Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
108 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
29 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-10-2013, 10:45 PM         #101
Sub 0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 d2921 said:
k!ller mike is fu*king wack
Yeah Right. White boy.
 05-10-2013, 11:04 PM         #102
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sub 0 said:
Yeah Right. White boy.
He is though and I'm Black.
 5 years ago '06        #103
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,987 | Props total: 4017 4017
Bunch of salty lames in here. White people buying records are the reason these lames have jobs. Outside of the hood, no one knows who this f*ggit lame is. He lost.
 05-11-2013, 01:26 AM         #104
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
White boys heated cause k!ller Mike drop some truth about you all. Don't get mad... Just be glad he took it easy.

Plus... I've never understood why a lot of you are here to begin with. If it wasn't for Eminem, most of you would be listening to Mumford & Son. Plus, its obvious a lot of you don't like n*ggas anyway let along have black friends, so why come to a website where your bullsh*t views don't mean sh*t? Isn't there enough neo nazi websites to spew your bullsh*t around?

Either way the n*gga spoke the truth and you soft a.ss hoes just need to wipe your tears and deal with it. We aren't going to side with you just like none of you would side with us so keep your bullsh*t moving.
 05-11-2013, 01:42 AM         #105
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ballergenetics said:
These threads always expose where the problem REALLY lies with BX. I don't have a racist bone in my body, and most of the members I get along with/respect are black. People like YOU are the fu*kin problem here. It's a shame how many of y'all there are...

People like me are the problem now????

That's how I know you white boys are delusional, one sided and love to always play that victim card. It has been many of threads on a daily basis you f*ggots come here, talk sh*t about us and even gone as far as belittle us but the second you get called out, then the victim card gets pull.

Yes... There's a few of you that are cool and yes, sometimes n*ggas here pull the race card when is not called for, but that don't mean that you motherfu*kers are innocent as well. The majority of you are fu*king racist Eminem trolls that really come here to spew your bullsh*t thinking like n*ggas are illiterate or stupid here and play the victim or stupid card like n*ggas don't see the bullsh*t you trying to pull.

And what's wrong with me calling it like it is? Some of you white boys tend to forget that this isn't a neo nazi website, so why some of you are here?

So allow me to decline your victim card and tell you to run that bullsh*t somewhere else. Don't nobody here is stupid or blind and if you can't see that then hoe you the problem as well.
 5 years ago '11        #106
Silencer 78 heat pts78
space
space
$3,677 | Props total: 3437 3437
Knowledge from the legend right in front of yall. I respect his perspective.
 05-11-2013, 01:57 AM         #107
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ballergenetics said:
Thanks for proving my point...

Thanks for proving mines as well.

See you at another thread playing the victim card.
 05-11-2013, 01:59 AM         #108
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ballergenetics said:
These threads always expose where the problem REALLY lies with BX. I don't have a racist bone in my body, and most of the members I get along with/respect are black. People like YOU are the fu*kin problem here. It's a shame how many of y'all there are...
yea I can say ****** too I got black friends

stfu honkzilla

7 straight pages of some salty crackers got damn
 5 years ago '07        #109
I bleed GREEN 34 heat pts34
space
space
$22,691 | Props total: 17948 17948
its always the same folks in these threads letting it be known they hate whitey but continue to post on this white owned forum

if yall hate "crackas" so much go leave a message telling Ronnie how you feel on his profile so he can decimate your melanin infused bi*ch a.ss
 05-11-2013, 02:03 AM         #110
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 One Gud Cide said:
yea I can say ****** too I got black friends

stfu honkzilla
The best part about clowns like him, they really think we believed the bullsh*t they babble about. It's crazy how self absorb, stubborn, and insane they are. At this point I just laugh because it's not that much you can do.
 05-11-2013, 02:07 AM         #111
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ballergenetics said:
You have no credibility here to know who really plays the victim card here. You're talkin outta your a.ss, bigbarcy...

My dude you're a prime example and this thread is a huge indicator as to who's playing that card in here. So, why play dumb anyway? Like, do you honestly believe we don't see it? Come on kid, you can't be this fu*king stupid.
 05-11-2013, 02:08 AM         #112
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
your name is ballergenetics....pretty much says it all.

you ever seen a black guy say "I'm not racist I know white people"?
 05-11-2013, 02:34 AM         #113
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ballergenetics said:
You blindly cosign Mikes narrow mindedness, because that's what narrow minded folks do. I said on in my first post (first page, I think), that there was some truth to his statement. I haven't pulled a victim card. Anybody who posts here consistently (without over the top bias) knows black guys tend to pull the race/victim card a lot more. No offence, if just is what it is. You've already proved to be ignorant as fu*k, so why should I take you serious ? I mean you've already cosigned one of the biggest idiots on BX. 90% of One Gud Cide's posts are calling people f*ggots. The guy's a fu*kin tool...

And you can't take a look into your responses and realize how one sided and victimized your responses are? You think just because I cosigned one statement from him we both share the same view? When it comes to ignorance you don't fall far from that tree and if you really think you're right, allow me to tell you that you're wrong as well. Plus, look how defensive you got about a fact that's obvious about the white boys in here: some of these white boys in here don't like n*ggas, but constantly come here just to talk sh*t because they think they going to get a pass cause they fu*k with Em and when they get exposed, immediately they pulled the victim card but also the one sided card as well. It's always the n*ggas fault but the white boys never do no wrong and its always the n*ggas that start sh*t. But has it ever occur to you or others that maybe its time for a lot of you to kick rocks and find a white boy website that appeals to all of you? Because Boxden is not it. At least in my rebottles I can admit that yes n*ggas in here sometimes use the race card when it doesn't applied and I'll admit there's a few times they can start some sh*t, but don't act like the white boys that come here aren't guilty of it as well or even start the sh*t with the ignorance they think they gone get away. Plus, look how biased you are in not pointing the wrongs of your own but ready to throw us under the bus. Like I told you that victim card is getting rejected because its clear you using it when it's not applicable and you're just as ignorant and biased as those that you talk down on and too stubborn as well to see it. So cry me a river hoe, you aren't fooling nobody except yourself.

Last edited by bigbarcelona; 05-11-2013 at 02:45 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #114
marshall law 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,421 | Props total: 71 71
Everyone posting should check out the actual video of this interview in the link to the story -- it doesn't come off as harsh when you hear Mike, El-P and the others all chiming in and discussing it as opposed to these pulled quotes from it in the article... just sayin'

5 years ago '04        #115
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
 bigbarcelona said:
White boys heated cause k!ller Mike drop some truth about you all. Don't get mad... Just be glad he took it easy.

Plus... I've never understood why a lot of you are here to begin with. If it wasn't for Eminem, most of you would be listening to Mumford & Son. Plus, its obvious a lot of you don't like n*ggas anyway let along have black friends, so why come to a website where your bullsh*t views don't mean sh*t? Isn't there enough neo nazi websites to spew your bullsh*t around?

Either way the n*gga spoke the truth and you soft a.ss hoes just need to wipe your tears and deal with it. We aren't going to side with you just like none of you would side with us so keep your bullsh*t moving.
So much white hatred in this post alone G-d DAMN!
 5 years ago '05        #116
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3354 3354
 esvi said:
I respect k!ller Mike a lot
I love his music
And he made a lot of sense
but putting every white rapper in the same bag is kind of ruining his point
That shows how narrow minded he is,
I agree on the most part, but label "white" rappers and put every single one of them in the same luggage is a no no for me

Like there weren't black rappers that are fake and lie to their teeth,
whats worse :
portraying a lie just to live off a personna while being black,
or telling something less impactful and less representative of the Hip hop community but nonetheless true?

I'll chose emotion (im not talking sensitive type necessarly here) passion and realness
beyond any fake rappers
White or black.

That being said and k!ller mike is still one of my underground fav no doubt.

EDIT : and tell me why Diggy simons is rapping about?
Like his parents aren't rich too?
And Childish Gambino?
Oh such a hood youth...

C'mon this isn't ALL about race

Coming from someone who has no idea who he is or has never listened to his music (that I know of); I agree the comments make him appear to be narrow minded.
 5 years ago '07        #117
strongthetruth 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$3,256 | Props total: 3328 3328
 bigbarcelona said:

5 years ago '09        #118
kmj09 
space
space
$923 | Props total: 128 128
White kids are the ones buying the albums
No I'm not white i look like this
 5 years ago '07        #119
strongthetruth 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$3,256 | Props total: 3328 3328
 bigbarcelona said:

That's how I know you white boys are delusional, one sided and love to always play that victim card. It has been many of threads on a daily basis you f*ggots come here, talk sh*t about us and even gone as far as belittle us but the second you get called out, then the victim card gets pull.

Yes... There's a few of you that are cool and yes, sometimes n*ggas here pull the race card when is not called for, but that don't mean that you motherfu*kers are innocent as well. The majority of you are fu*king racist Eminem trolls that really come here to spew your bullsh*t thinking like n*ggas are illiterate or stupid here and play the victim or stupid card like n*ggas don't see the bullsh*t you trying to pull.

And what's wrong with me calling it like it is? Some of you white boys tend to forget that this isn't a neo nazi website, so why some of you are here?

So allow me to decline your victim card and tell you to run that bullsh*t somewhere else. Don't nobody here is stupid or blind and if you can't see that then hoe you the problem as well.

5 years ago '05        #120
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3354 3354
 bigbarcelona said:
Yup. When you look at, classify, and treat everything as black and white then yes you are part of the problem. Listen to yourself, you keep addressing whites as "you" and blacks as "we". I see you tried to save face and throw in "Yes... There's a few of you that are cool " but fu*k the other 98% of the white non black/ population right?

Keep walking around with a pre-assumed judgement on others and you'll always receive the same in return. Open your eyes, it's a fu*king cycle that you contribute to.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
66 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago