Hip-hop Mogul Damon Dash Claims He's Deep In Debt And Close To Eviction From His Carmel Home

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
306 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
2 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #41
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,339 | Props total: 8511 8511
Dame d!ckriders lost

"He still got money I just know it "

5 years ago '07        #42
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,846 | Props total: 4830 4830
 Martel said:
I never said when you are rich you aren't supposed to help people out.That would imply it is wrong to help people out. I said it isn't their job. Jay-Z offered a product of value that people enjoyed.He owes nothing to us except the product WE bought from him. And you're forgetting the countless jobs and opportunities Jay-Z's businesses have given people. You do not need to give in the form of charity to give back. Which he has, by helping out the water crisis in Africa.

Basically you're faulting Jay for not babysitting grown a.ss men. You can fault somebody for making a mistake, especially when somebody WARNS them they are making a mistake. If I tell you cigarettes will k!ll you, but you continue to smoke are you telling me it's my fault because your a.ss didn't listen? You're trying to turn it into something it isn't.
as i said originally,u just clearly lack all sorts of basic understanding as to why black people are in tha position we are in here in this country
 5 years ago '13        #43
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305
 xo xo xo said:
That was dumb on his part not to own part of her business. But shouldn't he be getting alimony payment since she is worth more than him???
Good point

I mean technically she should be paying him. He needs to get some of his bread back.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #44
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,493 | Props total: 2728 2728
smh ,i was listening to his combat jack interview a few weeks ago

if this motherfu*ka became humble at a certain point in his career,people would help him
 5 years ago '04        #45
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
lifestyle of the ultimate hustler
 05-11-2013, 03:51 PM         #46
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xo xo xo said:
I don't understand why his ex-wife is taking all that money from him when she is a successful fashion designer.
thats what bi*ches do
 05-11-2013, 03:52 PM         #47
Pacin0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dlettern said:
Black man's worst financial enemies: lust for Women that didn't come up with you, jewelry, European luxury goods, and foreign cars. Everything Dame and Jay pushed onto us via their songs. Jay proved to be the biggest scumbag of them all so he won....They are an example for Black men not to follow. The Roc stood for the opposite of who we should be.

That being said, I will never be happy and feel somehow satisfied to watch a Black man go out like this. Any Black person that feels this way is a sucka. The man tricked y'all into thinking your only validation of your wealth is buying their sh*t. This is what happens when you invest outside of your community. Its a fu*ked up cycle. But none of y'all care as long as you favorite rapper is ballin'
real sh*t. all of this.

Dame was a god in the north east... nothing last forever though
 5 years ago '04        #48
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
 KoKen said:
But in that interview he did with Just Blaze he said he was good money-wise wtf?
maybe he needs to ask Just for a loan.

I think a lot of it was just talk on his part because that interview was a month ago and there's no way he took care of all of this outstanding money issues.

The child support sh*t alone is burying him and the business-related failures are gonna mess him up even more. That taxt stuff though
 5 years ago '10        #49
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,181 | Props total: 8256 8256
I hate to say this....

But this is the natural cycle of a Harlem n*gga. They worry so much about clothes and cars they wind up doing so much stuntin it never pans out.
 5 years ago '04        #50
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
 dlettern said:
Black man's worst financial enemies: lust for Women that didn't come up with you, jewelry, European luxury goods, and foreign cars. Everything Dame and Jay pushed onto us via their songs. Jay proved to be the biggest scumbag of them all so he won....They are an example for Black men not to follow. The Roc stood for the opposite of who we should be.

That being said, I will never be happy and feel somehow satisfied to watch a Black man go out like this. Any Black person that feels this way is a sucka. The man tricked y'all into thinking your only validation of your wealth is buying their sh*t. This is what happens when you invest outside of your community. Its a fu*ked up cycle. But none of y'all care as long as you favorite rapper is ballin'
THIS right here

how can you be broke for x amount of years, then get $$ and start living extra luxury like youre making up for all of the years you were living like a bum

as young brothers we all feel a certain kind of way about growing up without having sh*t, but Dame was extra with his as*hole tactics and now he's the man being kicked while he's down. He needs to have only 1 crib to live in, 1 whip and liquidate what ever else he can just to keep the people he owes off of his a.ss.

dude still believes he has enough relevance to do things in the industry, even if its not he music biz, but that sh*t isnt gonna happen because the people she sh*ttin on along the way, like Just, still know how toxic he can be.

in that Combat Jack podcast he mad it seem like he was the dude with the business savvy who was looking out for everyone but it turns out the people Jay had in his corner were the real businessmen because they help Jay stay relevant to this day.
 5 years ago '04        #51
turntabledj 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,569 | Props total: 69 69
yeah... that lil chain he got on look struggle as f*ck
 05-11-2013, 04:14 PM         #52
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jay said on I can't get with that, ask this n*gga Dash, Now he don't count cause I'm makin him mad rich... Early 90s B4 ROC Money

Year by year dame is getting exposed
 5 years ago '04        #53
Barcode 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,145 | Props total: 27 27
Im surviving on less, fck outta here.
Stop living a life you cant afford.
 5 years ago '10        #54
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,900 | Props total: 21183 21183
 Venom said:
lifestyle of the ultimate hustler

People sleep on Hov and just think he's some kid that Dame brought along and fed him.

5 years ago '04        #56
Raziel 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,214 | Props total: 1469 1469
it was all good just a week ago
 05-11-2013, 04:53 PM         #57
DOUGHBOY3226 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k this n*gga he was on mtv cribs long ago talking sh*t how he doesnt use the same socks twice
 5 years ago '08        #58
T2THEONE 859 heat pts859
space
space
$6,451 | Props total: 1678 1678

[video - click to view]

I wonder what happen to:

Here is what Dame tells the NY Daily news:
“I’m an independent businessman and this is what comes from business. I have the guts to f!ght my battles on my own and it’s entertainment to everybody else because I’m so cool about it.”

THE FLIP SIDE!
I happen to know that Dame Dash may be setting things up for a great come back. Here’s what I got:
- Dame has V Vodka on the way
-Dusko Whiskey is on the way
- I told you about Dash Oil Company already
- He has Vampire Life Clothing with Jim Jones and I heard they are making real money!
- Art studios in NYC and SC…I don’t know how they make money, but he has them

Full article @
 5 years ago '11        #59
whouthinkitis 18 heat pts18
space
space
$8,860 | Props total: 1474 1474
 dlettern said:

Sad how far the mighty have fallen I swear Money seems to be black folks enemy 99% of the time. These artists move from their local hoods get a little money and lose they mind.
 5 years ago '06        #60
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,481 | Props total: 258 258
damn im in da same boat!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
75 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
37 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy