most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
97 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #61
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,563 | Props total: 5928 5928
 purelogic said:
Black people are so racist.
We are, but we won't own up to it.
 5 years ago '10        #62
Account001 
space
space
$3,342 | Props total: 180 180
 Zirov said:

Sean1 aka Slug aka Atmosphere in 1989
Hip Hop is bigger than skin colour 4 real
This...

Fresco said:
What's up with these black rappers as of late being so damn salty with white rappers? Picture a white rapper doing this, it would be the end of the world

But nah, lets let the black rappers complain and complain
This...

DUGGEY said:
YEAH LISTEN TO THESE f*ggotS! RAPPING ABOUT sh*t THAT EFFECTED THEM IN THEIR REAL LIVES! NORMAL PEOPLE DONT GO THROUGH THESE KIND OF PROBLEMS, LIKE LOSING A FAMILY MEMBER, OR LOVE. ONLY THING I WANNA HEAR IS A BUNCH OF as*holeS PRETENDING LIKE THEY SOLD COKE AND ACTING LIKE THEYRE DOWN TO BUST GUNS EVEN THOUGH THEYVE NEVER BEEN IN A FIST f!ght! HOW DARE PEOPLE ENJOY HIPHOP MUSIC WITHOUT THEIR FATHERS BEING murderED ON THE BLOCK!?

50% of the people on this site complain about racism and then throw this reverse racism all over the place without even batting an eye. It may be hard to believe, but I dont know a single white person who sleeps on a pile of money and has a butler that wipes his a.ss. PEOPLE go through problems and heartbreak in their lives. EVERYONE does. Thats what music is about. People telling their stories. I'd rather hear about some real sh*t from any artist, of any race then listen to Rick Ross openly lie about being a drug kingpin, or some idiot talk about "bringin' the choppas out" when I know its bullsh*t.
and This...

Is the problem lol

White people steal sh*t then get mad when you tell them to stop stealing sh*t. Imagine how asian people felt when crackas wanted to learn kung fu... they got good at it, watered it down, and now they make money off of it. Kung fu is so much more than that.

So dont expect black people to be ok with the trend when white people destroyed their previous culture and is now trying to steal their newly created culture that is demonized when they do it

Yall funny
 5 years ago '05        #63
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,583 | Props total: 9 9
Killer Mike has to be better than this...........

Saying NO WHITE PEOPLE......you dont know what struggle is.....you only lost one parent......I am from a community where people lost both parenst to crack..... as if thats something to brag about
 05-10-2013, 05:27 PM         #64
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"I think what White people brought was self-pity," he shared. "Not you in that [talking to El-P] but a lot of the new White rappers just brought that. I'm sorry. It's no disrespect. Complaining about a parent and sh-t is cool but I'm from a community where mothafu-kas lost both of their parents to crack. Mothafu-kas didn't even know their... Like, my grandmother raised me. I never knew my mom and dad. So I feel that. And I think that, as a Black audience, we appreciated it because it was something different but that don't make you more in touch with your feelings than me."
His first statement is pretty ironic given that the rest of his rant consisted of non stop whining..

This dude has been the poster boy for Black self pity. I actually agree that too many rappers are whining in Hip Hop as if that sh*t makes you deep. No, anything that makes you think is deep..pus*y bwoys
 05-10-2013, 05:34 PM         #65
JayDee11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If Mike was going off on black rappers, you non-blacks wouldn't have an issue with it. Matter of fact, ya'll would blindly co-sign, use the opportunity to spew bigoted statements (like you demons always do) then proceed to fulfill your hip hop hunger with an ipod full of black artist. If a black man, who persevered in a country designed for his failure, doesn't respect your pasty a.ss struggle, it's his right. You delusional demons want to condemn rappers for not being "real" (as if ya'll certifications are world renowned) yet when someone gives you their 100% self, he gets chastised. Props to Face and Mike for keeping it authentic. The nerve of pigskin to get offended as if his ilk isn't leading the bigotry, discriminatory and racial superiority complex league in at least six statistical categories right now. Foh devil.
 5 years ago '04        #66
YoDoods 22 heat pts22
space
space
$8,918 | Props total: 741 741
rather listen to some feelings than a fork

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #67
StillScrappy 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,942 | Props total: 92 92
I have a feeling he taking shots at Logic.

Mane Let that boy shine, n*gga waited nine years to finally get signed and he keeps having to reiterate that hes half black because peope call him out like, "arnt you white why you rapping like that, why is your flow fast pace.

Let that black boy fly yo, the only persons he could possibly mean are logic and macklmore,
 5 years ago '12        #68
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5697 5697
 MrMayface said:
Wrong
he good for features, a whole song of just him? a whole album of just him? nah. hes like the fatty, greasy cheeseburgers that are only cool IN MODERATION. idk what white rappers he talkin bout, but he kno damn well eminem would chew his "underground rapper for 20+ years" a.ss up.
 5 years ago '10        #69
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275

Is Hip Hop connected to the struggle and started with blacks? Absolutely

Hip Hop also became popular because people could relate to the struggle regardless of background or race. How exactly would k!ller Mike know the PERSONAL situation of these white rappers? Yes, statistically you can make an argument. But this isn't about statistics, it's about music & art and what any artist has to contribute. Seriously k!ller...Stfu
 5 years ago '10        #70
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 JayDee11 said:
If Mike was going off on black rappers, you non-blacks wouldn't have an issue with it. Matter of fact, ya'll would blindly co-sign, use the opportunity to spew bigoted statements (like you demons always do) then proceed to fulfill your hip hop hunger with an ipod full of black artist. If a black man, who persevered in a country designed for his failure, doesn't respect your pasty a.ss struggle, it's his right. You delusional demons want to condemn rappers for not being "real" (as if ya'll certifications are world renowned) yet when someone gives you their 100% self, he gets chastised. Props to Face and Mike for keeping it authentic. The nerve of pigskin to get offended as if his ilk isn't leading the bigotry, discriminatory and racial superiority complex league in at least six statistical categories right now. Foh devil.
Give us an example

Killer Mike SPECIFICALLY addressed white rappers and dismissed them. He took it to a POLITICAL level...not just beef. Show me a similar comparison
 5 years ago '07        #71
KingKobraAtlant 
space
space
$1,010 | Props total: 99 99
WE BRAG ON HAVING BREAD BUT NONE OF US ARE BAKERS. WE ALL TALK HAVING GREEN BUT NONE OF US OWN ACRES. IF NONE OF US OWN ACRES AND NONE OF US GROW WHEAT, THEN WHO WILL FEED OUR PEOPLE WHEN OUR PEOPLE NEED TO EAT? SO IT SEEMS OUR PEOPLE STARVE FROM A LACK OF UNDERSTANDING. 'CAUSE ALL WE SEEM TO GIVE THEM IS SOME BALLING AND SOME DANCING.

I'm sure that he's talking about white rappers on here, huh? Take it with a grain of salt.
 5 years ago '12        #72
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5697 5697
he making it seem as tho blacks cant relate to what white rappers talk about. like blacks are the only ones who have moms on crack or no moms or fathers at all. lots of blacks can relate to white problems as well, if he didnt notice. he hates on whites bringin in self pity but whats his thoughts on whoever brought in the ok for guys to shop on womens clearance racks for pants and a matching belt? color is not relevant in this. having no mom is still having no mom regardless of color. if i lost my mom due to prison, and u lost your mom due to her just leaving, guess what, we both lost our mom. if my dad was k!lled by a gunshot, and yours was k!lled by a stab wound, guess what, we both lost our dads to violence. a white guy living in the burbs that has no lights, no water, and has to run to the store to get candles etc before 6pm, and a black dude in the hood goes thru the same thing, whats the difference? the same people who find race in the STUPIEST sh*t, are the same people who forget that FEMALES r*pe too!! that MEN are victims to domestic violence as well!! k!ller mike just shut the fu*k. just another n*gga upset that he his pop venture did pan out the way he wanted.
 5 years ago '06        #73
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,538 | Props total: 957 957
 d2921 said:
k!ller mike is fu*king wack
no hes not
youre wack feget

el-p despot, and classified are the best white rappers.

[video - click to view]

05-10-2013, 06:10 PM         #74
Leezee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I just feel as tho sometimes people just wanna have fun and IT SEEMS like white rappers are alil more fun because they can make fun of themselves more and have fun at it. I dont know if its a culture thing... heres a life example, when im at the club, bar, mall, i can pretty much approach any girl and get rejected (most of the time), laugh and move on, it dont ruin my night, sometimes i even score.... but my black friends and some of my white friends who think they should be black, fugetaboutit.. they salty for the rest of the night, they wanna leave, they start misdirecting their anger everywhere else...its annoying...
Thats just an observation, not racism.. but in gerneral people need to lighten up...

RIFF RAFF THE GAWD LOLOL
 5 years ago '07        #75
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
He has a point to an extent. Obviously there are gonna be exceptions to each side. I think all he is saying is that Rappers speak more on more problems kid from suburbs go through nowadays because more rappers are coming from that area. Drakes an example...
 5 years ago '04        #76
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,758 | Props total: 2414 2414
 esvi said:
I respect k!ller Mike a lot
I love his music
And he made a lot of sense
but putting every white rapper in the same bag is kind of ruining his point
That shows how narrow minded he is,
I agree on the most part, but label "white" rappers and put every single one of them in the same luggage is a no no for me

Like there weren't black rappers that are fake and lie to their teeth,
whats worse :
portraying a lie just to live off a personna while being black,
or telling something less impactful and less representative of the Hip hop community but nonetheless true?

I'll chose emotion (im not talking sensitive type necessarly here) passion and realness
beyond any fake rappers
White or black.

That being said and k!ller mike is still one of my underground fav no doubt.

EDIT : and tell me why Diggy simons is rapping about?
Like his parents aren't rich too?
And Childish Gambino?
Oh such a hood youth...

C'mon this isn't ALL about race

05-10-2013, 06:55 PM         #77
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
looks like I was right yet again bx

and I see a lot of percentiles thrown around in here and all over bx lately

why are white people mad ?

isn't the rap white people and corny suburban n*ggas listen to "better" and "more intelligent" that what those "coons" and "hoodrats" listen to in the hood ?

isn't self pity rap better than "trap music" "club music" and "whip music" ?

and youll are right a white kid from the burbs born in the 90's can relate 100% to poor black people from the hood

the white kids in mentor have it just as bad as the black kids in east Cleveland
 5 years ago '11        #78
whouthinkitis 18 heat pts18
space
space
$8,860 | Props total: 1474 1474
I get k!ller Mike's point but I think his comments were misguided & a little ignorant b/c you got some of these new artists that are black (yeah I said it, I'm black) that never struggled a day in they lives Drake, J.Cole but use sympathy music as well.
 05-10-2013, 07:05 PM         #79
CurlyD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Scarface was right "hip hop is turning white"
 05-10-2013, 07:05 PM         #80
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
black people always trying to own intangible type sh*t. its funny to me.
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
84 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
74 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
72 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
122 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
112 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy