May 11 - Think Subway is healthier than McDonald's? You might be better off getting a Big Mac

most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
18 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
65 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #81
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 123456 said:
Myth...insulin spikes don't store fat. Over consumption of calories do.

The truth is most restaurants, whether fast food or not, are unhealthy regardless the amount of calories they have. Health has little to do with calories, although gaining weight can make you unhealthy. For example, you can eat 1,000 calories of chicken brea$t that you buy and make yourself, vs 500 calories of chicken from Subway that has tons of preservatives. The chicken you prepare yourself is healthier even if it has more calories.
Umm...what??????

Dude...Insulin is the fat storing hormone

High sugar equals insulin spike which equals fat storage. Any nutritionist will tell you that

Calorie storage? Seriously? If calorie storage was all there was to losing weight, it would be EASIER to lose weight. Stop spreading this misinformation...this is why people can't lose weight. They think it's all about calorie counting. It's not. If your BMR is 2000 calories...and you eat 500 of those calories is ice cream cake with 50 grams of sugar, you WILL store fat

When you don't eat for over 3-4 hours your insulin level goes down. When you finally eat again, your body goes into starvation mode as your insulin rises and tells your body to store it as far because it doesn't know when you'll feed it again. White flour and white rise also spikes your insulin level. Eating multi-grain and brown rice/bread and eliminating or lessening your juice/sugar drink intake is how you lose weight. Stop it
 5 years ago '10        #82
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
I've been saying for a long time. The 1st fast food chain that can become popular by using whole wheat bread instead of white...baked crispy fries & chicken without excess oil...and yet still have it taste great will make millions. People want to lose weight...but we all love food
 5 years ago '04        #83
newroadsfinest 
space
space
$2,816 | Props total: 456 456
 SomeOnesoN said:
I had this today. Beach Hut Deli>>

[pic - click to view]

Them zapps
 05-12-2013, 11:11 PM         #84
CurlyD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Firehouse subs>>>>

5 years ago '10        #85
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13671 13671
 Undefeated1 said:
cus u a fat n*gga

Fedor Christ said:
it musta been some n*gga in a Miami Heat jersey at the bowling alley that snatched yo bi*ch right out from under ya arm to make you say this.

Publix subs run this sammich game PERIOD. Y'all out there munchin' on that mechanically pre-sliced bullsh*t. Even our Publix philly cheese steaks are better than yo "authentic" philly grease garbage.

Publix subs are all made cooked to order. High quality deli cheese and meat slices all cut fresh. We got Jimmy John's, Jersey Mike's, Jason's Deli, Firehouse, Quizno's, etc. too and Publix sh*tS on all of them

Even the hot pressed authentic Cuban sandwiches we got in gas stations pisses on Subway.

[pic - click to view]

Mr Kush said:

[pic - click to view]

Publix Deli >>>>>>>>

If you hate on Publix subs.. Youve never had one...
Gonna try them b4 the month out
 5 years ago '05        #86
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,458 | Props total: 25150 25150
....n*ggas In Here Sounding Like Spokesman For These Restaurants
 5 years ago '10        #87
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13671 13671
 Supacat said:
please get the chicken tender sub with honey mus my dude ,they got them joints on sale fo $6 till thursday ......just
[pic - click to view]

awwready
 5 years ago '04        #88
doczdaname 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$12,996 | Props total: 5048 5048
never eat anything that gets consumed by the masses..find local shops or other places that aren't as popular
 05-12-2013, 11:44 PM         #89
antoniob321 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
do we really care?

thinking about getting a meatball sub tomorrow.
 5 years ago '10        #90
Curb 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,474 | Props total: 80 80
 Thee Yung Star said:

3 though n*gga???
Hahahahahaha.
 5 years ago '04        #91
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80
never ate from subway in my life. havent eated a fast food hamburger in 15 years.
 05-13-2013, 12:16 AM         #92
winwin1000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stabbin101 said:
Worked at subway for 3 years.

Meat is constantly dropped on floor, bread is dropped on floor. Fruit flies everywhere.

The meat when you actually touch it feels like some sort of liquid concealer around it which feels all fatty and disgusting.

Don't buy into the hype.

Subway is not the largest franchise in the world for no reason.

Big corporations use it as a front
But like the article said, no better than mcdonalds.

Veggie is about it. And I wouldn't even go near that. They don't wash it properly and the bread ur eating it on probably has somebody's a.ss fingers all over it.

People are idiots.

Put fresh in the name and its ok.

Our society is dumber than sh*t
 5 years ago '09        #93
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,072 | Props total: 1120 1120
 Walt Thizzney said:
calorie in... calorie out
yuuuuuup. Also sodium consumption is moot if you're an active individual and not sedentary.

I haven't had subway in years though, truthfully I would rather have Mcdonalds than Subway on most days if I had to pick. I wish we had a Chipotle here though

By The Dock said:
Real sh*t are they good? There's one on Vine in Hollywood I think Imma start going to. I'm seriously done with Subway..Which Which sandwiches are good too though. Lol
My brother LOVES Jersey Mikes. Their subs are 7 inches or 14 inches. They're kinda on the pricy side (a 12 inch philly cheese steak sub at Subway is like $7, a 14 inch philly cheese steak sub at Jersey Mikes is like $9) but Jersey Mikes puts ALOT of meat on their subs they give you more food for your money.

Subway:

[pic - click to view]

Jersey Mikes:

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Zaosyn; 05-13-2013 at 06:01 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #94
One-O-One 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,198 | Props total: 8912 8912
 walt thizzney said:
calorie in... Calorie out
^^^ this
 5 years ago '09        #95
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 e G o Maniac said:
i'm sick of n*ggas like you. Always thinking the sh*tty little project restaurant you worked for is a modicum of the entire chain. I'm not a fast food guy myself but trying to scare people away with outrageous stories is just as much bullsh*t as the food itself. You were probably one of the jerkoffs substituting mayonnaise with sperm at your location, weren't you? Disgruntled a.ss employee. Go off yourself and rid the world of your pathetic little fast food working life you bi*ch.

PS: the food you prepare at home is probably far more disgusting than the sh*t you made at subway. Prick.

Actually he was spot on about this nasty a.ss Subway sh*t. I don't eat the sh*t for free. My girlfriend is a manager at Subway and she handles stores from the hood all the way up to the north side of town aka the rich fu*ks and it makes no difference. If the employees are anything less than dedicated the way the foods get mixed in, handled, and stored is fu*kin gross. The way the food comes is disgusting as well. Fresh food my a.ss. Not a lot is fresh about Subway. It blows my mind seeing a line out the door at a Subway. It's just like... if yall only knew. Never.
 5 years ago '04        #96
quintosis03 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,183 | Props total: 977 977
publix boar head sub >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

sh*t taste like s3x

05-13-2013, 10:51 AM         #97
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah Publix is running the sub game honestly.

@ the idiot ranking Jimmy John's the best.
 05-13-2013, 11:09 AM         #98
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
....n*ggas In Here Sounding like they working at These Restaurants posting comments during their lunch breaks
Fixed
[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #99
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
 stabbin101 said:
Worked at subway for 3 years.

Meat is constantly dropped on floor, bread is dropped on floor. Fruit flies everywhere.

The meat when you actually touch it feels like some sort of liquid concealer around it which feels all fatty and disgusting.

Don't buy into the hype.

Subway is not the largest franchise in the world for no reason.

Big corporations use it as a front
But like the article said, no better than mcdonalds.

Veggie is about it. And I wouldn't even go near that. They don't wash it properly and the bread ur eating it on probably has somebody's a.ss fingers all over it.

People are idiots.

Put fresh in the name and its ok.

Our society is dumber than sh*t
I wish I didnt read this
 5 years ago '12        #100
kiddalex 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,610 | Props total: 6837 6837
 lilsnatch770 said:
Wegmans >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

[pic - click to view]

My Man.

[pic - click to view]

I was just about to say around Syracuse, Wegman's just about the only place I feel safe copping a sub from , the rest of the places is greasy a.ss gas station deli's and subway.

Last edited by kiddalex; 05-13-2013 at 11:47 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
120 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Death of Barry Sherman (Apotex founder) and his wife, December 15, 2017
21 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Shane Larkin trolls a BX member
16 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
21 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy