May 12 - Cleared Castro Brothers Feel Hunted

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
94 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
130 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
284 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #21
GST 
space
space
$14,833 | Props total: 2406 2406
 TB said:
that is in fact NOT what yo f*ggot a.ss said simple a.ss crybaby

talk about noncomprehension

looks like someone's going to summer school in june

TB said:

it was pointed out that was false and u proceeded to become a keyboard warrior and whine like a little girl instead of taking it for what it was that they were NOT there that day when the police showed up, now u changing it up, have a muthafu*king seat
dude

you definitely lookin like a jackass right now

geek down,son...it aint that serious

Last edited by GST; 05-13-2013 at 08:22 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #22
GST 
space
space
all i said was that it didn't sound right and you immediately stopped taking your meds

geek down,son
 5 years ago '05        #23
GST 
space
space
 TB said:
so u really bout to act like u didn't say they were at the house the day the police showed up
yea i said it

and if you were about comprehension then you would realize that means i believe they knew about the kidnappings
 5 years ago '05        #24
GST 
space
space
 GST said:
cmon son

that shyt don't even sound right...foh

is all i said and your next response was........

TB said:
they were not at his house when the police caught him "son", it's called google muthafu*ka use it and stop being the resident dumbass a.ssuming sh*t and commenting based on your fu*ked up misinformation, YOU don't sound right with that bullsh*t

you need to stop it,slime

TB said:
what u won't do is sit here and try to get yo spin doctor on, u literally thought they were at the house when the police showed up, kept telling yo slow a.ss they were not there but u kept acting an a.ss about it talking that don't believe it bullsh*t, just stop it already

bruh...we off the fact that they weren't at the house...

I'm saying the brothers knew

now stay mad,pus*y since this is that serious to you
 5 years ago '05        #25
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,106 | Props total: 234 234
They said nothing of a strange rule

Just everything you already posted

Nasmad
 5 years ago '05        #26
GST 
space
space
and they might not have been there that day but they been there more than once in last 10 years
 5 years ago '05        #27
GST 
space
space
 TB said:

u throwing a tantrum but i'm mad huh

they didn't know, his daughter and her husband were in the house and they didn't know either, hell folks had called the police and they didn't even know, but i digress, u got that extra inside info that u just know it all and don't know sh*t, ok, gotcha
dude

anybody with any lick of sense and literacy can see that you're definitely the angry one in this exchange

personally,i'm amused by your internet thuggery tho

with that said,i still believe the brothers knew something

now stay mad
 5 years ago '05        #28
GST 
space
space
 TB said:
u still screaming dude after i said that i wasn't, and u still screaming somebody mad but u continue to keep pressing that sad a.ss theory that has already been proven wrong, yet i'm mad cause YOU have a screwed up theory, wow
yea dude..you were an angry muthafu*ka a few posts ago..all i said was that it ain't sound right and you took it personal as all hell ..aint no future in frontin,son
 5 years ago '05        #29
GST 
space
space
 TB said:
yall wasting time, he has that extra unheard of info that nobody but him knows
you are one angry lil dude

BlackRepub85 said:
To be fair, just because someone is blood doesn't mean they know anything. For example, my father maybe talks to one of my uncles 4 times a year and usually my uncle is asking for money. His daughter was in and out of jail for years and wife got arrested. My father didn't know until years later when everything calmed down. They live not even 30 miles apart in the same state. But my uncle manages to be at my aunt's house every other weekend and she lives 5 miles further than my father and she knows everything about his life.

See my point? It'd be one thing if they had evidence against the brothers, but they don't. I know you feel the brother's know something, but what evidence do you have, what are you basing that on?

cuz i refuse to believe that 2 adults are that dumb and naive...maybe one of them but not both

aclockworkred71 said:
If he is a reserved and distant closet psychopath then its very possible, it happens in mostly every family.
so why all of a sudden they meeting at mcdonalds ?

Last edited by GST; 05-13-2013 at 10:15 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #30
GST 
space
space
 Rico23 said:
clearly you're bias, so why the fu*k do both of y'all keep goin back and forth for?

both of you lost, but you even more for flip flopping
bias to what exactly ?

and you know why you can't show me where i flip flopped,cuz it didn't happen

Last edited by GST; 05-13-2013 at 10:33 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #31
GST 
space
space
 BlackRepub85 said:
It's not dumb or naive, if you don't know, then you don't know. Every family ain't close. I guess because I've seen families that operate like that it's not suprising or unheardof to me. It happens more than you think.
i just think it's weird that after 10 years of not knowing anything,they get popped with him the same day shyt hit the fans

whether at his house or at mdonalds
 5 years ago '07        #32
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,590 | Props total: 1053 1053
 Trilluminati GA said:
WAIT! They lived there and did NOT know about 3 women and a kid being enslaved there in that house? BULLsh*t!

reading is fundamental
 5 years ago '08        #33
The N 467 heat pts467
space
space
$45,566 | Props total: 17213 17213
They knew nothing about this, the victims cleared them
 5 years ago '11        #34
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
Wow, these are some scummy looking dudes. Based off looks along, these guys had a hand in this.
 5 years ago '05        #35
GST 
space
space
 Rico23 said:
How do you know what's been happening besides what been reported....that is the main question that dude has been asking you but you dont have a legit answer...because you weren't there nor do u have information from where u are in Whogivesafu*k, USA..

just stop my dude ...and i guess you aren't familiar with what having bias is all of a sudden you have it set in your mind the one or both of the brothers know something. You have it in your mind that because they are familiy/blood that they all know what's going on in each others personal lives..

and anyone that directs you to facts/counter points you brush them off to the side because their thoughts dont align with yours...THAT'S bias...just stop typing
ok then yea I'm being bias ......i don't go along to get along esp if everybody is a.ssuming just like i am...just cuz they say they never been to the house don't make it truth...just cuz they say they don't know anything don't make it truth...
 5 years ago '04        #36
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,717 | Props total: 11413 11413
Onil sure knows how to clean up.
 5 years ago '04        #37
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,717 | Props total: 11413 11413
 GetuOne said:
Wow, these are some scummy looking dudes. Based off looks along, these guys had a hand in this.
it's not a problem, but just off this comment I can tell you are white american.
 5 years ago '05        #38
Maaad Man 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,143 | Props total: 46 46
This is the reason the FBI took their time.
 5 years ago '10        #39
AdvanceIsThe 
space
space
$1,098 | Props total: 236 236
Do you think the police would let these guys go if there was any way to connect them to the brother? Obviously the girls must have said they never saw the brothers or that alone would incriminate them.
 5 years ago '05        #40
GST 
space
space
 Rico23 said:
just shut the fu*k up already god damn
naw n*gga you stfu already ... aint shyt change so stop it ... yall n*ggaz mad as hell over nothing

Chris daRealist said:
GST take your L and move on, your making yourself look dumber and dumber with every post.

I felt the exact sameway you did until i READ the other articles that the OP provided, If you do the same and comprehend what your reading you will understand why they didn't have anything to do with it.

The most obvious reason they didn't have anything to do with it is they were investigated and released. Obviously the police asked the victims about the castro brothers. If Onil and Pedro were involved they would have relayed that information.
if feeling that way about me makes you feel better about yourself then so be it .. i know better than to just believe something that don't sound right

you and your brother don't fu*k with yall other brother...none at all in 10+ years and don't know shyt about him...ain't heard nothing from him or about him..the one day you do see him police show up to arrest yall for kidnapping and holding 3 women hostage for 10 years...but yall don't know nothing bout nothing...naw,b...don't sound right to me.

btw it's *you're since you wanna call somebody dumb...yall need to learn how to make points w/o all the extra shyt

Last edited by GST; 05-13-2013 at 01:27 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
99 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
14 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy