Who would win, Superman VS Batman?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
5 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
77 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #61
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,456 | Props total: 7101 7101
 DaOmega_1 said:
Captain America is even more of a pus*y than Superman is. lol

I'm kidding about Superman being a pus*y. Besides, Captain America never had any real backbone until just recently. Batman would easily destroy him with the quickness. I mean, in "The Avengers", he was about to get his a.ss handed to him by frail-ass Loki until Iron Man came in to save his a.ss.

Lois has died before (The Dark Knight Strikes Back), and guess what? He was still majorly passive up until Bruce Wayne had to lay it down and tell him "you're working for me". You're disregarding comics, but so far, those are the only real depictions of Superman/Batman's relationship. And, if the movies are to be like that, then Batman gets the win.
Injustice: Gods Among Us. A more recent iteration of the Batman vs Superman debate.

Joker makes Superman k!ll Lois himself. Then Superman takes control of the entire city, makes all the hero's his bi*ches. Only way Batman could defeat him was to bring in a parallel Universe Superman who's Lois didn't die.
 5 years ago '05        #62
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271
space
space
$13,838 | Props total: 4134 4134
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Injustice: Gods Among Us. A more recent iteration of the Batman vs Superman debate.

Joker makes Superman k!ll Lois himself. Then Superman takes control of the entire city, makes all the hero's his bi*ches. Only way Batman could defeat him was to bring in a parallel Universe Superman who's Lois didn't die.
So, you're talking about a video game now...

Dude, do you get ANY of your references from the actual source material at all?
 5 years ago '10        #63
G Code 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,029 | Props total: 117 117
Is this thread jokes?

If superman went rogue hes k!lling batman in 2 seconds
If batman went rogue he might be able to catch superman off guard and k!ll him, MAYBE
If they both went rogue superman's k!lling him in 2 seconds

That picture doesnt even make sense, and even if it did kryptonite doesn't k!ll superman. If you put a kryptonite bullet through his head that is a different story.

"superman is overpowered"
"superman>>>>>>everything and that is why he is lame"

And yet batman could k!ll him like it wasnt a damn thing? Hulk could wipe the floor with him? Goku?

Make up your mind boxden

Captain America isn't going to be kicking no ones a.ss let alone Batman GTFO with that nonsense. Spider-Mans most likely getting his a.ss whooped too
 5 years ago '12        #64
Superstarbrown7 17 heat pts17
space
space
$3,581 | Props total: 3679 3679
nobody is mess with black panther thro
 5 years ago '12        #65
Bazileus 90 heat pts90
space
space
$7,033 | Props total: 4846 4846
Superman is overpowered. IF superman want to k!ll batman he could.
 5 years ago '09        #66
klm1015 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,689 | Props total: 189 189
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Eh, he tossed Batman around like a ragdoll in Injustice and the only way Batman could win was by bringing in an Alternate Reality Super-Man.

No, but in all seriousness I am talking about a straight up 1 vs 1 f!ght between Batman and Superman. Batman doesn't have kryptonite just chillin on his utility belt. If this were a f!ght to the death, if Superman loses Lois dies and if Batman loses Alfred dies. Superman would wreck Batman in approximately 0.5 seconds.
You sure about that? I thought carried a kryptonite ring in a lead box in his utility belt. Batman is not to fu*ked with.
 5 years ago '05        #67
space
space
 DaOmega_1 said:
So, you're talking about a video game now...

Dude, do you get ANY of your references from the actual source material at all?
I could care less about comics

I was equating you talking about comics to me talking about video games. I think it's a fair comparison.

Superman would wreck Batman. He's fu*king SUPERMAN.

I got a nice buzz goin watching this Penguin game, my apologies if I'm coming off as a douche bag.
 5 years ago '12        #68
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,764 | Props total: 22146 22146
 Cheeze said:
Y'all keep saying ""with enough prep time" what if he didn't have any prep time...he'd fu*king die
He's always prepared
 5 years ago '10        #69
GriffMcfly 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,500 | Props total: 50 50
Batman almost k!lled superman in this

[pic - click to view]

But that bi*ch wonder woman fu*ked it up. Oh yeah and batman was russian
 5 years ago '05        #70
space
space
 G Code said:
Is this thread jokes?

If superman went rogue hes k!lling batman in 2 seconds
If batman went rogue he might be able to catch superman off guard and k!ll him, MAYBE
If they both went rogue superman's k!lling him in 2 seconds

That picture doesnt even make sense, and even if it did kryptonite doesn't k!ll superman. If you put a kryptonite bullet through his head that is a different story.

"superman is overpowered"
"superman>>>>>>everything and that is why he is lame"

And yet batman could k!ll him like it wasnt a damn thing? Hulk could wipe the floor with him? Goku?

Make up your mind boxden

Captain America isn't going to be kicking no ones a.ss let alone Batman GTFO with that nonsense. Spider-Mans most likely getting his a.ss whooped too
Spider-man and Captain America would wreck Batman, though. They both have super powers.

Batman is my favorite super-hero by far, though.
 5 years ago '05        #71
space
space
 Blood Edge said:
Since DC had a huge role in writing Injustice, he has a point.

As for my own argument, Superman wins. He can't be k!lled. Even writers that nerf him never take away his immortality. You could disable him, but that's temporary. Batman couldn't even fu*k with Superboy.

We finally agree on something.
 5 years ago '05        #72
space
space
 klm1015 said:
You sure about that? I thought carried a kryptonite ring in a lead box in his utility belt. Batman is not to fu*ked with.

I never saw Kryptonite in any of the movies
 5 years ago '09        #73
EnricoChiesa 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,418 | Props total: 762 762
Batman always finds a way...His intellect is what sets him apart. Thread should have ended when dude posted the scenes from the animated Dark Knight Returns....
 5 years ago '04        #74
SokeSleezy 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,974 | Props total: 121 121
n*ggas always seem to just glance over the most important factor of their Batman beating Superman argument,'IF HE HAD PREP TIME!!" n*ggas cannot honestly believe that if Superman just snapped outta nowhere that batMAN would have any sort of chance of defeating him... sh*t Supez dont even gotta be near him to k!ll..

and that cartoon in the OP sh*ts on itself,cuz if that situation would actually happen,im pretty sure Supez,who can fly to the other side of the world in minutes could get back to the fortress of solitude in no time after reading that note,kryptonite doesnt k!ll him instantly fools smh...
 5 years ago '04        #75
sexyman 
space
space
$37 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]

05-11-2013, 08:05 PM         #76
Nokio The NTity  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaOmega_1 said:
That's because movie Batman lives in a world where there is no Superman or Kyrpton for that matter. So, in any case, your argument just doesn't hold water because no filmed version of either Batman or Superman took place in a world where either exist in each other's world.

And, if we're going strictly by the movies, I think every film iteration of Batman/Bruce Wayne could easily wipe the floor with Christopher Reeve's or Brandon Routh's Superman.

The Christopher Reeve's version would be a lot easier to dismantle for obvious reasons..
 5 years ago '10        #77
G Code 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,029 | Props total: 117 117
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Spider-man and Captain America would wreck Batman, though. They both have super powers.

Batman is my favorite super-hero by far, though.
So does Bane, Clayface, k!ller Croc, Poison Ivy, deathstroke, Grundy, and a fu*k ton of other villains Batman has beaten
 5 years ago '09        #78
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,536 | Props total: 3829 3829
can't believe n*ggas still doubt batman...
batman had the entire justice league on the verge of death, fu*king death
they were running around like headless chickens trying to figure out what was happening, not even knowing that it was batman da gawd who set everything in motion
 5 years ago '10        #79
Smith262 57 heat pts57
space
space
$4,912 | Props total: 319 319
if batman knew he was gonna f!ght superman batman would win

if superman just came down and picked a f!ght with batman and batman had no idea superman would win
 5 years ago '04        #80
Zab_JudahX 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,051 | Props total: 9 9
This isn't a fair f!ght, yall can ride batman's d!ck all yall want but Sup' would clearly win.

A fair f!ght is Bat vs Captain America

How is batman going to beat a dude that thought about moving the entire earth?
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
136 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
111 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Nov NPD: PS4 wins, COD wins, Xbox Makes Money.
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy