most viewed right now
vida guerra
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
29 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #181
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,202 | Props total: 11808 11808
 DaOmega_1 said:
We can debate this, but the fact remains...

Batman has ALWAYS been a thorn in the side of Superman. And, Superman has never EVER been able to outsmart him, outwit him, or defeat him.

Batman has a huge advantage because of his paranoia. He over-prepares, develop infinite amounts of "plan b" options, and knows exactly how to k!ll Superman if the occasion ever calls for it. Superman is much stronger than Batman. He's also more naive. That's the different.

I don't remember who said it, but there's a quote that goes "Superman is the American dream. Batman is the American truth". And that is the reason why Superman has never defeated or outsmarted Batman in any real or meaningful way.

I was about to say Superman cuz Batman isnt a "superhero". But after reading this I'd say Bruce. I never really followed the comics
 5 years ago '04        #182
x Tha Arkitek x 59 heat pts59
space
space
$18,681 | Props total: 6824 6824
So much fail in one thread. Batman takes the win....simply for the reason multiple people have already stated. You can't watch one Batman movie and a superman trailer and had a valid opinion on this topic, you just can't.
 5 years ago '13        #183
YungFranchise5 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,543 | Props total: 36 36
 Lupe Hunter said:
Spider-Man>>> Both of these n*ggas

Batman cool
F*ck all of that, where my boi Tony Starks at, he got this on lock

On the real though, Batman takes it hands down. There was an episode of the Justice League that depicted Batman creating the end all be all ways to defeat the Justice League. Of course, the way that he k!lled Superman was through the use of a bullet made out of Kryptonite..

Last edited by YungFranchise5; 05-12-2013 at 08:51 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #184
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
Superman is the American Dream =everyone wishes their power can just fall from the sky i.e the sun.

Batman is the American Truth=Money, Power, Respect will flatten your enemy.

Last edited by Bobby's World; 05-12-2013 at 08:53 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #185
TruRoux 88 heat pts88
space
space
$3,871 | Props total: 1004 1004
check this post out

5 years ago '04        #186
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,277 | Props total: 2846 2846
this thread makes me so mad
 5 years ago '04        #187
jerzyboy 
space
space
$1,736 | Props total: 8 8
super man would win if the sh*t was unexpected like , he flys in fast and just knocks batmans head off
 5 years ago '05        #188
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,470 | Props total: 7118 7118
 UrbanGAAWD said:
I love wolverine but c'mon son.....Logan still can't fu*k with batman, he's headstrong, stupid at times, gullible and easy to beat if determine

Wolverine would WORK Batman.
 5 years ago '05        #189
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 TruRoux said:
check this post out

Okay is it me or does all those examples he provided have Batman winning every time?

What was dude trying to prove? Every ex he pulled from the comics had Batman whuppin a.ss. I mean in his little intro he was talkin that "if" sh*t, but the damn comics reflected otherwise...

Edit* okay I do see this one where Superman punched the brains out the back of Batman's skull.
Like 8 examples later...now we got a f!ght.

Last edited by Bobby's World; 05-12-2013 at 09:34 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #190
space
space
 dre03 said:
When people say: “Batman can kick Superman’s a.ss” they really mean one of three things:

1. I like Batman more and think he can do anything.
2. I think Batman can win a one-sided battle where he’s prepared and Superman isn’t; and I’ve read comics like that.
3. I think Batman can beat Superman under specific circumstances, but all things being equal, Superman will almost always win.

With Case 1, there’s no arguing with these people. No matter what you say they are so blindly devoted they won’t listen to the other side. Don’t bother. With Case 3, I think the individual is reasonable enough and there’s no need to force them to say Superman will ALWAYS win unless we’re suffering from a bit of Case 1 ourselves, but with a Superman bent. I think a mixture of Case 2 and a little bit of 1 is the predominant viewpoint of people who say it.

The thing is, they typically don’t acknowledge the inequality in preparation or technology… it’s almost always a contrived circumstance to bring about a Bat-victory by the skin of Bruce’s teeth. Even if they do, they put their faith in Batman’s preparation and planning (and sometimes technology) to rule the day. The following addresses that (reposted):

Despite the incredibly persistent and wide-spread belief that Batman has a dozen plans up his sleeve to take out Superman, historically it’s been proven otherwise again and again. Let’s take some examples:

DKR – Bats, after 20 years of planning, gets his ribs broke, his fancy suit torn to shreds, suffers a heart attack, and ends up in the ground. His entire plan relies on Superman holding back and NOT simply unplugging Bruce from his lamp-post or disabling him from space (if Supes really just wanted Bruce to turn himself in, rather than getting into a dangerous fist f!ght)… in other words, poor writing for Supes (out of character motivation, out of character intellect/tactics), who could have undid the Bat’s plan easily.

Hush – Bats breaks his hand & resorts to thug-level hostage tactics, while admiting he doesn’t stand a chance. Honestly, he just gets in one good punch (that breaks his hand) shortly after, Supes smashes through the street and effortlessly lifts a car in each hand, no worse for wear. His plan needlessly puts himself at risk and relied entirely on Clark holding back/being good, which he had no logical grounds on which the make that a.ssumption… having a “gut feeling” that Clark can resist mind control does not constitute a good plan.

Red Son
– Dies. Despite all his prep, he didn’t account for Superman’s allies, which he has in spades and certainly on a different power-level than- say- the Bat Family. If anything is true of Supes, it’s that he has many friends that would readily risk life and limb for his sake- heck, in the regular universe, Batman considers himself one of that number… any plan meant to take Supes out has to take into account his allies, friends, family, robots, pets, etc.

Babel – Years of planning on how to stop a rogue Superman… result: an expensive synthetic rock that makes Superman MORE powerful (and doesn’t even prevent him from using his powers with surgical precision). Wow. Brilliant.

Superman/Batman #2
– Owned. This is in Batman’s home turf, the ideal situation to combat Superman and to enact all the theoretical plans his fans have long believed he has against a rogue Superman… but the result? Bruce isn’t even Future Supes’s target yet he’s a breath away from death if not for a save from present-day Supes.

Lex Luthor:Man of Steel – Batman with kryptonite and prep, defeated handily by Superman. Arguably one of the most realistic portrayals of how Supes could still defeat Batman without instantly k!lling him regardless of Bat-prep.

Superman: King of The World
– Batman with prep and kryptonite fails to stop Superman from being able to crush his throat… only with the intervention of Green Lantern and Martian Manhunter is Supes stopped. Here we see danger of Superman with limited prep, the legions of his similarly powered Superman robots.

Sacrifice – Again, Batman, king of protocols, the man entrusted with the Kryptonite ring as a symbol of trust and the express responsibility of stopping Superman should he go rogue by Superman himself… finds himself in said situation and instead of pulling out “always prepared anti-Supes plan” finds himself beaten to near death saved only by the Plot Gods.

Infinite Crisis – After the last beating, you’d think Batman would create more comprehensive plans for taking out Superman and/or Superman-class enemies. Granted Kal-L is probably levels above them, but in terms of Anti-SuperBrick Planning, once again, Bruce fails… his entire defense the Kryptonite ring. Even if it were Kal-El and not Kal-L, it’s highly questionable whether the ring alone would have been able to stop a motivated rogue Superman considering Supes has wielded the ring himself when f!ghting other Super-persons. If Batman were truly the master of planning and prep, this certainly should have been taken into consideration.

Final score: Bat Plans Zip; Supes nine of nine.

The only cases where Batman has been able to possibly get a leg up on Supes are when he has acted like a villain and held hostages or lead an a.ssault against an unsuspecting Supes- hardly a feat (consider: who amongst us, with Batman’s fortune and training, intimate knowledge of Superman as an ally, and even express consent from said target, WOULDN’T be able to come up with an attack plan against an unsuspecting Supes?). In any case where Supes has had the opportunity to f!ght back he has either won or been defeated by bad writing.
 5 years ago '05        #191
space
space
 Illstreet said:
Actually, that mountain of words is nothing but feelings and reaching interpretation...

The fact of the matter is, Bats owns Supes when they go head to head.

Always has... Always will..
 5 years ago '05        #192
space
space
 Theboybreblue said:

Dude are you serious right now? Batman has genius level intellect. This is the man who brought down superman, Wonder Woman , the flash , the Martian man hunter...the whole justice league. What he'll spider man gone do? Spray him with his web? Batman always has something up his sleeve. Spider man would be slight work. He not fu*kin with batman bruh.

Like somebody else said, Spiderman could literally k!ll Batman with one single punch to the face.

You Batman Stans are ridiculous.
 5 years ago '10        #193
G Code 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,029 | Props total: 117 117

[video - click to view]

Batman goes through 3 doomsdays like it aint a damn thing but he cant take spiderman?

[video - click to view]

Batman takes out Amazo with ease.

[video - click to view]

Notice batman survives at about the 10 second mark, AKA batman aint just some normal dude. Even though its not outright said, hes go superhuman characteristics. And even though it looks as though he is about to lose, dude still wins.
 5 years ago '05        #194
space
space
 natural said:
Hes a fu*king billionaire

Only superheroes/villains fu*king with Batman are Bane, Magneto and maybe Wolverine but only if he had Jean Grey or Professor X's help
>Says Superman can't fu*k with Batman
>Says Bane could.

Superman could literally rip Bane in half in 0.5 seconds.
 5 years ago '05        #195
space
space
 TruRoux said:
oh no....this arguement has finally spread to boxden.

I am not gonna drag this out. Batman beating superman is one of the most overpopulated myths ever.

He has NEVER beaten superman in a no holds barred match.

The two frank miller books are always brought up. In the first one, superman was SERIOUSLY holding back, even then batman ''died'' in his arms. The sequel is a laughable book at best.

In tower of babel...he didnt ''defeat'' superman as much as he made him somewhat ineffective.

In hush, superman was under ivy's control and even then he was holding back.

This is called plot induced stupidity.

Alot of suspension of belief.

People need to understand that when they say batman can beat superman then by that logic they are saying batman can defeat doomsday, cyborg superman, mogul, or even superboy prime.

Batman has never beaten superman, biased writers and batstans have.
 5 years ago '04        #196
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,460 | Props total: 869 869
 CTre said:
this thread makes me so mad

I'm sorry but Superman has always been my least favorite Superhero because he is a giant cop out. Superman is the equivalent of that kid that you used to play tag with (those of us who went outside) that used to tell you "Uh uh, you can't tag me. I have a super force field that stops me from being tagged." Its like wtf is the point of you being here then.

Its like

You can fly
But you can also run at super speed
But you also have xray vision/heat vision
But you also have ice breath
But you also super hearing
But you also have super vision
But you also have perfect memory
But you also super strength
Oh you're so great and wonderful

Yes I understand they're called SUPER heroes but give me a break with all that bullsh*t.

Thats why I've always been a Batman fan. People always talk about how he doesn't have any "super powers" but thats what makes him the best. He uses his mind and resourcefulness to win a f!ght.

Handing out methodical a.ss whoopin's>>>>>>>>>>>>>>cheap a.ss cop out super punch/breath/eyes/vision/speed/curl activator/etc

I know Superman fans are gonna have a field day with this one

Last edited by Mista Mizatti; 05-12-2013 at 09:50 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #197
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,592 | Props total: 9493 9493
This whole argument is about circumstances and ifs, if batman was able to prepare, what they are f!ghting for etc. It also has to do with which version of each superhero is f!ghting, if you take the strongest of each, superman wouldn't bat an eye(pun intended) at batman, the comic writers were getting criticized that superman was too powerful so they started to nerf him over and over and over. Spiderman with the cosmic suit when he was captain universe wouldn't lose to anybody.

Batman with the kryptonite ring and prepartion against an unsuspecting superman, will win, and has but it was against a weakened superman or with aid from several other people, and is that the type of stipulations you want to put on your 1 on 1 f!ght? "well batman can use the ring, superman can be weakened before they f!ght, batman can have preparation, batman can have help from others etc etc"

in justice league doom, it was batman's plan for all of them but they were altered to k!ll them, and the plans only worked like that with the help of vandal savage and the heroes enemies like bane, mirror master etc. So if batman were to work with vandal savage, bane, mirror master, and alter the plans and carry them out when they were unsuspecting sure he could take them all out "himself"

As for dark knight returns

superman was already weakened, holding back, and batman had people help him... hardly reason for who would win in a super v batman 1v1.

but people sleep on the flash in these scenarios.

ReppinDaBurghh said:

Wolverine would WORK Batman.
Nah... batman would never be able to k!ll wolverine because he can't die even down to one cell he will be able to regenerate back to full in time, but batman is way too smart for wolverine.

Last edited by whothebestmc; 05-12-2013 at 10:20 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #198
pootysmack 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,973 | Props total: 517 517
most of the arguments for batman winning are prep time with kryptonite? like superman has never defeated someone with kryptonite before?

lets look at supermans prep time. move the earth far enough from the sun to destroy all life on earth..... or even close enough to the sun to destroy all life and at the same time give him more power.

batman has kryptonite on his utility belt? he can heat vision that sh*t from outer space

but like other people said... superman "aint bout that life" he has all the power in the world and he chooses to use it for good. why would he f!ght his BFF Brucey?

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #199
KillahPlaya420 
space
space
space
$1,309 | Props total: 126 126
I saw the Dark Knight Returns part 2 n*gga i kno was realli good
 5 years ago '10        #200
TruRoux 88 heat pts88
space
space
$3,871 | Props total: 1004 1004
To put the arguement into its best context, lets not even use superman.

Instead, use one of his carbon copies.

Could batman beat either gladiator, shazam, superboy prime, mr. majestic, invincible, supreme, the spartan, or any of the other bootlegs with a less savory morality?

No.

Batman's prep is also over embelished. Batman gets owned in his own comics from time to time.

deathstroke might actually be a better fit for the bill vs superman. At least he has enhanced abilities. And WILL k!ll.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
97 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
84 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy