Nate Robinson on LBJ - "You see LeBron in a lot of commercials, a lot of good acting."

most viewed right now
 104
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 80
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 54
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 44
 NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
22 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 05-11-2013, 11:25 AM         #21
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas is maaaaaaaaaad
We laughing at ya over here in miami wooooo
 5 years ago '12        #22
sOurxd i e s e 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$3,946 | Props total: 5129 5129
i fu*k with lebron heavy im a huge fan of the dude but that whole flopping sh*t makes me lose a lot of respect for him, same with cp3 ... sh*t is so bi*ch made and disgusting to watch i dont know how players havent called him out for being a bi*ch on it during post game interviews
 5 years ago '04        #23
Pichito25 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,182 | Props total: 59 59
 kontrast said:
I don't get all the bi*ching about this. Lebron may have exaggerated the fall but he got PUSHED by a big dude and would have fallen regardless. Officials played it right.
so why exaggerate it?
 05-11-2013, 11:29 AM         #24
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kontrast said:
What about the countless times he takes it to the hole, gets hacked like a motherfu*ker and still finishes? No lets just talk about his flops. All superstars do it, this ain't exclusive to Lebron. People just love to blow sh*t out of proportion cause it's him.
Theyre just STILL mad he isnt playing on they squad.. Thats all it is.
 05-11-2013, 11:32 AM         #25
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kingme said:
Lebron is 6'8 250 pounds if yall think that push was enough to throw him 50ft back you can believe that if you want.
You kno nothin about physics.
 5 years ago '10        #26
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$26,614 | Props total: 30585 30585
 Joehook said:
n*ggas is maaaaaaaaaad
We laughing at ya over here in miami wooooo
You live in NY or Miami ?


 5 years ago '04        #27
kontrast 
space
space
space
$1,949 | Props total: 157 157
 Pichito25 said:
so why exaggerate it?
I don't care, I ain't defending him. That's his right to exaggerate if he wants to. My point is the bottom line wouldn't have changed, everyone needs to get off his nuts. Nazr was right to get tossed and the heat would have won the game regardless. Everything else is frankly irrelevant.
 5 years ago '08        #28
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$19,060 | Props total: 4842 4842
 Pichito25 said:
so why exaggerate it?
Most likely to ensure the dumbass, who also happens to be an inside presence and extra man on a severely undermanned squad, gets tossed out the game and have the Bulls gassing in the 4th, which happened.
 5 years ago '08        #29
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
avatar space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823


^Noah Flopping. Cole Levels big a.ss Noah.
 05-11-2013, 11:40 AM         #30
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SmoothTay said:
You live in NY or Miami ?


miami whats so funny?
 5 years ago '06        #31
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
avatar space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
Norris Cole > Nate
 5 years ago '08        #32
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
avatar space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
 Pichito25 said:
so why exaggerate it?
why not he stumbled anyways, might as fall.
 5 years ago '12        #33
sOurxd i e s e 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$3,946 | Props total: 5129 5129
 stlcardinals19 said:
Most likely to ensure the dumbass, who also happens to be an inside presence and extra man on a severely undermanned squad, gets tossed out the game and have the Bulls gassing in the 4th, which happened.
yea im sure that went through his mind in a half a second, he exaggerated the fall because hes use to exaggerating fouls and flopping. fu*k outta here
 5 years ago '06        #34
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
avatar space
space
$54,904 | Props total: 25791 25791
Y'all just mad lebron took lessons from the late great Eddie Guerrero.


[video - click to view]



[video - click to view]


 5 years ago '12        #35
OC123 178 heat pts178
space
avatar space
space
$22,477 | Props total: 1290 1290
yea lets not talk about chalmers tapping noah and he flopped, belinelli will be broke by the end of this series with all his flopping

 5 years ago '06        #36
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,916 | Props total: 7614 7614
 kontrast said:
What about the countless times he takes it to the hole, gets hacked like a motherfu*ker and still finishes? No lets just talk about his flops. All superstars do it, this ain't exclusive to Lebron. People just love to blow sh*t out of proportion cause it's him.
I'm just being honest, I'm a fan of the sport. You're absolutely right fam but that proves the point. I've seen Lebron go the cup get fouled hard and he finishes it, even lands on his feet, he is probably the best finisher after a foul, which is why it is ridiculous and looks plain silly when he falls over from a guard running into him etc. He's Hollywood we all know it. No one should get salty when he gets called out for it. Lebron is the n*gga in pickup games who calls foul every time he gets blocked or dunked on and when no one honers his call he starts playing dirty. It is what it is.
 05-11-2013, 12:17 PM         #37
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OC123 said:
yea lets not talk about chalmers tapping noah and he flopped, belinelli will be broke by the end of this series with all his flopping

Yea, but they dont wanna hear about any of that tho
 5 years ago '10        #38
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$26,614 | Props total: 30585 30585
 Joehook said:
miami whats so funny?
Never liked the Marlins huh ?
 05-11-2013, 12:21 PM         #39
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kingme said:
I'm just being honest, I'm a fan of the sport. You're absolutely right fam but that proves the point. I've seen Lebron go the cup get fouled hard and he finishes it, even lands on his feet, he is probably the best finisher after a foul, which is why it is ridiculous and looks plain silly when he falls over from a guard running into him etc. He's Hollywood we all know it. No one should get salty when he gets called out for it. Lebron is the n*gga in pickup games who calls foul every time he gets blocked or dunked on and when no one honers his call he starts playing dirty. It is what it is.
This n*gga is trying so hard to hide his hate its busting out his pores.
You hate lebron and mad the heat keep succeeding. Just come out with it
 05-11-2013, 12:23 PM         #40
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SmoothTay said:
Never liked the Marlins huh ?
Nope..Born in ny.
But i see where u going with this
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
78 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Here is what Disney now owns.
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
65 comments
1 day ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy