May 11 - Think Subway is healthier than McDonald's? You might be better off getting a Big Mac

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
30 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-12-2013, 09:22 AM         #41
TIP2009 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 g's says poster is a dumbass....in other words, he voted for monkey obama twice.

get an education and learn sh*t before you look any more ignorant.
 05-12-2013, 09:26 AM         #42
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TIP2009 said:
50 g's says poster is a dumbass....in other words, he voted for monkey obama twice.

get an education and learn sh*t before you look any more ignorant.
The fuhking irony
 5 years ago '05        #43
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
 2 Pistolz said:
Publix subs >>>>>>>>> Subway, Quiznos, etc.
Publix Chicken Tenders sub >>>>>>>> >>>
 05-12-2013, 09:41 AM         #44
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just a one location experience, but I worked at Jimmy John's before. I used to work there way back in the day, that meat was disgusting too. Lettuce and all the vegs had bugs in it and sh*t. Yuck. Only good thing about Jimmy's is their bread. I was a delivery guy, but on Saturdays if deliveries got slow I hung around a lot and saw the whole process with the quality of the meat, how it's handled etc. They looked at me like I was crazy when I'd turn down a free sub that all workers got if they worked a full day instead of the 4 hour busy shifts.

Last edited by Got Cheeve?; 05-12-2013 at 09:44 AM..
 5 years ago '08        #45
Nick-401 
space
space
space
$528 | Props total: 1 1
 RAZAH CUTS said:
If you're gonna eat at Subway you gotta get a 6 inch sandwich of the oven roasted chicken...with water to drink...that's it!

u can't be eating all that other sh*t and ordering a footlong sandwich and sh*t...

ALSO, ya 6 inch gotta be on while wheat...

if you love that GMO get dem wheat bredzz
 05-12-2013, 09:51 AM         #46
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Smoke500 said:
People are too focused on "image"...while not really knowing anything about nutrition. For example, you can get some nuggets and fries at McDonalds, and a Sandwich at Subways. But if at Subways you're adding dressing, cheese, sugary drinks, etc. to your sandwich, it really makes no difference. If anything, you'll have an insulin spike and end up storing fat

That's the thing with a lot of people. They don't actually research and educate themselves. Just follow what they hear
glad I eat dry a.ss sandwiches when I go there
even tho it's been awhile, I only add lettuce & pickles on my shiit
 05-12-2013, 09:53 AM         #47
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stabbin101 said:
Worked at subway for 3 years.

Meat is constantly dropped on floor, bread is dropped on floor. Fruit flies everywhere.

The meat when you actually touch it feels like some sort of liquid concealer around it which feels all fatty and disgusting.

Don't buy into the hype.

Subway is not the largest franchise in the world for no reason.

Big corporations use it as a front
But like the article said, no better than mcdonalds.

Veggie is about it. And I wouldn't even go near that. They don't wash it properly and the bread ur eating it on probably has somebody's a.ss fingers all over it.

People are idiots.

Put fresh in the name and its ok.

Our society is dumber than sh*t
an that's if all of the places were as dirty as the one u worked at

Last edited by tj.iscool; 05-12-2013 at 09:58 AM..
 5 years ago '06        #48
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,456 | Props total: 2648 2648
calories doesnt mean everything... there are good cal's and bad, but mcdonalds got extra extra sh*t in they food
 5 years ago '07        #49
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,782 | Props total: 14590 14590
 RAZAH CUTS said:
If you're gonna eat at Subway you gotta get a 6 inch sandwich of the oven roasted chicken...with water to drink...that's it!

u can't be eating all that other sh*t and ordering a footlong sandwich and sh*t...

ALSO, ya 6 inch gotta be on while wheat...
they still put high fructose corn syrup in the bread (why flavor bread ) wheat actually isn't the healthiest bread there

nvm i guess they took it out last year
 5 years ago '04        #50
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,554 | Props total: 5209 5209
Yea I get the vegetarian footlong fu*k all the other garbage sh*t.
 05-12-2013, 11:16 AM         #51
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThePainkiller said:
When you always get a vegetarian sub, it's better than McDonalds
thats what you eat? you wear pink undies to?
 5 years ago '13        #52
Ta388 
space
space
$4,065 | Props total: 2448 2448
I eat anywhere i want, with moderation of course and workout. Im in good shape. Don't let this stop yall from eating what you want. Just watch what you eat and how much of it. Case closed
 5 years ago '09        #53
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,654 | Props total: 2764 2764
LOL my girl been telling me this for about a year now, but Jersey Mike's>Sunway
 05-12-2013, 11:48 AM         #54
Piccolo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mullany S said:
lol some of you are funny defending the reason why you eat at subway.This article is dead accurate because the real difference between subway and other fast food chain is not far apart. I used to supervise a distribution center that supplied fast food with their products and its all the same.just different branding, same beef, same storage,same processed food. just that subway fools you with gimmicky vegetables.I topped trying to convince people that subway is not better but people wont listen because they are convinced it is healthy. truth be told subway is just a lesser evil than most fast food joint.
They don't wanna hear it doe. They don't even know the bread comes from the same factories and dat sh*t is weeks old. Hell yea the veggies and meat isn't handled properly and remember these sub artists don't get paid much so don't think they give a fu*k about safety procedures.

And to this idiot tax what you don't understand is that you are eating filth it dont matter what u burn off think what is entering your body. We're eating like modern day slaves who didnt enjoy the same quality of food as their masters. This is where most west indie dishes are born. My advice is just to make subs your damn self at least you know how it was handled. All these chains sell the same sh*t they just brand and market it different . It's clear who the sheep are in this thread as I'm sure nobody is being paid by subway for this disinformation.
 05-12-2013, 11:51 AM         #55
HoLLiwood Heyti 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bedewe22 said:
Come on with the bullsh*t, man. You think another mothafu*ka know what you need to do to live a healthy life? Ain't no purpose, dawg. It's money. We're born to fu*kin die, man. In the meantime, get money.
Man whens the last time you read anything?
 05-12-2013, 12:15 PM         #56
Piccolo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JeeQ said:
This ^^^ Moderation is the key. Don't deprive yourself of all the delicious foods out there
If your speaking of ma and pa restaurants out there i hear you. But these fast food chains and mainly subway cause its the topic at hand? hell no. Its like people are brainwashed to thinking these places are the best options when they clearly are not. Yes moderation is key but learn where to eat.
 5 years ago '09        #57
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
Good thing I never eat there n I go to delis where the meat is sliced in front of me
 5 years ago '06        #58
Mr Kush 32 heat pts32
space
space
$2,501 | Props total: 909 909
 2 Pistolz said:
Publix subs >>>>>>>>> Subway, Quiznos, etc.

Ppl all around the US missing out on Publix
 5 years ago '06        #59
MyStYlEaRt 
space
space
$4,118 | Props total: 1158 1158
All i got to say about subway is I know that chicken brea$t isn't real.
 5 years ago '05        #60
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,465 | Props total: 4410 4410
 stabbin101 said:
Worked at subway for 3 years.

Meat is constantly dropped on floor, bread is dropped on floor. Fruit flies everywhere.

The meat when you actually touch it feels like some sort of liquid concealer around it which feels all fatty and disgusting.

Don't buy into the hype.

Subway is not the largest franchise in the world for no reason.

Big corporations use it as a front
But like the article said, no better than mcdonalds.

Veggie is about it. And I wouldn't even go near that. They don't wash it properly and the bread ur eating it on probably has somebody's a.ss fingers all over it.

People are idiots.

Put fresh in the name and its ok.

Our society is dumber than sh*t
welcome to the restaurant world. This happens every single time you eat out. nothing is guarantee safe for you. I worked at 3 restaurants in my lifetime and we all did grimey sh*t. If customers werent so bi*chy about they food and the time it comes out then maybe when I dropped a steak, instead of throwing it back on the grill, i would call the waitress over and tell her something like hey I dropped the steak I have to cook a new one. But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
136 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dear Santa, you are a b!tch n!gga. Sincerely yours, the Santa Stalker.
39 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy