May 11 - Think Subway is healthier than McDonald's? You might be better off getting a Big Mac

most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
96 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #21
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,307 | Props total: 6433 6433
 05-12-2013, 01:22 AM         #22
KiddKidd45 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i got a special sense for sh*t thats not good for you so i automatically dont fu*k wit subway...

lemme find out jimmy johns lackin tho
 05-12-2013, 01:39 AM         #23
SOD RG 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 C.R.I.P. said:
man who gives a fu*k. Eat and run. Done.
for real these health freaks are driving themselves nuts.
 5 years ago '04        #24
123456 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 273 273
 Smoke500 said:
People are too focused on "image"...while not really knowing anything about nutrition. For example, you can get some nuggets and fries at McDonalds, and a Sandwich at Subways. But if at Subways you're adding dressing, cheese, sugary drinks, etc. to your sandwich, it really makes no difference. If anything, you'll have an insulin spike and end up storing fat

That's the thing with a lot of people. They don't actually research and educate themselves. Just follow what they hear
Myth...insulin spikes don't store fat. Over consumption of calories do.

The truth is most restaurants, whether fast food or not, are unhealthy regardless the amount of calories they have. Health has little to do with calories, although gaining weight can make you unhealthy. For example, you can eat 1,000 calories of chicken brea$t that you buy and make yourself, vs 500 calories of chicken from Subway that has tons of preservatives. The chicken you prepare yourself is healthier even if it has more calories.
 05-12-2013, 01:49 AM         #25
Shakezula714 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jersey mikes>>>>>>
 5 years ago '05        #26
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,498 | Props total: 719 719
 stabbin101 said:
Worked at subway for 3 years.

Meat is constantly dropped on floor, bread is dropped on floor. Fruit flies everywhere.

The meat when you actually touch it feels like some sort of liquid concealer around it which feels all fatty and disgusting.

Don't buy into the hype.

Subway is not the largest franchise in the world for no reason.

Big corporations use it as a front
But like the article said, no better than mcdonalds.

Veggie is about it. And I wouldn't even go near that. They don't wash it properly and the bread ur eating it on probably has somebody's a.ss fingers all over it.

People are idiots.

Put fresh in the name and its ok.

Our society is dumber than sh*t
did you get fired from subway?
 05-12-2013, 01:59 AM         #27
JohnDoe B1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gotta stop fu*kin with Subway then

Last edited by JohnDoe B1; 05-12-2013 at 02:01 AM..
 05-12-2013, 02:00 AM         #28
JohnDoe B1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stabbin101 said:

Meat is constantly dropped on floor, bread is dropped on floor. Fruit flies everywhere.

The meat when you actually touch it feels like some sort of liquid concealer around it which feels all fatty and disgusting.

Don't buy into the hype.

Veggie is about it. And I wouldn't even go near that. They don't wash it properly and the bread ur eating it on probably has somebody's a.ss fingers all over it.

People are idiots.

5 years ago '05        #29
ROC585 306 heat pts306
space
space
space
$2,293 | Props total: 3447 3447
Im not close to 12 or 21 so I could give a fu*k what this alleged story says. Do research on 30 + then holla at me
 5 years ago '10        #30
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,898 | Props total: 21181 21181
 stabbin101 said:

Don't buy into the hype.

People are idiots.

I used to eat there every weekend just eating the veggie delight & the occasional whole wheat bread with the black ham

I hate you

fu*k I feel sick
 5 years ago '04        #31
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,399 | Props total: 107 107
Come on with the bullsh*t, man. You think another mothafu*ka know what you need to do to live a healthy life? Ain't no purpose, dawg. It's money. We're born to fu*kin die, man. In the meantime, get money.
 5 years ago '04        #32
KREW 25 heat pts25
space
space
$6,048 | Props total: 4839 4839
I eat Subway and McDonalds, no fu*ks given with these types of articles..

Except that KFC article where homie found brains/kidneys in his chicken.. sh*t traumatized a dude for real
 5 years ago '10        #33
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 stabbin101 said:

Don't buy into the hype.

People are idiots.

Same can be said about most fast food places..........
 5 years ago '10        #34
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 stabbin101 said:

Don't buy into the hype.

People are idiots.

their cold cuts tho....

Back home in Augusta,GA we got a sub shop called Baldinos. I swear they sh*t on all the sub shops I been to.

[pic - click to view]

ON ANOTHER NOTE
I wanna be more careful about what I eat. I'm eating more turkey, seafood, and fruits. Whats so bad about processed meat? Sometimes a nice sandwich with turkey & chicken brea$t is all I want.
 5 years ago '05        #35
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
Publix subs >>>>>>>>> Subway, Quiznos, etc.
 5 years ago '11        #36
rayraysray 55 heat pts55
space
space
$1,184 | Props total: 337 337
another vote for jersey mikes they be poppin up all over so cal
 05-12-2013, 08:24 AM         #37
thehogue3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stabbin101 said:

Don't buy into the hype.

People are idiots.

Man this dude sound like he's not on his health BeeZKneez. I worked there too only because I ate there everyday for lunch during college. I ran a 4.4 bench 330 clean 330 and squat 580. I weighed 180. Why you here talking that noise? My diet has progressed and I no longer work there. I eat mad veg and 2 steaks a week. And Subway maybe once a month now... Anyway let me get on the Subway topic. They serve lettuce, tomato, onion, olive, pickle, cucumber, carrot, spinach, banana pepper, green pepper, jalenpeno. I don't store produce like this in my own fridge so for a fastfood joint it's sh*tting on burger and taco eaters. Vegetable's get thrown away if not used in 2 business days and are constantly cooled. My hands had to be washed and gloved with every sandwhich made. So nah man this article and it's supporters is bogus . When I eat there, I order the tuna all vegie's with extra olives because when I worked there they said olives were like $20.00 a bag and when a customer request extra olives only add 3 slices at a time lol no employee listens so get ya money's worth. Tuna footlong was on the $5.00 menu . I ate half for lunch half for dinner. Playa made during college when you need ya cash.

Last edited by thehogue3; 05-12-2013 at 08:51 AM..
 05-12-2013, 09:13 AM         #38
Piccolo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Smh at guys running to defend these big corporations. They market their junk to fool us and you idiots run to defend them like y'all getting paid. Jared is nothing but a damn actor who did not lose weight because of subway he's there to fool the masses. I know guys on McDonald diets in great shape so that point is moot.

This guy didnt tell u the preservatives in those meats and veggies over there. He sure didnt tell u how old the doe for their bread is either. If you want a cheap and fast alternative for a sub sure hit subway but in terms of heath and quality hit up a local deli of learn to cook. Don't listen to these brainwashed mofu*kas who willl gladly fork over money to these corporations who already fooled them.
 05-12-2013, 09:20 AM         #39
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Special Edd said:
Jason deli

Nothing beats jersey mikes
Baldino's take out Jersey Mikes
[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #40
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
$20,419 | Props total: 288 288
at nuggas surprised they're preparing your food with their bare d!ck beaters
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
158 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
148 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago