Hip-hop Mogul Damon Dash Claims He's Deep In Debt And Close To Eviction From His Carmel Home

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
63 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
73 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-11-2013, 05:23 PM         #61
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he made his wife......she owe him smh
 05-11-2013, 05:24 PM         #62
Piccolo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
THis is what I call male gossip. No sources or facts here just heresay.
 5 years ago '10        #63
smokinthe420 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,425 | Props total: 6601 6601
YOUNG!!!
 5 years ago '11        #64
GrindPOWER$ 389 heat pts389
space
space
$19,269 | Props total: 12523 12523
make another hov
 05-11-2013, 05:28 PM         #65
Piccolo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dlettern said:
Black man's worst financial enemies: lust for Women that didn't come up with you, jewelry, European luxury goods, and foreign cars. Everything Dame and Jay pushed onto us via their songs. Jay proved to be the biggest scumbag of them all so he won....They are an example for Black men not to follow. The Roc stood for the opposite of who we should be.

That being said, I will never be happy and feel somehow satisfied to watch a Black man go out like this. Any Black person that feels this way is a sucka. The man tricked y'all into thinking your only validation of your wealth is buying their sh*t. This is what happens when you invest outside of your community. Its a fu*ked up cycle. But none of y'all care as long as you favorite rapper is ballin'

When it comes to women this is prevalent in sports. how many of these guys were coached to date white women by their teams who ended up raping them in courts?
 5 years ago '10        #66
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,730 | Props total: 19626 19626
 dlettern said:
Black man's worst financial enemies: lust for Women that didn't come up with you, jewelry, European luxury goods, and foreign cars. Everything Dame and Jay pushed onto us via their songs. Jay proved to be the biggest scumbag of them all so he won....They are an example for Black men not to follow. The Roc stood for the opposite of who we should be.

That being said, I will never be happy and feel somehow satisfied to watch a Black man go out like this. Any Black person that feels this way is a sucka. The man tricked y'all into thinking your only validation of your wealth is buying their sh*t. This is what happens when you invest outside of your community. Its a fu*ked up cycle. But none of y'all care as long as you favorite rapper is ballin'
You're one of those people who don't know how the world works yet try and kick some knowledge.

Stop.

I don't think I would have responded to this if so many idiots didn't quote you, but whatever.

Jay-Z is a financially literate person. Dame Dash, Beans, Cam, etc. are not.

It's that simple. The opportunities were there. Jay-Z claimed this numerous times. There were opportunities for them to secure themselves and they chose not to.

He said this back on the Blueprint "chains are cool to cop, but more important are lawyer fees". In other words, he's suggesting that we should take care of ourselves before living lavishly.

So do you before you ramble like an idiot, pay attention. You may actually learn something. Because you sound no different from Dash and all these other broke n*ggas. You're too hard-headed.
 5 years ago '11        #67
KRCROOKSNY 108 heat pts108
space
space
$10,196 | Props total: 5339 5339
 g0tt1 said:
Everyone from Roc a fella lost.... But Jay-z

Thats some wack sh*t to cosign.
 5 years ago '10        #68
Walmart 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,882 | Props total: 9022 9022
 dlettern said:

That is true, I'll never feel happy about another man's downfall or misfortune. True, Dame was an azzhole to many people allegedly, but I hate to see anyone lose his kids, house, cars, etc the way he did.

He may have brought it upon himself and made stupid business decisions, but I don't wanna see anyone go out like that.

The experience seems to definitely have humbled him
 5 years ago '04        #69
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,088 | Props total: 3885 3885
thought this n*gga was on combat jack show talking about he got boutiques overseas? hmm somethings not right lucy..
 5 years ago '13        #70
NoYouWantFindMe 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$565 | Props total: 90 90
n*ggah rich

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #71
Dun Language 3970 heat pts3970
space
space
$75,874 | Props total: 30085 30085
welcome to the real world blood
 5 years ago '04        #72
wildout44 
space
space
$590 | Props total: 5 5
 DOUGHBOY3226 said:
fu*k this n*gga he was on mtv cribs long ago talking sh*t how he doesnt use the same socks twice
lmao thats the first thing that came to mind. no sympathy for this n*gga.
 5 years ago '10        #73
trill jackson 737 heat pts737
space
space
$18,846 | Props total: 13241 13241
rocafella was always hov. biggs locked up and look at this n*gga. they can't survive without him
 5 years ago '12        #74
acefresh 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,232 | Props total: 9353 9353
might need to go find all those white tees he threw away after wearing one time

5 years ago '06        #75
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
$20,419 | Props total: 288 288
should've wore them white tee's and socks more than once
 5 years ago '10        #76
trill jackson 737 heat pts737
space
space
$18,846 | Props total: 13241 13241
n*gga sold his share of rocawear for like 30 mil and hov flipped his for like 210. n*gga should have got more bread for that
 5 years ago '05        #77
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
LMAO did that n*gga really say he doesn't wear the same socks twice?

i hope he bounce back on his feet but damn man.
 5 years ago '10        #78
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 Dee504 said:
I got no sympathy , I'd never go broke with the type if money he's made

You only need 1 house. You got 1 a.ss, you only need 2-3 cars.

n*gga needed a new one of those every day though

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #79
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
Sorry so long but.....

It's Sad to see this dude go down this road. He has a serious problem with spending money he has admitted this himself & Beanie Sigel has spoken on Dame just blowing through company money which lead to Jay-Z leaving. I dont blame him because could you imagine Jay or Biggs approaching Dame Dash in his multi millionaire PRIME tryin to tell him to stop blowing money? I think we all know how that convo would've gone. No one from 98-2005 could tell Dame Dash sh*t not even Jay.

One thing great about Dame is that he really has a eye & ear for talent & he takes a lot of risks. He was the only person who took a chance & believed in Jay & Kanye. He saved Cam'Ron's career & basically gave Dipset a forum. He saved Oschino's life. He even took a chance to link up with Curren$y when his deal with Cash Money fell through. He even put his wife on & she is now a huge fashion designer. She gotta really dislike that man to not help him & take money from him when she is a multi millionaire or maybe he to prideful to ask for help who knows. Cam always gave him money after every deal he made to show appreciation to Dame for helping his career I always thought that was dope.

His downfall is that he was SUPER generous (Ask Oschino) & poor money management I seen just last year this guy was still flying private jets & trying to live the lifestyle Jay is still living but he a prideful Harlem dude & he just cant accept the fact he cant live like that anymore at the moment. No one can talk to this guy and it was proven with that interview this year where he was sh*ttin on Just Blaze. He wont listen to anyone & it doesn't help he was a as*hole to people when he was on top of the world & some of that was to get huge deals for Roc-A-Fella so he had to play the bad guy but now I'm sure a lot of people are laughing & kicking him while he's down.

Dame can bounce back he has the talent & drive to do so he just gotta manage his money better but with his personality it's easier said than done.
 5 years ago '11        #80
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,299 | Props total: 25124 25124
My girl say's rachel roy is worth like hundred's of millions..and dame fu*king helped her start it off and she can't help him colddddddd
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now