Kevin Hart X-mad card
57 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
258 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
119 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-10-2013, 09:39 AM         #1
10457 pageviews
66 comments

Becky911 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
May 10 - Teacher arrested, after raping student who complained of p*nis issues

She r*ped him with her mouth btw, not her genitals thankfully. She's only 31 and already looks like this... I'm image image at this guy actually bragging about being molested by this Beached Whale.

A teacher from Texas has been arrested for allegedly having a s3xual relationship with two students.
Marlena Mints, who is 31, taught heath and s3x education classes at Bessie Coleman Middle School in Cedar Hill near Dallas.
The school found out about the inappropriate behaviour after an eighth grader was reportedly bragging about his s3xual relationship with Ms. Mints.

She has been charged with one count of Aggravated s3xual a.ssault of a Child and two counts of Improper Relationship With Students.
The school district place Mints on administrative leave and contacted the police last week after learning of her alleged inappropriate conduct with one of her students. She is now held up in Dallas County Jail.

According to the police documents, Mints exchanged text messages with a 13 year old about a problem he told her he was having with his p*nis.
Mints told him she would 'need to see it' and asked him to meet her at school to show it to her.

The student told investigators he thought it would be okay because she was his s3x education and health teacher.

He says when he exposed himself to her, she performed oral s3x on him.
The student referred to Mints as a 'cougar' who 'likes younger men' and claimed that as one of her 'favorite students,' he was allowed to touch her brea$ts and buttocks while spending time in her classroom.

Other students were apparently allowed to do the same.
Whilst police were looking into the allegations, the name of a second high school student was mentioned.

The second victim also exchanged messages with Mint in which she asked if he wanted to 'hang out' and if he liked 'white girls.'

According to the arrest warrant, Mints picked up him and drove him to her home where she also performed oral s3x on him.
His phone also contained the messages the two had exchanged between one another.
The school has confirmed that 31-year-old had Mints had passed all background checks before being hired and had no previous incidents.
Parents have since received letters notifying them about the alleged 'inappropriate conduct of a teacher'.
'For the last five years, I have been teaching Health,' Mints wrote on her page at the Bessie Coleman website. 'I love teaching Health because the information is applicable to everyday life.'
Maggie Roberts whose niece goes to the school told CBS 11 that she was disappointed and surprised: 'That’s not who I was expecting. She’s a great teacher. Always friendly, smiling, willing to help.'
Eighth grader Lidia Vizueta described Mints as a coach who encouraged her students and often made them laugh.
'It makes me feel sad a little ‘cause she was a really great coach,' she said

visit this link s3x education teacher had s3x with two students after one of the boys told her that he had a problem with his manhood... and she asked to see it | Mail Online

Other links:
visit this link Dallas-area s3x-ed teacher alleged to have seduced student, 13, who said he had problem with his manhood Â* - NY Daily News
visit this link Marlena Mints, Texas health teacher and coach, accused of having s3x with students - Crimesider - CBS News
visit this link Cedar Hill teacher arrested for s3xual relationship with student - Dallas News | myFOXdfw.com
visit this link Texas middle school s3x-ed teacher arrested for s3x with students
visit this link Bessie Coleman Middle School: Sports > 7th Grade Volleyball > Coaches'
visit this link https://profiles.google.c .. 82332397/about

^LAWL at her being on googleplus and having attended a Christian University

visit this link s3x Ed Teacher Marlena Mints Accused Of Having s3x With Two Students - The Dreamin Demon

Last edited by Becky911; 05-10-2013 at 09:58 AM..

66 comments for "May 10 - Teacher arrested, after raping student who complained of penis issues"

5 years ago '06        #2
Clyde 1193 heat pts1193
space
space
$33,882 | Props total: 21194 21194
6 in my area
 05-10-2013, 09:50 AM         #3
Becky911  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hebephilia/Ephebophilia is a growing problem amongst the Adult Female population. When will it end? How many more young teen boys innocence have to be stolen before these women predators are properly reprimanded? I demand Obama release a public statement!
 05-10-2013, 09:51 AM         #4
Drone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sad thing is these sickos aren't getting the same time if it was a man raping a young girl. fu*k this society.
 5 years ago '08        #5
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
She gave him that neck.
 5 years ago '07        #6
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,088 | Props total: 1527 1527
 Darkdrone said:
Good thing is these cougars aren't getting the same time if it was a man raping a young girl. fu*k this society.
fixed*
 5 years ago '04        #7
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,457 | Props total: 1448 1448
lol yall serious? these kids are gay as fu*k. i mean yea i aint into fat broads but that NECK off the humble?
 05-10-2013, 11:37 AM         #8
P Griff  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Becky911 said:

[pic - click to view]

:fatbi*chcmonson:
 05-10-2013, 06:30 PM         #9
Becky911  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D1nOnlyMrM@ said:
lol yall serious? these kids are gay as fu*k. i mean yea i aint into fat broads but that NECK off the humble?
He was publicly bragging about it, that's what led to the inevitable investigation. There's nothing boast worthy about accepting head from a land whale. He may feel satisfied now, but after a while the reality will set in and he'll be disgusted looking back, if not traumatized.
 5 years ago '13        #10
Lucky Lucas 47 heat pts47
space
space
space
$15,398 | Props total: 5775 5775
getting head from hambeasts>>>>>>>>>>
 05-10-2013, 07:02 PM         #11
evici1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '12        #12
BangEm904 38 heat pts38
space
space
$5,812 | Props total: 6657 6657
I only want da top, I aint tryna pipe!
 5 years ago '07        #13
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,595 | Props total: 1054 1054

[pic - click to view]

she has Down?
 5 years ago '06        #14
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,913 | Props total: 25858 25858
6 in my.... Who am i kidding in school she could of put me in her mouth anytime she wanted lol..
 5 years ago '08        #15
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
 Yung Dilla said:
6 in my.... Who am i kidding in school she could of put me in her mouth anytime she wanted lol..
your standards
 5 years ago '13        #16
AB AboutBuildin 975 heat pts975
space
space
$19,067 | Props total: 9015 9015
 BlackieRobinson said:
She looks like that purple McDonald's beast
 05-11-2013, 08:32 AM         #17
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I woulda been practicing my aim on that bi*ch
 5 years ago '10        #18
deadlift 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,942 | Props total: 8082 8082
 cankstoochie said:

[pic - click to view]

she has Down?
jabba the hut smh
 5 years ago '11        #19
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,786 | Props total: 1346 1346
 BlackieRobinson said:
She looks like that purple McDonald's beast
 5 years ago '11        #20
King Henry 548 heat pts548
space
space
$43,972 | Props total: 9976 9976
.6 in my area
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
105 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
39 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
72 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
19 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
65 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy