May 11 - Think Subway is healthier than McDonald's? You might be better off getting a Big Mac

most viewed right now
Video inside Jose Guapo out here down bad
40 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA Ref Scot Foster is for LeBron..Tony Brothers on the other hand
53 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
98 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #61
lilsnatch770|M 102 heat pts102
space
space
$32,087 | Props total: 2260 2260
Wegmans >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

[pic - click to view]

05-12-2013, 01:47 PM         #62
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OldeEnglish22oz said:
welcome to the restaurant world. This happens every single time you eat out. nothing is guarantee safe for you. I worked at 3 restaurants in my lifetime and we all did grimey sh*t. If customers werent so bi*chy about they food and the time it comes out then maybe when I dropped a steak, instead of throwing it back on the grill, i would call the waitress over and tell her something like hey I dropped the steak I have to cook a new one. But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...
I don't give a fuhk how "bi*chy" someone is, that's some foul a.ss sh*t homeboy.
 5 years ago '10        #63
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$50,419 | Props total: 14668 14668
Whats so wrong with cold cuts? I love sanwiches and subs
 05-12-2013, 01:54 PM         #64
Jsinn23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
SUBWAY IS sh*t, ALWAYS WILL BE
 5 years ago '11        #65
Radio Raheem 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,247 | Props total: 640 640
 Mr Kush said:

Ppl all around the US missing out on Publix
philly hoagies and cheese steaks >>>>>>>>>>>> that downsouth bullsh*t
 5 years ago '04        #66
murdahudawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,215 | Props total: 1075 1075
 e G o Maniac said:
i'm sick of n*ggas like you. Always thinking the sh*tty little project restaurant you worked for is a modicum of the entire chain. I'm not a fast food guy myself but trying to scare people away with outrageous stories is just as much bullsh*t as the food itself. You were probably one of the jerkoffs substituting mayonnaise with sperm at your location, weren't you? Disgruntled a.ss employee. Go off yourself and rid the world of your pathetic little fast food working life you bi*ch.

PS: the food you prepare at home is probably far more disgusting than the sh*t you made at subway. Prick.
Shut up white boy.

That sh*t was the truth.
I know for a fact what he said was real.
I know plenty people who have worked in the service industry.
Let's put it like this if I send the food back, I get a refund or a voucher.

sh*t hits the floor, period. Food get's spit in. All sorts of sh*t.

You either haven't worked EVER in your LIFE in the service industry or do not know anybody who does.

I'm sick of "n*ggas" like you actin as if this sh*t doesn't go on ALL the time.

ACCEPT IT and eat out or cook at home. SIMPLE>>>
 5 years ago '04        #67
murdahudawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,215 | Props total: 1075 1075
 Trilluminati GA said:
Whats so wrong with cold cuts? I love sanwiches and subs
Just the sodium dawg.
 5 years ago '10        #68
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$50,419 | Props total: 14668 14668
 murdahudawg said:
Just the sodium dawg.
oh shiddd Im str8 then my blood pressure is a1 and I drink lots of water

thanks
 5 years ago '07        #69
datni99ajb 
space
space
space
$261 | Props total: 3 3
Blimpies subs are fresher and taste better to me
 5 years ago '11        #70
leem26vtec 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,600 | Props total: 300 300
Only f*cks with Publix subs.
 5 years ago '06        #71
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,388 | Props total: 264 264
 Fedor Christ said:
it musta been some n*gga in a Miami Heat jersey at the bowling alley that snatched yo bi*ch right out from under ya arm to make you say this. :lebroncmonson:

Publix subs run this sammich game PERIOD. Y'all out there munchin' on that mechanically pre-sliced bullsh*t. Even our Publix philly cheese steaks are better than yo "authentic" philly grease garbage.

Publix subs are all made cooked to order. High quality deli cheese and meat slices all cut fresh. We got Jimmy John's, Jersey Mike's, Jason's Deli, Firehouse, Quizno's, etc. too and Publix sh*tS on all of them

Even the hot pressed authentic Cuban sandwiches we got in gas stations pisses on Subway. :jayhah2:
 5 years ago '05        #72
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
 Fedor Christ said:
it musta been some n*gga in a Miami Heat jersey at the bowling alley that snatched yo bi*ch right out from under ya arm to make you say this. :lebroncmonson:

Publix subs run this sammich game PERIOD. Y'all out there munchin' on that mechanically pre-sliced bullsh*t. Even our Publix philly cheese steaks are better than yo "authentic" philly grease garbage.

Publix subs are all made cooked to order. High quality deli cheese and meat slices all cut fresh. We got Jimmy John's, Jersey Mike's, Jason's Deli, Firehouse, Quizno's, etc. too and Publix sh*tS on all of them

Even the hot pressed authentic Cuban sandwiches we got in gas stations pisses on Subway. :jayhah2:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #73
Mr Kush 32 heat pts32
space
space
$2,553 | Props total: 980 980
 Fedor Christ said:

[pic - click to view]

Publix Deli >>>>>>>>

If you hate on Publix subs.. Youve never had one...
 5 years ago '10        #74
Pop-N-Fresh 19 heat pts19
space
space
$5,941 | Props total: 3041 3041
 stabbin101 said:
Worked at subway for 3 years.

Meat is constantly dropped on floor, bread is dropped on floor. Fruit flies everywhere.

The meat when you actually touch it feels like some sort of liquid concealer around it which feels all fatty and disgusting.

Don't buy into the hype.

Subway is not the largest franchise in the world for no reason.

Big corporations use it as a front
But like the article said, no better than mcdonalds.

Veggie is about it. And I wouldn't even go near that. They don't wash it properly and the bread ur eating it on probably has somebody's a.ss fingers all over it.

People are idiots.

Put fresh in the name and its ok.

Our society is dumber than sh*t

All fast food places are like this. Its not the product. Its the people the companies employ. If they dont give a fuk about their job, their not going to give a fuk how or what they serve
 5 years ago '05        #75
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,183 | Props total: 2353 2353
Jersey mikes and publix >>>>

that club sub from jerseys and the italian from publixx sh*ttttt....i never liked subway cause they didnt cut the meat and slices the sh*t in front of me. they had the sh*t already lumped together all pre packaged and sh*t. Publix got that boars head tho i dunno what the fu*k subway use
 5 years ago '10        #76
lboog1423 298 heat pts298
space
space
$35,251 | Props total: 18810 18810
 Hovi Bryant said:
Pretty much.

Plus who would eat at subway if all you could order were 6 inch sandwiches with nothing but turkey and veggies with no soft drinks?
i would

the few times i do go to subway (which is rare) all i ever get is turkey brea$t on wheat wit banana peppers and spinach. I dont drink soda

jersey mikes, Penn Station, Fire house subs >>>>>>>>>>
 5 years ago '09        #77
Big Ash 51283 
space
space
$259 | Props total: 0 0
 Shakezula714 said:
jersey mikes>>>>>>
Fixed

Jimmy John's>>>>>> Quizno's>>>>>Penn Station>>>>>> Jersey Mike's>>>>> Firehouse Subs

Not even sure where Subway falls inline.... Only reason I ever ate Subway is because they had $5 subs. I would never eat that bullsh1t if it wasn't that cheap.
 5 years ago '04        #78
LordBlanco|M 51 heat pts51
space
space
$36,057 | Props total: 23056 23056
I always thought Subways is nasty.

Blimpies though! Sandwiches were ordinary, not like Subway with all their wild sh*t, it aint even sandwhiches anymore with some of the things they got lol, but Blimpies always had that freshness to it... damn.. good ol cold cut sandwich.

they closed that bi*ch round my way and put a Subway instead..

ridiculous. still mad to this day.
 5 years ago '10        #79
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
$18,169 | Props total: 8472 8472
 stabbin101 said:
Worked at subway for 3 years.

3 though n*gga???
 5 years ago '10        #80
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 277 277
 123456 said:
Myth...insulin spikes don't store fat. Over consumption of calories do.

The truth is most restaurants, whether fast food or not, are unhealthy regardless the amount of calories they have. Health has little to do with calories, although gaining weight can make you unhealthy. For example, you can eat 1,000 calories of chicken brea$t that you buy and make yourself, vs 500 calories of chicken from Subway that has tons of preservatives. The chicken you prepare yourself is healthier even if it has more calories.
Umm...what??????

Dude...Insulin is the fat storing hormone

High sugar equals insulin spike which equals fat storage. Any nutritionist will tell you that

Calorie storage? Seriously? If calorie storage was all there was to losing weight, it would be EASIER to lose weight. Stop spreading this misinformation...this is why people can't lose weight. They think it's all about calorie counting. It's not. If your BMR is 2000 calories...and you eat 500 of those calories is ice cream cake with 50 grams of sugar, you WILL store fat

When you don't eat for over 3-4 hours your insulin level goes down. When you finally eat again, your body goes into starvation mode as your insulin rises and tells your body to store it as far because it doesn't know when you'll feed it again. White flour and white rise also spikes your insulin level. Eating multi-grain and brown rice/bread and eliminating or lessening your juice/sugar drink intake is how you lose weight. Stop it
Home      

most viewed right now
NBA Richard Jefferson Spitting Game At Savannah James
35 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
60 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Baby got picked up off the street and already outsold every Young Thug pro..
92 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
2008-2018: The New Wave Where are they Now?
117 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside New photo of Jet Li's physical deterioration is astonishing
101 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
117 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Lil Tay’s family is coaching her to say the N word.
99 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA These nerds are really smashing ya fav NBA team by 30?
41 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy