago '05        #56
GST 
space
space
 supervillain said:
Why ppl gotta fu*kup the thread by arguing and throwing insults all day? Give it a fu*kin rest please...n*ggas don't want to read that sh*t.can widget back on topic?
i can dig it

all i did was give my opinion and then n*ggaz got upset over it..i know it's only the net but it's so many insults imma let you throw at me before i feel like i have to throw some back

but back on topic...something aint right with this story and i feel like somebody knew something...whether the brothers or the neighbors or both

Last edited by GST; 05-14-2013 at 08:36 AM..
 5 years ago '09        #57
Msfourfteleven 23 heat pts23
space
space
$6,783 | Props total: 578 578
 Trilluminati GA said:
bi*ch get up off me with all that hostility, I made a rare reading mishap and you tryna bite my head off. Calm the fu*k down

Yeah my bad homie, I just remember all 3 were arrested together and a.ssumed they lived there. I wanna see what the victims say. Its strange to me they knew nothing. Even if they didn't see them, they didn't hear the baby or the girls?

4 real, its possible they didn't know thought. But that doesn't make sense. 10 years?

calling black ppl ******s isn't fundamental, get off my d!ck white boy

links please? that is a must read

the cleveland police is so sh*tty that its not even funny. They were already called out there and yet they fumbled.
The FBI was all over this, I would find it hard to believe they would have let them go
 5 years ago '10        #58
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
 Msfourfteleven said:
The FBI was all over this, I would find it hard to believe they would have let them go

time will tell I guess
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc