Hip-hop Mogul Damon Dash Claims He's Deep In Debt And Close To Eviction From His Carmel Home

most viewed right now
I will marry this woman for real.
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
43 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kanye West - Love Everyone [COVER]
42 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #101
RatedQue 51 heat pts51
space
space
$3,642 | Props total: 1398 1398
fu*k him for trying to do shady biz with my dude Spitta too. Glad he saw what a leech Dame really is.
 5 years ago '08        #102
RokkyRok 50 heat pts50
space
space
$6,676 | Props total: 401 401
So, you had $20 million dollars that you legitimately earned as a self made man, and you're gonna tell me you didn't invest in anything tangible. $20M in your account and you didn't pay for a single home in full, you didnt buy not one luxury car, and all those suits, jewelry and sneakers (at least $20k) you had just disappeared?

Either he ran into some gambling/mob debt or this n*gga is just making a move to get out of that child support. There is no plausible way he lost it all in investments unless he was giving the bank his rolexes & cashing in on the bay. He should still have at least enough to cover his debt in memorabilia & jewelry alone. I'm calling bullsh*t.
 5 years ago '04        #103
xbossxplayax 
space
space
$4,599 | Props total: 1631 1631
God damnnnnnmmm that MTV Cribs episode burned lotta u n*ggaz souls...

Dame is that quintessential Harlemnite... Always doubling up on his stake at life. Look how many of the Harlem players still breathing / not locked up tho. Its just embedded in they DNA mane something none of yall non Harlemnites can understand. It aint never enough so u always put 150% on the next lick. No matter how big the stakes is. I think Jay got Jews that taught him about the importance of safeguarding yo equity. Whether that warrants him to be called "financially literate" or not is another matter, but n*ggaz like Dame will never change.

Like two n*ggaz outta 6 pages had common sense it seems... Hes telling The Man hes broke so stop tryin to put hands in his pocket. Read between the lines. "Hes got the guts" to play chess with The Man. Of course you know the outcome for a n*gga tho.

Best wishes for this has been. n*gga so deep in his own world he need at least a runched up dollar bill in his hand when hes being shown on a video. The most difficult case indeed because, well he had nothing then given a few chance to have some, get his appetite wet, then everything was taken away fom him... By nothing shorter than his patnas in crime, both the male and female figure. Its interesting to see this n*gga squirm and struggle to stand back up. My bestesr wishes for him.

Those with ears to hear shall learn from this man's footsteps
 5 years ago '10        #104
trill jackson 833 heat pts833
space
space
$21,016 | Props total: 23146 23146
kicking him out of his carmel home? nah they kicking him out his CAMEL home he bought that sh*t with hovs money
 5 years ago '04        #105
lfletcher 
space
space
$2,168 | Props total: 137 137
 Dee504 said:
I got no sympathy , I'd never go broke with the type if money he's made

You only need 1 house. You got 1 a.ss, you only need 2-3 cars.
 05-12-2013, 08:57 AM         #106
SteveBoogie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I thought your black president had the answers to the "the problem in the black community"?
 5 years ago '10        #107
trill jackson 833 heat pts833
space
space
$21,016 | Props total: 23146 23146
 SteveBoogie said:
I thought your black president had the answers to the "the problem in the black community"?
we got the genius of the day over here. dame being broke is obamas fault now
 5 years ago '08        #108
dubs07 
space
space
$735 | Props total: 0 0

5 years ago '04        #109
1neDeep 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,061 | Props total: 2064 2064
 r.burgundy said:
who said he couldnt
because of u did have a concept of this,u wouldnt make dumb a.ss statements like"when your rich and black u arent supposed to help blacks out".witout blacks helpin jayz black a.ss,where tha fu*k would he bedudes just got a stupid a.ss crab in tha barrel mentality of its every man out here for himself
if jay told him that,then as his boss why didnt he make sure he got tha credit for it?

nobody is faultin jay for others mistakes.well at least im not.i fault jay for not takin tha steps to insure they didnt make certain mistakes.u cant fault somebody for makin a mistake they dont kno they are makin
tha problem wit tha black community is that their is no community,everybody wants to act as an individual,and feel their is no resposibility to tha community.as evidenced by your statements that jay doesnt owe tha black community anything
 5 years ago '06        #110
Mike in Reno 20 heat pts20
space
space
$13,138 | Props total: 2891 2891
He's not broke. He's just trying to get that child support and Alimony knocked down. This is chess, not checkers.
 5 years ago '09        #111
ken313 
space
space
space
$336 | Props total: 72 72
 Crookz said:
I don't believe this n*gga. If he got a business in Hong Kong it's highly possible he has money u can't trace somewhere else
please school these nigglets!!! he prolly hid money from 99. he str8!
 5 years ago '05        #112
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,674 | Props total: 716 716
 g0tt1 said:
Everyone from Roc a fella lost.... But Jay-z
That's not a good thing. It's like everyone from your company lost except your boss made out with Millions of $. It's called greed. Not hating just saying.
 5 years ago '12        #113
thatsmygoat 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,621 | Props total: 2 2
milling about
spilling their feelings in the air
 5 years ago '04        #114
rasheedwallace 56 heat pts56
space
space
$25,946 | Props total: 11937 11937
still mad respect for dame....

bring back bet's ultimate hustler.
 5 years ago '10        #115
Pete Butter 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,643 | Props total: 153 153
 GameTheory said:
"Make another Hov"
He found and pushed for KANYE...so this "point" should be null and void
 5 years ago '07        #116
Trae Jay 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,096 | Props total: 203 203
Mann, I seen this cat on tv talking bout how he buy draws and wear em once and throw em away. Next time he should learn to be fcukin frugal
 5 years ago '04        #117
JayR04 116 heat pts116
space
space
$11,322 | Props total: 6830 6830
What? Everybody was swearin he was far from broke.
 5 years ago '04        #118
Rio2003 
space
space
$226 | Props total: 3 3
"Oh how the mighty have fallen"!! LOL!
 5 years ago '04        #119
Castro 10304 21 heat pts21
space
space
$1,630 | Props total: 198 198
Shoulda never put Camron as president of the Roc vehind Jay. All downhill from there
 05-12-2013, 12:15 PM         #120
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HipHopFactz said:
On top of that he's the one who put her on, first she worked at Rocawear and then he married her and put money behind her business and then once she got a 500 mil contract, she divorced him. He should have had a stake in her biz..

Dame seems to get d!cked by those close to him

is that how it went down
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
58 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jas Prince got Cuban links for da feets
20 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside What if The Documentary 2 Looked Like This!!!
78 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
180 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
74 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
269 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy