Nate Robinson on LBJ - "You see LeBron in a lot of commercials, a lot of good acting."

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
126 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #101
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,143 | Props total: 8108 8108
 Young Fab said:

[pic - click to view]

but Lebron's an actor tho..............

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #102
ImmortalGuru 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,555 | Props total: 659 659
If basketball didn't work out for Lebron, ol boy might need to take up wrestling. Lebron def knows how to sell a weak a.ss hit! Over sellin like Shawn Michaels did to Hulk Hogan years ago.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #103
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,781 | Props total: 17146 17146
 theFREAK said:
That's my cornerback

[pic - click to view]

oh wo i missed this sh*t....Nate is ballin
 05-12-2013, 08:40 AM         #104
InnanetGsRunSht 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yung Dilla said:
Y'all just mad lebron took lessons from the late great Eddie Guerrero.

:br on:
funny sh*t, R.I.P. Eddie

Last edited by InnanetGsRunSht; 05-12-2013 at 08:44 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #105
djnoze 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,772 | Props total: 0 0
 SomeOnesoN said:
That push did look legit but Lebron is always doing that extra sh*t; which still makes him a bi*ch.
mothafu*kas need to start taking pride in taking hits without fazin em, should be more important than to flop like a bi*ch. (even for some buckets) desperate for a call like a homo desperate for d!ck.
Bad comparison and how do you know this?
 5 years ago '04        #106
gh3tto 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 677 677
 Rique said:
Stern cant have the bulls advance. Imagine if the Bulls won the ship without Rose
uh sorry .. my imagination isnt that strong. i guess nets fans need to live in fantasy land.
 5 years ago '06        #107
droid3000 995 heat pts995
space
space
$26,417 | Props total: 26093 26093
 Young Fab said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

but Lebron's an actor tho..............
Caught the Noah flop during the game, all I can say is "Hollywood as hell"
 5 years ago '06        #108
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,904 | Props total: 7568 7568
It's no debate about who the king of flop is. Nate Robinson ain't lying. Witness the best actor the NBA has ever seen.

[video - click to view]

This a year old and the reason why even though Lebron is an amazing athlete, talent and NBA player, no basketball fan respects him. As long as he keeps this up he will always be a bi*chmaden*gga.

These are our heroes, damn shame.
 5 years ago '06        #109
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Hollywood, this n*gga coming for Will Smith spot
 5 years ago '09        #110
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,404 | Props total: 12338 12338
I think people are missing the point. Both teams are flopping but the issue is the refs are rewarding one team for it and not the other one. Call that sh*t fairly man. I say don't call any flops and call all fouls on both teams until they decide to play better. Let's see how much of this sh*t continues when both teams have the backups on the floor more than the starters. Either that or just let them play and the strong will survive.
 5 years ago '06        #111
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space

[video - click to view]

I feel sorry for Heat fans. It's like their minds are performing mental gymnastics, tossing and flipping the truth around in their empty heads until eventually they believe their own lies. We all witness Lebrons Oscar winning performances every time he plays any team. To the people from Miami who have no choice but to support the Heat, I feel sorry for you, but these bandwagon, trendy, Hipsters Heat fans can eat a d!ck.
 5 years ago '09        #112
cwb 
space
space
$778 | Props total: 1 1
imo I think James jersey was sweaty is why he slide so far. I watched it a couple times and didn't see him throw his body or anything to fall back anymore then what the push would have done to him
 5 years ago '05        #113
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
I don't think LeBron flopped, and I think it was a flagrant foul, but it didn't warrant an ejection.. Give the double tech, call the flagrant 1 on Mohammad, and keep playing

I typed that then remembered it was Joey Crawford that called the sh*t.. The same guy who gave Blake Griffin a tech for nothing then got yelled at by Matt Barnes and did nothing, then gave CP3 a tech and got yelled at by Barnes again and did nothing.. I'm not one for conspiracy theories, but Joey Crawford is by far the worst referee I've ever seen in my life, he'll call sh*t on players just because he doesn't like them.. In a league where superstars get all the calls anyway, and where rules are made to cater to those superstars, he's not the type of referee that needs to be calling games..

And I love the fact that people will defend pus*y a.ss floppers on here.. "Do what you have to!!" Get all the way the fu*k out of here

LeBron's a known flopper, Wade acts like he's getting shot if you cough in his direction, Noah's hyper a.ss flops all the time, and Marko is European; none of that sh*t makes pretending to be hurt when you get tapped "good basketball"

I will say though, I can't exactly blame the Bulls for flopping like bi*ches after you watch Miami do it for three games and get calls.. Plus, you can't act like if he had shoved Chris Anderson like that the same thing would have happened, if you try to you should rewind the game and watch Noah do the sh*t to Anderson while Anderson's on the ground and the play is stopped..
 5 years ago '07        #114
varun313 
space
space
space
$3,352 | Props total: 1081 1081
 Kingme said:
I think it is. We've all seen the gifs of lebron pulling out of a dunk on a drive to the hoop so he can run out of bounds and get a whistle called in his favor. Lebron is the worst if you don't understand why more b-ball fans don't respect James or Wade, its because of all the on court acting they do in the post season. I know yall see it, everyone does. Keep it real with yourself.
its a reason why you have players from all teams during the season praise Kobe. Lebron and wade dont flop as much as flop city but they still do their fair share of that pus*y a.ss sh*t.
 5 years ago '13        #115
lotek7 
space
space
space
$110 | Props total: 0 0
sh*t was so uncalled for Nazr big overgrown 'congo' dutcsh
 05-12-2013, 03:24 PM         #116
Gplus1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kingme said:
Lebron is 6'8 250 pounds if yall think that push was enough to throw him 50ft back you can believe that if you want.
Bron got pushed. He wanted to emphasize the push so the refs see it. Nazr ain't a motherfckin factor anyways. It doesn't change the outcome of the game, which is the point.
 5 years ago '08        #117
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23304 23304
the best thing about all these flop videos is that none of them meant sh*t.
 05-12-2013, 03:43 PM         #118
Gplus1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kingme said:
It's no debate about who the king of flop is. Nate Robinson ain't lying. Witness the best actor the NBA has ever seen.

This a year old and the reason why even though Lebron is an amazing athlete, talent and NBA player, no basketball fan respects him. As long as he keeps this up he will always be a bi*chmaden*gga.

These are our heroes, damn shame.
fck up fckboy. these scrub a.ss inferior players should know better than to force bron's hand. they should realize that they no where near his level and get the fck outta the way.

rose, why are you poking at the ball like that, you really think Brons gonna lose the ball like that. go poke chris bosh.
granger and west, trapping lebron, you really think that sh*ts gonna work? go trap fckin chalmers or go 2 on 1 on bosh.
jr smith, why the fck are hustling that hard for a rebound, you needa get your a.ss on D and learn to play some D or you're going to be 6th man for life.
metta, watch em hands. put your hands on bosh.
chandler, why the fck are u screening bron in the back court from the back? go screen bosh from the back.

none of these flop vids mean sh*t. keep hating. please keep praising and hyping scorers instead of embracing someone that does it all.

MANY DO SOME. SOME DO MANY. get that sh*t through your head fckboy.
 5 years ago '06        #119
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
 Arson said:
the best thing about all these flop videos is that none of them meant sh*t.
You're being shortsighted. I know you caught up in the hype, got your bron bron pompoms and that's cool, enjoy! When its all said and done this n*gga Lebrons legacy is gonna be haunted by highlight reels of him being a bi*ch on the court (and dressing like one off the court). Of all of the hall of fame NBA players, I can't think of one player with multiple minute highlight reels filled with blatant flops.
 5 years ago '04        #120
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
space
$11,716 | Props total: 787 787
 Kingme said:
You're being shortsighted. I know you caught up in the hype, got your bron bron pompoms and that's cool, enjoy! When its all said and done this n*gga Lebrons legacy is gonna be haunted by highlight reels of him being a bi*ch on the court (and dressing like one off the court). Of all of the hall of fame NBA players, I can't think of one player with multiple minute highlight reels filled with blatant flops.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago