Who would win, Superman VS Batman?

most viewed right now
 131
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
35 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 117
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
38 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 74
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
20 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 72
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
17 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #141
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$19,304 | Props total: 3913 3913
sh*t had me rollin' for real
 5 years ago '08        #142
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
avatar space
space
$30,277 | Props total: 8679 8679
Batman is whack as fu*k

Dude has no super powers, he's not a super hero. He's just an average hero if you can even call him that.

His arch enemy is a damn clown


If Superman and Batman were real Batman would get his a.ss handed to him
 05-11-2013, 11:51 PM         #143
Cheeze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dre03 said:
When people say: “Batman can kick Superman’s a.ss” they really mean one of three things:

1. I like Batman more and think he can do anything.
2. I think Batman can win a one-sided battle where he’s prepared and Superman isn’t; and I’ve read comics like that.
3. I think Batman can beat Superman under specific circumstances, but all things being equal, Superman will almost always win.

With Case 1, there’s no arguing with these people. No matter what you say they are so blindly devoted they won’t listen to the other side. Don’t bother. With Case 3, I think the individual is reasonable enough and there’s no need to force them to say Superman will ALWAYS win unless we’re suffering from a bit of Case 1 ourselves, but with a Superman bent. I think a mixture of Case 2 and a little bit of 1 is the predominant viewpoint of people who say it.

The thing is, they typically don’t acknowledge the inequality in preparation or technology… it’s almost always a contrived circumstance to bring about a Bat-victory by the skin of Bruce’s teeth. Even if they do, they put their faith in Batman’s preparation and planning (and sometimes technology) to rule the day. The following addresses that (reposted):

Despite the incredibly persistent and wide-spread belief that Batman has a dozen plans up his sleeve to take out Superman, historically it’s been proven otherwise again and again. Let’s take some examples:

DKR – Bats, after 20 years of planning, gets his ribs broke, his fancy suit torn to shreds, suffers a heart attack, and ends up in the ground. His entire plan relies on Superman holding back and NOT simply unplugging Bruce from his lamp-post or disabling him from space (if Supes really just wanted Bruce to turn himself in, rather than getting into a dangerous fist f!ght)… in other words, poor writing for Supes (out of character motivation, out of character intellect/tactics), who could have undid the Bat’s plan easily.

Hush – Bats breaks his hand & resorts to thug-level hostage tactics, while admiting he doesn’t stand a chance. Honestly, he just gets in one good punch (that breaks his hand) shortly after, Supes smashes through the street and effortlessly lifts a car in each hand, no worse for wear. His plan needlessly puts himself at risk and relied entirely on Clark holding back/being good, which he had no logical grounds on which the make that a.ssumption… having a “gut feeling” that Clark can resist mind control does not constitute a good plan.

Red Son
– Dies. Despite all his prep, he didn’t account for Superman’s allies, which he has in spades and certainly on a different power-level than- say- the Bat Family. If anything is true of Supes, it’s that he has many friends that would readily risk life and limb for his sake- heck, in the regular universe, Batman considers himself one of that number… any plan meant to take Supes out has to take into account his allies, friends, family, robots, pets, etc.

Babel – Years of planning on how to stop a rogue Superman… result: an expensive synthetic rock that makes Superman MORE powerful (and doesn’t even prevent him from using his powers with surgical precision). Wow. Brilliant.

Superman/Batman #2
– Owned. This is in Batman’s home turf, the ideal situation to combat Superman and to enact all the theoretical plans his fans have long believed he has against a rogue Superman… but the result? Bruce isn’t even Future Supes’s target yet he’s a breath away from death if not for a save from present-day Supes.

Lex Luthor:Man of Steel – Batman with kryptonite and prep, defeated handily by Superman. Arguably one of the most realistic portrayals of how Supes could still defeat Batman without instantly k!lling him regardless of Bat-prep.

Superman: King of The World
– Batman with prep and kryptonite fails to stop Superman from being able to crush his throat… only with the intervention of Green Lantern and Martian Manhunter is Supes stopped. Here we see danger of Superman with limited prep, the legions of his similarly powered Superman robots.

Sacrifice – Again, Batman, king of protocols, the man entrusted with the Kryptonite ring as a symbol of trust and the express responsibility of stopping Superman should he go rogue by Superman himself… finds himself in said situation and instead of pulling out “always prepared anti-Supes plan” finds himself beaten to near death saved only by the Plot Gods.

Infinite Crisis – After the last beating, you’d think Batman would create more comprehensive plans for taking out Superman and/or Superman-class enemies. Granted Kal-L is probably levels above them, but in terms of Anti-SuperBrick Planning, once again, Bruce fails… his entire defense the Kryptonite ring. Even if it were Kal-El and not Kal-L, it’s highly questionable whether the ring alone would have been able to stop a motivated rogue Superman considering Supes has wielded the ring himself when f!ghting other Super-persons. If Batman were truly the master of planning and prep, this certainly should have been taken into consideration.

Final score: Bat Plans Zip; Supes nine of nine.

The only cases where Batman has been able to possibly get a leg up on Supes are when he has acted like a villain and held hostages or lead an a.ssault against an unsuspecting Supes- hardly a feat (consider: who amongst us, with Batman’s fortune and training, intimate knowledge of Superman as an ally, and even express consent from said target, WOULDN’T be able to come up with an attack plan against an unsuspecting Supes?). In any case where Supes has had the opportunity to f!ght back he has either won or been defeated by bad writing.

[pic - click to view]


:supermansuccess:
 5 years ago '12        #144
King Jaffe Joe 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$8,092 | Props total: 4768 4768
 dre03 said:
When people say: “Batman can kick Superman’s a.ss” they really mean one of three things:

1. I like Batman more and think he can do anything.
2. I think Batman can win a one-sided battle where he’s prepared and Superman isn’t; and I’ve read comics like that.
3. I think Batman can beat Superman under specific circumstances, but all things being equal, Superman will almost always win.

With Case 1, there’s no arguing with these people. No matter what you say they are so blindly devoted they won’t listen to the other side. Don’t bother. With Case 3, I think the individual is reasonable enough and there’s no need to force them to say Superman will ALWAYS win unless we’re suffering from a bit of Case 1 ourselves, but with a Superman bent. I think a mixture of Case 2 and a little bit of 1 is the predominant viewpoint of people who say it.

The thing is, they typically don’t acknowledge the inequality in preparation or technology… it’s almost always a contrived circumstance to bring about a Bat-victory by the skin of Bruce’s teeth. Even if they do, they put their faith in Batman’s preparation and planning (and sometimes technology) to rule the day. The following addresses that (reposted):

Despite the incredibly persistent and wide-spread belief that Batman has a dozen plans up his sleeve to take out Superman, historically it’s been proven otherwise again and again. Let’s take some examples:

DKR – Bats, after 20 years of planning, gets his ribs broke, his fancy suit torn to shreds, suffers a heart attack, and ends up in the ground. His entire plan relies on Superman holding back and NOT simply unplugging Bruce from his lamp-post or disabling him from space (if Supes really just wanted Bruce to turn himself in, rather than getting into a dangerous fist f!ght)… in other words, poor writing for Supes (out of character motivation, out of character intellect/tactics), who could have undid the Bat’s plan easily.

Hush – Bats breaks his hand & resorts to thug-level hostage tactics, while admiting he doesn’t stand a chance. Honestly, he just gets in one good punch (that breaks his hand) shortly after, Supes smashes through the street and effortlessly lifts a car in each hand, no worse for wear. His plan needlessly puts himself at risk and relied entirely on Clark holding back/being good, which he had no logical grounds on which the make that a.ssumption… having a “gut feeling” that Clark can resist mind control does not constitute a good plan.

Red Son
– Dies. Despite all his prep, he didn’t account for Superman’s allies, which he has in spades and certainly on a different power-level than- say- the Bat Family. If anything is true of Supes, it’s that he has many friends that would readily risk life and limb for his sake- heck, in the regular universe, Batman considers himself one of that number… any plan meant to take Supes out has to take into account his allies, friends, family, robots, pets, etc.

Babel – Years of planning on how to stop a rogue Superman… result: an expensive synthetic rock that makes Superman MORE powerful (and doesn’t even prevent him from using his powers with surgical precision). Wow. Brilliant.

Superman/Batman #2
– Owned. This is in Batman’s home turf, the ideal situation to combat Superman and to enact all the theoretical plans his fans have long believed he has against a rogue Superman… but the result? Bruce isn’t even Future Supes’s target yet he’s a breath away from death if not for a save from present-day Supes.

Lex Luthor:Man of Steel – Batman with kryptonite and prep, defeated handily by Superman. Arguably one of the most realistic portrayals of how Supes could still defeat Batman without instantly k!lling him regardless of Bat-prep.

Superman: King of The World
– Batman with prep and kryptonite fails to stop Superman from being able to crush his throat… only with the intervention of Green Lantern and Martian Manhunter is Supes stopped. Here we see danger of Superman with limited prep, the legions of his similarly powered Superman robots.

Sacrifice – Again, Batman, king of protocols, the man entrusted with the Kryptonite ring as a symbol of trust and the express responsibility of stopping Superman should he go rogue by Superman himself… finds himself in said situation and instead of pulling out “always prepared anti-Supes plan” finds himself beaten to near death saved only by the Plot Gods.

Infinite Crisis – After the last beating, you’d think Batman would create more comprehensive plans for taking out Superman and/or Superman-class enemies. Granted Kal-L is probably levels above them, but in terms of Anti-SuperBrick Planning, once again, Bruce fails… his entire defense the Kryptonite ring. Even if it were Kal-El and not Kal-L, it’s highly questionable whether the ring alone would have been able to stop a motivated rogue Superman considering Supes has wielded the ring himself when f!ghting other Super-persons. If Batman were truly the master of planning and prep, this certainly should have been taken into consideration.

Final score: Bat Plans Zip; Supes nine of nine.

The only cases where Batman has been able to possibly get a leg up on Supes are when he has acted like a villain and held hostages or lead an a.ssault against an unsuspecting Supes- hardly a feat (consider: who amongst us, with Batman’s fortune and training, intimate knowledge of Superman as an ally, and even express consent from said target, WOULDN’T be able to come up with an attack plan against an unsuspecting Supes?). In any case where Supes has had the opportunity to f!ght back he has either won or been defeated by bad writing.
Ether
 5 years ago '11        #145
UrbanGAAWD 209 heat pts209
space
avatar space
space
$7,295 | Props total: 1071 1071
Batman was planning on retiring in The Dark Knight.....he even said I've poison you and you'll be fine in a bit, then faked a heart attack and was presumed dead until superman heard his heartbeat at the funeral and knew batman faked it especially since Carrie Kelly had the "oh sh*t we busted" look on her face.......bad example.....in the end old age, being outta shape, alcoholism were the things that k!lled batman, not some superman that was on the ground, crying like a bi*ch at the end
 05-11-2013, 11:58 PM         #146
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Actually, that mountain of words is nothing but feelings and reaching interpretation...

The fact of the matter is, Bats owns Supes when they go head to head.

Always has... Always will..
 5 years ago '04        #148
Dash 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$8,167 | Props total: 17788 17788
Spiderman would whoop the FUKK out Batman...This shyt can't be real I'm reading..dude can lift TONS..WTF is a regular a.ss ni99a with a gadget belt gon do against this HUMAN SPIDER?

Let alone verses a GOD in Superman? Stop bullshytin' with the preptime non-sense...Superman don't need to be anywhere near Batman to destroy this fool.

SUPER MAN > Spider Man > Batman ol' regular a**
 5 years ago '13        #149
PsychoCyber 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$7,884 | Props total: 2041 2041
 Dash said:
Spiderman would whoop the FUKK out Batman...This shyt can't be real I'm reading..dude can lift TONS..WTF is a regular a.ss ni99a with a gadget belt gon do against this HUMAN SPIDER?

Let alone verses a GOD in Superman? Stop bullshytin' with the preptime non-sense...Superman don't need to be anywhere near Batman to destroy this fool.

SUPER MAN > Spider Man > Batman ol' regular a**
i a.ssume you're unfamiliar with Bruce Wayne's repertoire.
 5 years ago '11        #150
SomeOnesoN 202 heat pts202
space
avatar space
space
$17,249 | Props total: 1285 1285

[video - click to view]

 5 years ago '04        #151
SokeSleezy 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,974 | Props total: 121 121
Its crazy how hard we goin in on this topic
 5 years ago '13        #152
PsychoCyber 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$7,884 | Props total: 2041 2041
 SokeSleezy said:
Its crazy how hard we goin in on this topic
This is serious fu*kin business my n*gga
 5 years ago '04        #153
thechef 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,140 | Props total: 2287 2287
 dre03 said:
When people say: “Batman can kick Superman’s a.ss” they really mean one of three things:

1. I like Batman more and think he can do anything.
2. I think Batman can win a one-sided battle where he’s prepared and Superman isn’t; and I’ve read comics like that.
3. I think Batman can beat Superman under specific circumstances, but all things being equal, Superman will almost always win.

With Case 1, there’s no arguing with these people. No matter what you say they are so blindly devoted they won’t listen to the other side. Don’t bother. With Case 3, I think the individual is reasonable enough and there’s no need to force them to say Superman will ALWAYS win unless we’re suffering from a bit of Case 1 ourselves, but with a Superman bent. I think a mixture of Case 2 and a little bit of 1 is the predominant viewpoint of people who say it.

The thing is, they typically don’t acknowledge the inequality in preparation or technology… it’s almost always a contrived circumstance to bring about a Bat-victory by the skin of Bruce’s teeth. Even if they do, they put their faith in Batman’s preparation and planning (and sometimes technology) to rule the day. The following addresses that (reposted):

Despite the incredibly persistent and wide-spread belief that Batman has a dozen plans up his sleeve to take out Superman, historically it’s been proven otherwise again and again. Let’s take some examples:

DKR – Bats, after 20 years of planning, gets his ribs broke, his fancy suit torn to shreds, suffers a heart attack, and ends up in the ground. His entire plan relies on Superman holding back and NOT simply unplugging Bruce from his lamp-post or disabling him from space (if Supes really just wanted Bruce to turn himself in, rather than getting into a dangerous fist f!ght)… in other words, poor writing for Supes (out of character motivation, out of character intellect/tactics), who could have undid the Bat’s plan easily.

Hush – Bats breaks his hand & resorts to thug-level hostage tactics, while admiting he doesn’t stand a chance. Honestly, he just gets in one good punch (that breaks his hand) shortly after, Supes smashes through the street and effortlessly lifts a car in each hand, no worse for wear. His plan needlessly puts himself at risk and relied entirely on Clark holding back/being good, which he had no logical grounds on which the make that a.ssumption… having a “gut feeling” that Clark can resist mind control does not constitute a good plan.

Red Son
– Dies. Despite all his prep, he didn’t account for Superman’s allies, which he has in spades and certainly on a different power-level than- say- the Bat Family. If anything is true of Supes, it’s that he has many friends that would readily risk life and limb for his sake- heck, in the regular universe, Batman considers himself one of that number… any plan meant to take Supes out has to take into account his allies, friends, family, robots, pets, etc.

Babel – Years of planning on how to stop a rogue Superman… result: an expensive synthetic rock that makes Superman MORE powerful (and doesn’t even prevent him from using his powers with surgical precision). Wow. Brilliant.

Superman/Batman #2
– Owned. This is in Batman’s home turf, the ideal situation to combat Superman and to enact all the theoretical plans his fans have long believed he has against a rogue Superman… but the result? Bruce isn’t even Future Supes’s target yet he’s a breath away from death if not for a save from present-day Supes.

Lex Luthor:Man of Steel – Batman with kryptonite and prep, defeated handily by Superman. Arguably one of the most realistic portrayals of how Supes could still defeat Batman without instantly k!lling him regardless of Bat-prep.

Superman: King of The World
– Batman with prep and kryptonite fails to stop Superman from being able to crush his throat… only with the intervention of Green Lantern and Martian Manhunter is Supes stopped. Here we see danger of Superman with limited prep, the legions of his similarly powered Superman robots.

Sacrifice – Again, Batman, king of protocols, the man entrusted with the Kryptonite ring as a symbol of trust and the express responsibility of stopping Superman should he go rogue by Superman himself… finds himself in said situation and instead of pulling out “always prepared anti-Supes plan” finds himself beaten to near death saved only by the Plot Gods.

Infinite Crisis – After the last beating, you’d think Batman would create more comprehensive plans for taking out Superman and/or Superman-class enemies. Granted Kal-L is probably levels above them, but in terms of Anti-SuperBrick Planning, once again, Bruce fails… his entire defense the Kryptonite ring. Even if it were Kal-El and not Kal-L, it’s highly questionable whether the ring alone would have been able to stop a motivated rogue Superman considering Supes has wielded the ring himself when f!ghting other Super-persons. If Batman were truly the master of planning and prep, this certainly should have been taken into consideration.

Final score: Bat Plans Zip; Supes nine of nine.

The only cases where Batman has been able to possibly get a leg up on Supes are when he has acted like a villain and held hostages or lead an a.ssault against an unsuspecting Supes- hardly a feat (consider: who amongst us, with Batman’s fortune and training, intimate knowledge of Superman as an ally, and even express consent from said target, WOULDN’T be able to come up with an attack plan against an unsuspecting Supes?). In any case where Supes has had the opportunity to f!ght back he has either won or been defeated by bad writing.

fat man and little boy levels of ether in this.

/thread
 5 years ago '04        #154
jayblazey 
space
avatar space
space
$311 | Props total: 11 11
 Marlo Stanfield said:



respect ! And thats coming from old man bruce not bats in his prime.
superman dont want none.
 5 years ago '13        #155
PsychoCyber 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$7,884 | Props total: 2041 2041
prep time = Batman wins
no prep time = Superman wins
 5 years ago '12        #156
Theboybreblue 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$3,391 | Props total: 3449 3449
 Lupe Hunter said:
Spider-Man would treat Batman like light work. Spider-Man much stronger, faster, Smarter, and could take Batman head off with one punch he didn't hold back. Matter of fact Captain America >>>>>Batman.
Batman he's alright but he's not real.

Dude are you serious right now? Batman has genius level intellect. This is the man who brought down superman, Wonder Woman , the flash , the Martian man hunter...the whole justice league. What he'll spider man gone do? Spray him with his web? Batman always has something up his sleeve. Spider man would be slight work. He not fu*kin with batman bruh.
 5 years ago '12        #157
Theboybreblue 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$3,391 | Props total: 3449 3449
 Lupe Hunter said:
Spider-Man would treat Batman like light work. Spider-Man much stronger, faster, Smarter, and could take Batman head off with one punch he didn't hold back. Matter of fact Captain America >>>>>Batman.
Batman he's alright but he's not real.
Batman has taken hits from the strongest bro! Doomsday, darksied, and superman. You really think that a little ol hit from Spider-Man gone really do much damage?
 5 years ago '09        #158
Dice 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,207 | Props total: 187 187
Bat man is clearly beating him.

Spidy isn't beating batman either.

Spiderman is still the greatest super hero though. Honestly he is the only pure hero.
 5 years ago '10        #159
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8023 8023
i hate that batman is so real
 5 years ago '05        #160
GST 
space
avatar space
space
$14,847 | Props total: 2422 2422
i'm sayin tho...how the hell would batman win ?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 41
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 38
Steph Kegels
120 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 30
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
114 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside Death of Barry Sherman (Apotex founder) and his wife, December 15, 2017
21 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy