Who would win, Superman VS Batman?

most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
45 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #81
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,445 | Props total: 7086 7086
 G Code said:
So does Bane, Clayface, k!ller Croc, Poison Ivy, deathstroke, Grundy, and a fu*k ton of other villains Batman has beaten
Only person you mentioned who was in the movies was Bane. And he didn't have any Super Powers in the movie. As I said, I could give a fu*k less about the Comics.

5 years ago '05        #82
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,445 | Props total: 7086 7086
 Zab_JudahX said:
This isn't a fair f!ght, yall can ride batman's d!ck all yall want but Sup' would clearly win.

A fair f!ght is Bat vs Captain America

How is batman going to beat a dude that thought about moving the entire earth?
 5 years ago '10        #83
kamianisan 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,006 | Props total: 547 547
 PsychoCyber said:
Bruce Wayne + prep. time = nearly invincible.
/thread.

Especially since Batman always keeps that on deck in case Clark decides to get beside himself.

Last edited by kamianisan; 05-11-2013 at 08:29 PM..
 05-11-2013, 08:27 PM         #84
antoniob321  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Goku > Superman

sh*ts dead.
 5 years ago '09        #85
Lupe Hunter 77 heat pts77
space
space
$15,518 | Props total: 5708 5708
Batman is not real like that. Give Captain America prep time he'll give Batman that work, Give Spider-Man prep time add to the fact Peter Parker is a genius He'll give Batman that work. Black Panther would give Batman that work. Daredevil would give Batman that work. Batman ain't real like that.
 5 years ago '07        #86
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,325 | Props total: 1111 1111
 Lupe Hunter said:
Spider-Man>>> Both of these n*ggas

Batman cool
I really hope you dont believe yourself
 05-11-2013, 08:31 PM         #87
MoP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

-nerd mode- Yall motherfu*kers don't seem to understand that Superman is smarter than batman. This n*gga creates things that sh*t all over batman's gadgets and never uses them, just keeps them locked up in the fortress of solitude lol. Give both of these guys prep time with no morals and superman would r*pe batman.
 5 years ago '09        #88
klm1015 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,689 | Props total: 189 189
 ReppinDaBurghh said:

I never saw Kryptonite in any of the movies
The movie is not the only thing Batman has ever been in. Also why would he have to even use kryptonite in a movie with no superman?
 5 years ago '09        #89
space
space
 MOTTAFOOKAH said:
I really hope you dont believe yourself
Batman is so overrated, n*gga give just dudes a Bat glare and they fall to him. That n*gga would get abused in the Marvel Universe

Last edited by Lupe Hunter; 05-11-2013 at 08:37 PM..
 5 years ago '13        #90
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305
 Lupe Hunter said:

Batman cool

Homie kept it real from the jump with this comment

Spiderman is the best super hero ever

The plot of his comics and cartoon are better than any other superhero I ever seen.

But for the question batman would win because he could easily get some kryptonte and k!ll superman. Plus as someone else said he has a plan to defeat any superhero. Even himself if he notices himself becoming evil and a danger to the world.

But spiderman is like a genius

I mean don't get me wrong Batman is smart but he ain't a smart as spiderman in the field of science.

Compared to spiderman he is just some rich dude.

Last edited by Guvnor; 05-11-2013 at 08:45 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #91
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
 Lupe Hunter said:
 5 years ago '13        #92
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305
 antoniob321 said:
Goku > Superman

sh*ts dead.
That aint fare though.

Goku can kick any super heros a.ss. Just based on the fact that the creators of DBZ added the ability of the characters to go super sayian. Then Super Sayian 1,2,3,4. I mean once Goku goes Super Sayian 4 he pretty much can kick anyones a.ss in any universe, plus f he fuses with vegeta it's a wrap. I mean Goku can''t die and has no weaknesses at all. That could never be a fair battle. The only way to defeat him will be to try and capture him in a cage and eh would be able to break out of that sh*t anyway
 5 years ago '04        #93
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
space
$10,758 | Props total: 1384 1384
 MoP said:

-nerd mode- Yall motherfu*kers don't seem to understand that Superman is smarter than batman. This n*gga creates things that sh*t all over batman's gadgets and never uses them, just keeps them locked up in the fortress of solitude lol. Give both of these guys prep time with no morals and superman would r*pe batman.
Until batman pulls out some sh*t subatomic particle thrower and some kryptonite. If your a nerd you'd remember the Tower of Babel arc. But you're not so GTFO.

Superman's skin becomes transparent after exposure to Red Kryptonite, an artificial creation of Batman's made by exposing a Green Kryptonite sample to radiation developed in the event of him simply wanting to stop Superman for a while rather than actually k!lling him. As Superman is powered by solar energy, his skin's transparency causes a sensory overload by his internal organs' direct exposure to sunlight without his skin as a proper solar filter, to the extent that he can hear conversations on Earth while he himself is located on the moon.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #94
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 1467 1467
Nice.
 5 years ago '10        #95
G Code 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,029 | Props total: 117 117
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Only person you mentioned who was in the movies was Bane. And he didn't have any Super Powers in the movie. As I said, I could give a fu*k less about the Comics.

I could give a fu*k less about the comics

Batman would still whoop both their d!cks in BTAS aint a comic book neither are all them other animated movies where batman completely whoops a.ss in.

Captain America meanwhile is a little bi*ch in everything that I have ever seen. What did he even do in the Avengers, knock off like 2 aliens. Good job Cap good fu*king job
 5 years ago '04        #96
dblock187s 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,824 | Props total: 2286 2286
 Cheeze said:
Y'all keep saying ""with enough prep time" what if he didn't have any prep time...he'd fu*king die
hes always prepared b thats why hes batman... but i think this dude trolling with this spiderman talk, i dont even think spiderman feels that way
 05-11-2013, 09:05 PM         #97
MoP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Willbeatz said:
Until batman pulls out some sh*t subatomic particle thrower and some kryptonite. If your a nerd you'd remember the Tower of Babel arc. But you're not so GTFO.

Superman's skin becomes transparent after exposure to Red Kryptonite, an artificial creation of Batman's made by exposing a Green Kryptonite sample to radiation developed in the event of him simply wanting to stop Superman for a while rather than actually k!lling him. As Superman is powered by solar energy, his skin's transparency causes a sensory overload by his internal organs' direct exposure to sunlight without his skin as a proper solar filter, to the extent that he can hear conversations on Earth while he himself is located on the moon.

[pic - click to view]

Lol missed that arc but searched for info about it and apparently it isn't considered canon anymore. So,
 5 years ago '11        #98
UrbanGAAWD 209 heat pts209
space
space
$7,295 | Props total: 1071 1071
For people saying that they don't care about the comic, alright......for intends batman wins either way but Batman in the movies hasn't been represented properly in the best way as the comics batman

Batman in the comics is methodic, super smart, resourceful and determine but movies batman has been bumbling first half of the movie then all the sudden he figures out how to beat the villain(except for The Dark Knight that's a great representation of Batman and how he plans sh*t out) but even TDK has missed some key things

Also Batman and Superman have never been in the same universe but in any comic, cartoon or novel that had Batman and Superman, Batman always had back up plans and carried kryptonite on himself and kept it around....so lets batman is fu*king Wonder Woman in his house and Superman went crazy and flew over to k!ll him....Bruce has that sh*t all over the house plus Alfred has instructions on what to do in case Bruce dies

And also superman almost nevers goes crazy and in case he does, Batman has fail safes plans in case to k!ll Superman as well as Flash, Green Latern, Wonder Woman, martian hunter etc

Batman is a beast and no phags Spider-Man can't fu*k with him either
 5 years ago '09        #99
space
space

[video - click to view]

skip to 6:29
 5 years ago '11        #100
BtMkRs 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,747 | Props total: 4945 4945
with Batman its never a fair f!ght....
he got kryptonite on stash just waiting for superman to break bad
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
38 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
72 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
94 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
110 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
248 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy