Nate Robinson on LBJ - "You see LeBron in a lot of commercials, a lot of good acting."

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
39 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
30 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #81
Official253 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,912 | Props total: 1269 1269
Lebron still getting millions and styling on your whole team. fu*k yall. Everybody flops. I swear they just added a rule against flopping for the playoffs?
 5 years ago '04        #82
doczdaname 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$12,998 | Props total: 5050 5050

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #83
Pichito25 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,182 | Props total: 59 59
 loyola llothta said:
So let me get this right... The Heat who lost all of 16 games all season. finished with the best record in the NBA, needs the NBA and the Refs to win games?

That is crazy ! they are the best team in the NBA have been for the better part of 3 years, they are a better team, and the "stars" getting calls or not getting called against them did not start when Bosh and James joined the Heat, if it wasn't for that history in itself Chi would have lost to Utah on Jordan's stop and push off pull up....
exactly......so again...why the flopping? they don't need to do that to gain any advantage.
 5 years ago '04        #84
Pichito25 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,182 | Props total: 59 59
 SeaJaiye said:
u do whatever you need to win. jordan did much more bi*chmade sh*t off the court to win games, bron is making smart plays on the court
Lebron doesn't need to do that in order to win!
 5 years ago '06        #85
hollyfield420 23 heat pts23
space
space
space
$3,365 | Props total: 374 374
It's part of the game
 5 years ago '07        #86
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,399 | Props total: 13106 13106

So about the flop. Let's take a look at this thing in slow motion.

[pic - click to view]

So James looks at Crawford, then to the sideline, and then, when he turns back to Crawford, he sees Mohammed out of the corner of his eye shoving him. Now he takes a step back and has gone to a pretty bad angle. Look.

[pic - click to view]

That's before his right foot lands. So the idea is that James in that split second could anticipate that Mohammed was going to shove him, a pretty random event, or react to it as it's happening, and as his second foot lands, decides to throw himself backwards.

Now watch his right arm motion, because that's what would determine if he was shoving himself backwards or not. He lands, smacks the floor and his arm comes up, but it doesn't push him back any.

After James lands, he stays there, looking at Mohammed. He doesn't get back up into the play, but he also doesn't act hurt. In that situation, the flop protocol tells you to lay back, act like you've had the breath knocked out of you. You sell it. Again, James has done this in the past. Rajon Rondo is a master at this, as is Manu Ginobili. But instead James sits up, then looks at Mohammed while Ray Allen helps him up.

So now here's the theory that Thibs is trying to sell:

James, out of the corner of his eye, saw Mohammed shoving him, and after the contact from an NBA center, after his second foot lands, then decides to launch himself backwards and does so without using extra motion from his arm to push him. Then, instead of acting like the shove had any impact on him, he sits up.

Do I think that James willingly went down on the shove? Yes, because he's losing his balance, and pretty much anyone in that situation enough knows you don't try to f!ght the fall; you go into it. But I wouldn't call this a flop. Believe me, we've all seen James flop before. But in this instance, I don't think he did.

One thing's for sure, though. We haven't heard the last of the physical play in this series nor of the complaining about calls from either side.

[pic - click to view]

bulls stans want so badly for this to be about anything other than their inferior loser team. they've been flopping and bi*ching way more than the heat this series.
 5 years ago '06        #87
illstate11 
space
space
$2,223 | Props total: 86 86
Heat fans try so hard to defend lol it was a flop y'all got the w celebrate that who cares if your hero is a bi*ch
 5 years ago '13        #88
fordtuff504 
space
space
space
$123 | Props total: 57 57
Before "the shove, n*gga ain't kno wtf nazr Muhammad was...
 5 years ago '05        #89
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,747 | Props total: 12572 12572
I really don't believe LeBron "flopped".. LeBron knows how to fall to avoid freak injury... Even on some of his dunks where he's off balanced he's very conscious of how he lands... I don't need a break down to tell me that. I doubt LeBron was flopping even as a Bulls fan. Nazr did push the sh*t out of him I dont think Lebron expected to get "touched" and it caught him off guard.. LeBron is a prima donna, we probably the only team in the league who have no problems putting hands on him. There's a legit disdain for LeBron amongst the Bulls. There's no other teams that truly hate each other in the NBA. LeBron knows what it is, and this team isn't getting older either, we'll be around for a awhile..

Last edited by Hold That; 05-11-2013 at 08:20 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #90
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,176 | Props total: 2469 2469
 Lex Lossis said:
You kno nothin about physics.
He really doesn't.

If someone is fu*king ten feet tall four hundred pounds, but standing straight up and not expecting it, a strong enough person can knock them over, especially if they're not expecting it and/or off balance.

But hey, whatever, it makes the haters feel better. Heat in 5
 5 years ago '07        #91
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,327 | Props total: 1124 1124
Lebron a better actor than Leonardo Dicaprio.. ill put anything on that.. bi*ch a.ss n*gga...
 05-11-2013, 08:33 PM         #92
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kingme said:
Lebron is 6'8 250 pounds if yall think that push was enough to throw him 50ft back you can believe that if you want.
yeah cause u know Mohammed is 100 pounds
an pushed LeBron with 2 hands full force, an wasnt paying attention
 5 years ago '11        #93
SomeOnesoN 202 heat pts202
space
space
$17,251 | Props total: 1286 1286
That push did look legit but Lebron is always doing that extra sh*t; which still makes him a bi*ch.
mothafu*kas need to start taking pride in taking hits without fazin em, should be more important than to flop like a bi*ch. (even for some buckets) desperate for a call like a homo desperate for d!ck.
 5 years ago '05        #94
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1403 1403
all the flopping ruined the game for me...straight bi*ch sh*t
 5 years ago '10        #95
ClustyMolecules 117 heat pts117
space
space
$4,604 | Props total: 5784 5784
 Kingme said:
Exactly! It's the truth fam. If you don't see it, you're not watching the games. The innocent act that Lebron puts on after a whistle goes against him is disgusting, and we all know he starts elbowing after he feels he got fouled with no whistle. It is what it is, it happens and everyone knows it.
you dudes need to hop off the GOATS genitals...all f8ckin players do this...how about when Noah got called on holding lebrons arm in a f8ck1ng cobra clutch on a rebound and then he throws a fit like WHAT DID I DOOOOOO...but you dont see ppl making threads about it...hop off the d1ck and just be glad that you've been privileged enough to witness greatness during your lifetime
 5 years ago '05        #96
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
Hope Nate enjoying the spotlight.... this slightly above average season is the highlight of his career
 05-12-2013, 06:51 AM         #97
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 #TheReturn said:
I really don't believe LeBron "flopped".. LeBron knows how to fall to avoid freak injury... Even on some of his dunks where he's off balanced he's very conscious of how he lands... I don't need a break down to tell me that. I doubt LeBron was flopping even as a Bulls fan. Nazr did push the sh*t out of him I dont think Lebron expected to get "touched" and it caught him off guard.. LeBron is a prima donna, we probably the only team in the league who have no problems putting hands on him. There's a legit disdain for LeBron amongst the Bulls. There's no other teams that truly hate each other in the NBA. LeBron knows what it is, and this team isn't getting older either, we'll be around for a awhile..
as long as you got the biggest pus*y in the league as your leader, bulls are not a threat

Celtics toughness>>> chicagos crybaby tatics.

Your team isnt tough. fu*k outta here
 5 years ago '06        #98
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,566 | Props total: 18077 18077
Stern cant have the bulls advance. Imagine if the Bulls won the ship without Rose
 5 years ago '05        #99
Briellz 
space
space
$1,278 | Props total: 21 21
 Kingme said:
I think it is. We've all seen the gifs of lebron pulling out of a dunk on a drive to the hoop so he can run out of bounds and get a whistle called in his favor. Lebron is the worst if you don't understand why more b-ball fans don't respect James or Wade, its because of all the on court acting they do in the post season. I know yall see it, everyone does. Keep it real with yourself.

Indeed, I have to agree. Both them niqqaz get tick tac calls all the time!
 05-12-2013, 07:34 AM         #100
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:

So about the flop. Let's take a look at this thing in slow motion.

[pic - click to view]

So James looks at Crawford, then to the sideline, and then, when he turns back to Crawford, he sees Mohammed out of the corner of his eye shoving him. Now he takes a step back and has gone to a pretty bad angle. Look.

[pic - click to view]

That's before his right foot lands. So the idea is that James in that split second could anticipate that Mohammed was going to shove him, a pretty random event, or react to it as it's happening, and as his second foot lands, decides to throw himself backwards.

Now watch his right arm motion, because that's what would determine if he was shoving himself backwards or not. He lands, smacks the floor and his arm comes up, but it doesn't push him back any.

After James lands, he stays there, looking at Mohammed. He doesn't get back up into the play, but he also doesn't act hurt. In that situation, the flop protocol tells you to lay back, act like you've had the breath knocked out of you. You sell it. Again, James has done this in the past. Rajon Rondo is a master at this, as is Manu Ginobili. But instead James sits up, then looks at Mohammed while Ray Allen helps him up.

So now here's the theory that Thibs is trying to sell:

James, out of the corner of his eye, saw Mohammed shoving him, and after the contact from an NBA center, after his second foot lands, then decides to launch himself backwards and does so without using extra motion from his arm to push him. Then, instead of acting like the shove had any impact on him, he sits up.

Do I think that James willingly went down on the shove? Yes, because he's losing his balance, and pretty much anyone in that situation enough knows you don't try to f!ght the fall; you go into it. But I wouldn't call this a flop. Believe me, we've all seen James flop before. But in this instance, I don't think he did.

One thing's for sure, though. We haven't heard the last of the physical play in this series nor of the complaining about calls from either side.

[pic - click to view]

bulls stans want so badly for this to be about anything other than their inferior loser team. they've been flopping and bi*ching way more than the heat this series.
the biggest reach in nba history
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Michael "Walking Bucket" Beasley Highlights vs Thunder | 30pts, 5reb, 4ast
74 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
51 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy