Who would win, Superman VS Batman?

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
53 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
234 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
157 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #261
BtMkRs 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,745 | Props total: 4942 4942
 PradalSerey said:
3.Superman flys to gotham picks up wayne manor, screams fu*k yo couch! Beats batman to death with his own mansion
 5 years ago '04        #262
dblock187s 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,822 | Props total: 2284 2284

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #263
dblock187s 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,822 | Props total: 2284 2284
who said batman doesnt k!ll

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #264
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
 Illstreet said:
Oh right I forgot, Video Games weren't made for Teenagers...

If I were like you, I'd make some comment about a High Horse right now.
Videogames made for teenagers? Is this 1995?

5 years ago '11        #265
whouthinkitis 18 heat pts18
space
space
$8,857 | Props total: 1454 1454
 Marlo Stanfield said:

If you haven't watched this movie by now it's almost self explanatory when Batman has time to plan/prepare in advance.
 5 years ago '04        #266
Djkommish6 
space
space
$2,973 | Props total: 66 66
 PsychoCyber said:
Bruce Wayne + prep. time = nearly invincible.
people dont even understand!
 5 years ago '11        #267
Teknishen04 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,364 | Props total: 236 236
Batman would win.

Other than that, fu*k DC! n*ggas still wearing underwear on the outside....
 5 years ago '10        #268
G Code 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,029 | Props total: 117 117
 Teknishen04 said:
Batman would win.

Other than that, fu*k DC! n*ggas still wearing underwear on the outside....
Uh... wrong

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #269
SKePTiC 
space
space
$360 | Props total: 1 1
The artist would decide who wins, duh! They're fu*king drawings people.

jus fu*kin with y'all
 5 years ago '09        #270
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
 PradalSerey said:
Theyre right, with writing, story boards and crazy advantages/circumstances, mickey mouse could wim. But based off of they randomly meet in an open field during night time, my first five outcomes are
1. Superman quickly punches batman, batman explodes
2. Batman attempts to pull kryptonite from his belt, superman lazer visions him in the eye socket, uses ice breath to freeze him, picks up a large portion of rock as to not expose himself to kryptonite and hurls it into far space.
3. Superman flys to gotham picks up wayne manor, screams fu*k yo couch! Beats batman to death with his own mansion
4. Superman sh*ts superturd and throws it so hard the atoms split and it becomes an atomic sh*t
Bu-bu-bu- but if batman prepares for a 100 yrs he would win
 5 years ago '05        #271
JaYelL 31 heat pts31
space
space
$6,905 | Props total: 2727 2727
Seriously guys we're talking about a guy who can't even pick up a car vs a guy who can move planets. I don't understand how it's even up for debate.
Here are a few ways superman can k!ll batman if he truly wanted him dead.
1) simply hit him with 10% of his strength. That would be like hitting batman wih a at going a hundred miles an hour alone.
2) unless batman has armor that can either and the temperature of the sun then easily a close proximity heat vision blast or one from in outer orbit..u decide
3) speed blitz. Dude is almost the same speed as flash and can fly around the world before batman can finish blinking. If he just flew by him the pure force would disintegrate grate batman.
4) batman can't even cause doomsday to feel more pain than a mosquito bite let alone k!ll him which superman did...reluctantly.
5) lets not forget a blood lusted superman could destroy the planet.

And someone said batman can beat any superhero with prep. There's no way he could come close to even hurting the likes of
Thor
Silver surfer
and not to mention any incarnation of hulk let lone wwh

Someone said captain America was getting beaten by frail a.ss Loki...of course..Loki is a god and his strength at his minimum is more than twice Spider-Man's plus he's top 3 sorcerers in the marvel universe.
 5 years ago '11        #272
Ant O 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,834 | Props total: 5176 5176
Hulk>>>>Superboy prime >>>>batman>>>>superman
 5 years ago '07        #273
DaForce13 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,642 | Props total: 436 436
ehhh I do see opinions from both sides and I consider myself somewhat proficient in comics but honestly I think

batman > superman

And there is only ONE reason I am saying this, because of superman's humility. If I was batman, I would take Lois lane to a place with NO sunlight and f!ght supes on my terms. And you REALLY think that in batman's universe, he doesn't have a k!ll plan for every superhero, you're just skimming through it. Basically what this comes down too is which is more useful, intellect or brute strength.

24/7 365 days a year... intelligence wins. Especially if you have an action plan to k!ll if you wanted too.
 5 years ago '04        #274
Lil Biz 75 heat pts75
space
space
$4,094 | Props total: 921 921
 DaForce13 said:
ehhh I do see opinions from both sides and I consider myself somewhat proficient in comics but honestly I think

batman > superman

And there is only ONE reason I am saying this, because of superman's humility. If I was batman, I would take Lois lane to a place with NO sunlight and f!ght supes on my terms. And you REALLY think that in batman's universe, he doesn't have a k!ll plan for every superhero, you're just skimming through it. Basically what this comes down too is which is more useful, intellect or brute strength.

24/7 365 days a year... intelligence wins. Especially if you have an action plan to k!ll if you wanted too.
 5 years ago '11        #275
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,556 | Props total: 9458 9458
 DaForce13 said:

batman > superman

but superman is smarter/ more intelligent than batman, batman is just more well versed in forensics and the worlds greatest detective.
 5 years ago '05        #276
Kokujin Kotei|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,523 | Props total: 1688 1688
 whothebestmc said:
but superman is smarter/ more intelligent than batman, batman is just more well versed in forensics and the worlds greatest detective.
superman is intelligent, but NOT smarter than batman. One of batman's known perks is his on-the-fly thought process. He's very witty hence the reason he always stays one step ahead of an attack
 05-13-2013, 12:28 AM         #277
Cheeze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mavs In 4 said:
Why did you copy someone elses opinion into your own? Superman stans are pathetic...

does it make it any less true?

Djkommish6 said:
people dont even understand!
and what about no prep time?
 5 years ago '11        #278
keen77 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,252 | Props total: 1 1
 DesertEagle said:
Batman has contingency plans to defeat any superhero, just like in Justice League: Doom
This.

The argument has already been settled, by DC. No use arguing anymore

Batman >>>>

EDIT: For those saying that Batman would die immediately without prep time: that's illogical and incorrect because for there to be a universe with both Batman and Superman in it, Batman would have to be ready for the contingency of eliminating Superman because it's his nature, just as Superman's nature is to pull punches. So there's no possible situation for them to f!ght in which Batman wouldn't have prep time. And Superman isn't going to be a.ssassinating Wayne while he sleeps, we're talking a clean f!ght like an understood duel

Last edited by keen77; 05-13-2013 at 07:59 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
124 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
62 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy