Who would win, Superman VS Batman?

most viewed right now
 134
Article inside Drake thanks Kanye for writing him 1 of 20 plus songs YE has done for..
168 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 88
Image(s) inside Kanye Says fu-k The Youth Of Chicago.
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 79
Godfather 50 Runs Up On MMA Loser Who Was Talking Smack About Him
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 68
Video inside So The Game is on his way to NY to kill Tekashi
33 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #21
Hiero 112 heat pts112
space
avatar space
space
$19,676 | Props total: 2535 2535
 Lupe Hunter said:
Spider-Man>>> Both of these n*ggas

Batman cool
No.
 5 years ago '07        #22
Jayceon 498 heat pts498
space
avatar space
space
$27,836 | Props total: 1332 1332
 Marlo Stanfield said:



point blank, period.
 05-11-2013, 01:32 PM         #23
Killa Kwamz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
batman has contingencies to eliminate any member of the justice league If the need ever arose, superman a bi*ch he wouldn't k!ll batman anyway superman doesn't k!ll people.
 5 years ago '05        #24
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,840 | Props total: 7915 7915
 CosbySweater said:
I've always said that Batman would just buy some kryptonie, let it weaken Superman then he'd proceed to whoop his a.ss
Where the fu*k is Batman gonna buy some Kryptonite. You act like that sh*t is just chillin down at the local 7/11.

The batman Stans on the internet are ridiculous. Superman would destroy Batman in 0.5 seconds. It's not even a relatively close matchup. The batman movies >>>>>>>>>>>>>

But lets get real here. Superman is a fu*king monster. Batman is a human being. This shouldn't even be a discussion.
 5 years ago '05        #25
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,840 | Props total: 7915 7915
 Killa Kwamz said:
batman has contingencies to eliminate any member of the justice league If the need ever arose, superman a bi*ch he wouldn't k!ll batman anyway superman doesn't k!ll people.


Neither does Batman
 5 years ago '09        #26
Lupe Hunter 79 heat pts79
space
avatar space
space
$15,775 | Props total: 7035 7035
 Cooked Brickz said:
No.
Spider-Man would treat Batman like light work. Spider-Man much stronger, faster, Smarter, and could take Batman head off with one punch he didn't hold back. Matter of fact Captain America >>>>>Batman.
Batman he's alright but he's not real.
 05-11-2013, 01:55 PM         #27
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This has been settled in both "The Dark Knight Returns" & "Tower of Babel"...

Batman >>>>>>>>>
 05-11-2013, 01:59 PM         #28
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Where the fu*k is Batman gonna buy some Kryptonite. You act like that sh*t is just chillin down at the local 7/11.

The batman Stans on the internet are ridiculous. Superman would destroy Batman in 0.5 seconds. It's not even a relatively close matchup. The batman movies >>>>>>>>>>>>>

But lets get real here. Superman is a fu*king monster. Batman is a human being. This shouldn't even be a discussion.
Batman has Defeated/Owned Superman multiple times in the comics...

Know what you're talking about before you talk nonsense...
 5 years ago '04        #29
dblock187s 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$11,294 | Props total: 2651 2651
 Lupe Hunter said:
Spider-Man>>> Both of these n*ggas

Batman cool
spiderman is a pus*y with a sarcastic sense of humor, he wouldnt beat sh*t
 05-11-2013, 02:01 PM         #30
Cheeze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
When Bruce is going to an event just fly by at super speed, pick up his car, launch that bi*ch into space, blow it up with your eye laser.

 5 years ago '09        #31
Lupe Hunter 79 heat pts79
space
avatar space
space
$15,775 | Props total: 7035 7035
 dblock187s said:
spiderman is a pus*y with a sarcastic sense of humor, he wouldnt beat sh*t
Batman is cool but lets be serious, Spider-Man is the greatest hero of All-time
 5 years ago '05        #32
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,840 | Props total: 7915 7915
 Illstreet said:
Batman has Defeated/Owned Superman multiple times in the comics...

Know what you're talking about before you talk nonsense...
Comics

I'm talking about the movie Batman and the movie Superman. Who the fu*k has time to read the comics
 5 years ago '05        #33
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,840 | Props total: 7915 7915
 Lupe Hunter said:
Batman is cool but lets be serious, Spider-Man is the greatest hero of All-time


Superman would wreck Spiderman within a 2 second timeframe. One punch to the face and he's literally dead.
 05-11-2013, 02:23 PM         #34
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Comics

I'm talking about the movie Batman and the movie Superman. Who the fu*k has time to read the comics
*Sigh*

Yeah, why would you take into consideration the medium they originated from and have existed in every year for like 70-80 years? That's sucker sh*t... smh

Between this, and the film debate... I notice you're far too comfortable being ignorant about sh*t and stay getting insecure when people who know more about the topic than you bring up info that should be useful to you...

You degrade that sh*t all the time... Not a good look bruh.

You know we're cool and I like you... But you ain't playin anybody but yourself with that sh*t.

Learning doesn't = a bad thing.

But do you...
 5 years ago '05        #35
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,840 | Props total: 7915 7915
 Illstreet said:
*Sigh*

Yeah, why would you take into consideration the medium they originated from and have existed in every year for like 70-80 years? That's sucker sh*t... smh

Between this, and the film debate... I notice you're far too comfortable being ignorant about sh*t and stay getting insecure when people who know more about the topic than you bring up info that should be useful to you...

You degrade that sh*t all the time... Not a good look bruh.

You know we're cool and I like you... But you ain't playin anybody but yourself with that sh*t.

Learning doesn't = a bad thing.

But do you...
Learning about comic books

Watching movies to not enjoy yourself

 5 years ago '04        #36
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$9,024 | Props total: 3386 3386
 Lupe Hunter said:
Spider-Man would treat Batman like light work. Spider-Man much stronger, faster, Smarter, and could take Batman head off with one punch he didn't hold back. Matter of fact Captain America >>>>>Batman.
Batman he's alright but he's not real.
Pleaseee Shut the fu*k up
 5 years ago '05        #37
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,840 | Props total: 7915 7915
 King Kusanagi said:
Pleaseee Shut the fu*k up
Spider-man would destroy batman, though.
 05-11-2013, 02:53 PM         #38
McFly1922  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lupe Hunter said:
Batman is cool but lets be serious, Spider-Man is the greatest hero of All-time
I hope you realize how fu*king retarded you sound... Spiderman is a pu$$y little bi*ch. Batman would rip him to shreds and be 20 steps ahead of that lab rat. I'm sure if they lived in the same universe, then he would've already found a way to 1) block his spidey sense, 2) deactivate his web shooters, 3) made a type of lubricant to keep him from sticking to any walls, AND 4) fu*ked his bi*ch! Batman is a BEAST.


[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '12        #39
ThePainkiller 356 heat pts356
space
avatar space
space
$73,119 | Props total: 28330 28330
Prep time, Batman.

/thread.
 5 years ago '12        #40
ThePainkiller 356 heat pts356
space
avatar space
space
$73,119 | Props total: 28330 28330
 Lupe Hunter said:
Batman is cool but lets be serious, Spider-Man is the greatest hero of All-time
You gotta be a fu*king f*ggot.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 50
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
62 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 41
#bigbreasttwitter
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 41
Is this a real pawg?
28 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
The Carter III Documentary Waynes Lawyers Didn't Want Us To See! (Addiction,bi..
42 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1329 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
Article inside He bought a woman drinks. She left him at bar — he broke into her hom..
37 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside May 25 - Why Are California’s Legal Marijuana Sales So Low?
109 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Duchess is bad af
53 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy