Hip-hop Mogul Damon Dash Claims He's Deep In Debt And Close To Eviction From His Carmel Home

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #21
FreshBeatzBx 32 heat pts32
space
space
space
$5,167 | Props total: 6 6
 KoKen said:
But in that interview he did with Just Blaze he said he was good money-wise wtf?
This.
 5 years ago '13        #22
Thetinman 24 heat pts24
space
space
$2,758 | Props total: 49 49
 xo xo xo said:
I don't understand why his ex-wife is taking all that money from him when she is a successful fashion designer.
 HipHopFactz said:
On top of that he's the one who put her on, first she worked at Rocawear and then he married her and put money behind her business and then once she got a 500 mil contract, she divorced him. He should have had a stake in her biz..

Dame seems to get d!cked by those close to him

Kimora did the same sh*t to Russell, as soon as baby phat started poppin, and she had a solid foot in the fashion game she broke outa there at one point ( idk about this now) she was getting 40k a month from this n*gga for child support, a new car every 3 years, AND she wanted and got sole custody. how you gone want sole custody, and ask for money? She had wild cake when they filed for divorce. I don't understand that sh*t man women ain't right sometimes. You got women taking care of they kids alone, and can barley take care of things. My mother was one of them sh*t pisses me off when i read sh*t like this it's probably why i can never see myself getting married. bi*ches ain't sh*t... how you gone do some sh*t like that to the n*gga that put you on?

Don't get it twisted tho Russell still caked off of her business moves n sh*t, and like you said dame should have had a strong hand in them deals, so some of it is on him, but that still don't make taking money when you don't even need it from a dude who put you in a position to get it in the first place right. At that point the only thing that you should want is for him to be a father to your kids.
 5 years ago '12        #23
Taste Maker 29 heat pts29
space
space
$3,684 | Props total: 189 189
 NahLij said:
Renting houses and SUV's?

"We don't lease, we buy the whole car, as you should"

jay said in his book that was terrible advice, he was young and dumb
 5 years ago '12        #24
Taste Maker 29 heat pts29
space
space
$3,684 | Props total: 189 189
better get an apt n*gga
 5 years ago '07        #25
clipse_designz 
space
space
$2,747 | Props total: 66 66
make another hov?

5 years ago '07        #26
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,846 | Props total: 4831 4831
 dlettern said:
Black man's worst financial enemies: lust for Women that didn't come up with you, jewelry, European luxury goods, and foreign cars. Everything Dame and Jay pushed onto us via their songs. Jay proved to be the biggest scumbag of them all so he won....They are an example for Black men not to follow. The Roc stood for the opposite of who we should be.

That being said, I will never be happy and feel somehow satisfied to watch a Black man go out like this. Any Black person that feels this way is a sucka. The man tricked y'all into thinking your only validation of your wealth is buying their sh*t. This is what happens when you invest outside of your community. Its a fu*ked up cycle. But none of y'all care as long as you favorite rapper is ballin'
 5 years ago '07        #27
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Martel said:
n*ggas with the jay-z hate. swear yall just automatically a.ssume jay is a bad person just because he happens to be successful. what actually makes him a scumbag? He's a great person to follow. Regardless of what he rapped about he never overindulged to the point he went broke. Didn't knock up no groupie who is takin his money and he's married. What is so bad about dude? There's nothing wrong with investing outside of your community.

You guys make me sick with the whole "because you're black when you get rich, it's your job to help black people out." The saying “give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man how to fish and you feed him for a lifetime” holds true which is why so many people fell on their face as Jay moved on. If n*ggas is not mature enough to learn from dude it's their fault but y'all wanna blame Jay instead. Jay has laid the blueprint for every young black male who wants to be a businessman. If you can find a way to hate on that you obviously just want a handout.
because people like u have no concept of why black people as a whole are in tha position we are in.their is no sense of community.jayz doesnt have to give anybody a handout,but what does it hurt him to teach guys like beanie sigel tha business,or make sure all his artists get proper publishing.thats that devil sh*t right there
 05-11-2013, 01:44 PM         #28
CurlyD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jay Z gets another W
 5 years ago '04        #29
Capimp 
space
space
$5,110 | Props total: 3889 3889
He got played so badly by Jay. Blackballed by a lot of the rap industry most likely cuz he was the one playing the bad guy role on the ROC. Now his wife played him, u can tell he has a good heart towards the people he's closest with and the dirty rotten scoundrels used that against him lol
 5 years ago '05        #30
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
 r.burgundy said:
because people like u have no concept of why black people as a whole are in tha position we are in.their is no sense of community.jayz doesnt have to give anybody a handout,but what does it hurt him to teach guys like beanie sigel tha business,or make sure all his artists get proper publishing.thats that devil sh*t right there
man get out of here with all that. Jay can do whatever the hell he wants to do with his money. How do I have no concept as to why black people are in the position they are in? Because I understand that no man has the power to change someone's lifestyle if they don't want it? People have to want change to actually change.. Beans was given his own label and his own clothing line without a platinum album. The fact he can't stay out of prison is not Jay's fault it is Beans. Dude who wrote the hook to I Just Wanna Love Ya was TOLD to get his publishing right by Jay and he didn't. Jay been told Dame to calm down with the spending. The problem is not Jay. Some people are simply too hardheaded and immature to conduct themselves but instead of taking responsibility we fault others. That's "the problem" with "the black community".
 5 years ago '04        #31
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,754 | Props total: 2413 2413
 waveycee said:
If he has such a business mind,then why is he renting a mansion and renting an SUV?you no the rent on the mansion is anywhere from $5000-$20000 a month & hell never own it.same with the SUV he pays $700 something a month and he won't own it..i think he was not only addicted to living large but also addicted to doing way to many business deals that he'd borrow money and it snowballed out of control...I don't feel sorry for him at all,cause remember the rocafella days and how much of a obnoxious d!ck he was...

shellz386 said:
Guess decades of him being an as*hole caught up to him...

5 years ago '04        #32
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,754 | Props total: 2413 2413
:
 Martel said:
man get out of here with all that. Jay can do whatever the hell he wants to do with his money. How do I have no concept as to why black people are in the position they are in? Because I understand that no man has the power to change someone's lifestyle if they don't want it? People have to want change to actually change.. Beans was given his own label and his own clothing line without a platinum album. The fact he can't stay out of prison is not Jay's fault it is Beans. Dude who wrote the hook to I Just Wanna Love Ya was TOLD to get his publishing right by Jay and he didn't. Jay been told Dame to calm down with the spending. The problem is not Jay. Some people are simply too hardheaded and immature to conduct themselves but instead of taking responsibility we fault others. That's "the problem" with "the black community".

5 years ago '07        #33
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
Dame playing chess with the judicial system

He need to be easy tho cus if they find out tax evasion is a muthafu*ker
 5 years ago '09        #34
messy marv stan 4536 heat pts4536
space
space
$54,095 | Props total: 67585 67585
dude coulda just bought a ford pinto off ebay and a $75000 house
no need to buy a $8 million house u only live in for 2 months a year
 5 years ago '13        #35
HipHopFactz 437 heat pts437
space
space
$31,079 | Props total: 38467 38467
Whats crazy is a lot of these Jay stans were on Dames d!ck, but soon as they went their separate ways, they turned on Dame.

How u gonna be on someones d!ck so hard, one min ur supporting them "dame is a boss", "dame is god", soon as he falls out with ur idol "dame lost", "dame was an as*hole"

Jay in his prime goes hand in hand with Dame Dash, musically Jay hasn't made anything on the calibre of the albums he made when he was running around with Dame. That swag lifestyle, don't wear the same clothes twice, being an as*hole, money cash hoes, that's all Dame Dash inspired. Dame gave Cam and Jay game, to this very day they are doing their best Dame as*hole impersonation.

You stanning for Jay so hard that u hate another man ?

I admire ur loyalty, keep licking that camel d!ck
 5 years ago '07        #36
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Martel said:
who said he couldnt
because of u did have a concept of this,u wouldnt make dumb a.ss statements like"when your rich and black u arent supposed to help blacks out".witout blacks helpin jayz black a.ss,where tha fu*k would he bedudes just got a stupid a.ss crab in tha barrel mentality of its every man out here for himself
if jay told him that,then as his boss why didnt he make sure he got tha credit for it?

nobody is faultin jay for others mistakes.well at least im not.i fault jay for not takin tha steps to insure they didnt make certain mistakes.u cant fault somebody for makin a mistake they dont kno they are makin
tha problem wit tha black community is that their is no community,everybody wants to act as an individual,and feel their is no resposibility to tha community.as evidenced by your statements that jay doesnt owe tha black community anything
 5 years ago '10        #37
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,735 | Props total: 19636 19636
 Martel said:
Only if more blacks thought this way...
 5 years ago '11        #38
Sinamatik CFR 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,382 | Props total: 7902 7902
n*ggas be retarded.on here, if they trying to take all your money because they think you have it to take, its only logical you go out your way to make it seem like you don't have it, in order to keep what you got left.... 8k a month in child support is steep as fu*k.... not to mention the otherhit that got money flying out his pocket!!!

But hey, who knows the real truth but him and his accountant...
 5 years ago '10        #39
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,735 | Props total: 19636 19636
 r.burgundy said:
u cant fault somebody for makin a mistake they dont kno they are makin
This was covered in the post you quoted.
 5 years ago '05        #40
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
 r.burgundy said:
who said he couldnt
because of u did have a concept of this,u wouldnt make dumb a.ss statements like"when your rich and black u arent supposed to help blacks out".witout blacks helpin jayz black a.ss,where tha fu*k would he bedudes just got a stupid a.ss crab in tha barrel mentality of its every man out here for himself
if jay told him that,then as his boss why didnt he make sure he got tha credit for it?

nobody is faultin jay for others mistakes.well at least im not.i fault jay for not takin tha steps to insure they didnt make certain mistakes.u cant fault somebody for makin a mistake they dont kno they are makin
tha problem wit tha black community is that their is no community,everybody wants to act as an individual,and feel their is no resposibility to tha community.as evidenced by your statements that jay doesnt owe tha black community anything
I never said when you are rich you aren't supposed to help people out. That would imply it is wrong to help people out. I said it isn't their job. Jay-Z offered a product of value that people enjoyed. He owes nothing to us except the product WE bought from him. And you're forgetting the countless jobs and opportunities Jay-Z's businesses have given people. You do not need to give in the form of charity to give back. Which he has, by helping out the water crisis in Africa.

Basically you're faulting Jay for not babysitting grown a.ss men. You can fault somebody for making a mistake, especially when somebody WARNS them they are making a mistake. If I tell you cigarettes will k!ll you, but you continue to smoke are you telling me it's my fault because your a.ss didn't listen? You're trying to turn it into something it isn't.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
51 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy