most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #41
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8023 8023

[video - click to view]

seamus the goat european
 05-10-2013, 03:57 PM         #42
TIP2009 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no that was lil wayne, camron and any black guy who said no homo, only white rapper who sucked d!ck is eminem.
 05-10-2013, 04:12 PM         #43
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sounds salty like Scarface.
 5 years ago '04        #44
Bossalinie 
space
space
$4,756 | Props total: 41 41
99% of white rappers are cornballs
 5 years ago '12        #45
Melle 52 heat pts52
space
space
$3,934 | Props total: 2689 2689
 240ka said:
We want our music bsck. Em really kicked the door down for these lames
I disagree, Em has been in Mainstream hip-hop since 1999 (14 years) meanwhile White Rappers didn't become relavent until last year when MGK & Mac Miller had their album debuts.. If Em kicked down the doors for White rappers why did it take 13 years for a cluster fu*k of them to enter the industry all at once?

Our Society has changed since Barrack Obama became President and thats the honest truth.. there are still race problems in this country but thats when tensions between Whites & Blacks simmered down

I live in one of the most segregated counties in the Nation (no. 9 to be exact), believe it or not its not located in the South, its located 40 minutes away from NYC... Still alot of work to be done in terms of race tensions but Black ppl have accepted White Rappers & White ppl have accepted Black Rappers

Last edited by Melle; 05-10-2013 at 04:22 PM..
 05-10-2013, 04:18 PM         #46
Hotboy1982 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 d2921 said:
k!ller mike is fu*king wack
k!ller mike is stupid as fuuck
 5 years ago '06        #47
JamesAdamsIz808 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 190 190
 d2921 said:

5 years ago '07        #48
KingKobraAtlant 
space
space
$1,010 | Props total: 99 99
 esvi said:
Ready my post above, we agree for the most part I think
No, both of you sound like a**es. He always disses bad black rappers. Have you even listened to his music? You are just two white dudes that got offended.
 5 years ago '12        #49
kiddalex 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,610 | Props total: 6837 6837
So you'd rather have white guys rapping like Rick Ross, Wayne, tyga, wiz and all these fake gangsters who talk about all this street sh*t but never lived it?

Unless you were basically in a genocidal environment you can't talk about how you feel cause its not deep enough?

I guess to k!ller mike riff raff is the height of white rap cause he just talks nonsense.

Who is he even talking about who are these white artists? Em? It always seemed to me like em had real problems that weighed on him. But I guess since he's white it don't count. He was from poverty, crazy mom, no dad, and lived in a sh*thole trailer park, drug problems, friends died to violence.... But again he's a white artist so it won't count as much?

Man I love mike and fu*k with the df heavy but I don't agree with him here.... But I'm white so I'm prob just feeling sorry for myself cause my mom's burned my pop tart this morning.

Last edited by kiddalex; 05-10-2013 at 05:41 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #50
DUGGEY 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,007 | Props total: 889 889
YEAH LISTEN TO THESE f*ggotS! RAPPING ABOUT sh*t THAT EFFECTED THEM IN THEIR REAL LIVES! NORMAL PEOPLE DONT GO THROUGH THESE KIND OF PROBLEMS, LIKE LOSING A FAMILY MEMBER, OR LOVE. ONLY THING I WANNA HEAR IS A BUNCH OF as*holeS PRETENDING LIKE THEY SOLD COKE AND ACTING LIKE THEYRE DOWN TO BUST GUNS EVEN THOUGH THEYVE NEVER BEEN IN A FIST f!ght! HOW DARE PEOPLE ENJOY HIPHOP MUSIC WITHOUT THEIR FATHERS BEING murderED ON THE BLOCK!?

50% of the people on this site complain about racism and then throw this reverse racism all over the place without even batting an eye. It may be hard to believe, but I dont know a single white person who sleeps on a pile of money and has a butler that wipes his a.ss. PEOPLE go through problems and heartbreak in their lives. EVERYONE does. Thats what music is about. People telling their stories. I'd rather hear about some real sh*t from any artist, of any race then listen to Rick Ross openly lie about being a drug kingpin, or some idiot talk about "bringin' the choppas out" when I know its bullsh*t.
 5 years ago '12        #51
mm1000 17 heat pts17
space
space
$748 | Props total: 692 692
 justinjones said:
that paragraph sound like an underline drake diss
Except drake is not white
 5 years ago '07        #52
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$16,863 | Props total: 2383 2383
fu*k this whole white rapper point he made... he said he respects gunplay and trinidad james the same amount as talib kweli and ODB. he needs to be exiled for that sh*t.
 5 years ago '07        #53
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$16,863 | Props total: 2383 2383
 mm1000 said:
Except drake is not white

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #54
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13677 13677

I knew it....Hurt feelings everywhere

to k!ller Mike for turning on that trill spill

d2921 said:
#lies

you're just hurt

Matt504 said:
"woke up some mornings and mom had left for work without fixing my bagel.....DAMN"

"it's hard cleaning this pool when the sun is out, my dad's mad because the printers outta ink....DAMN"

"sometimes I wanna hide in one of the guest rooms and be extra quiet so my mother doesn't heeeear me......DAMN"

"my wifi is running extra slow, how am I supposed to find out what these lyrics meeeean....DAMN"

#selfpityflow

[pic - click to view]

my man!
 DanBootleg said:
If a white rapper said this about a black rapper...awww nevermind.
 TheMindOf said:
Until black artists are able to mobilize their black audience to go out and support the culture they supposedly love so much, from a financial standpoint, it won't happen.

Simple as that
VERY TRUE.
 5 years ago '04        #55
strahan2004 40 heat pts40
space
space
$5,059 | Props total: 405 405
 240ka said:
We want our music bsck. Em really kicked the door down for these lames
it's 2013 bi*ch...if you were white, you'd be a fu*king kkk redneck bi*ch a.ss...
 05-10-2013, 04:53 PM         #56
Originalgoat 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Eminem is corny? (pre 2004 when we can all safely agree he "retired")

Brown Bag All Stars are white as sh*t, they're "corny"?

Alchemist?? Corny??

Eternia???

Seriously, yall n*ggas...

Killer Mike is dope and has a lot of relevant stuff to say on records, but that was one hell of a sweeping generalization coming from the type of rapper who would rap about things such as... sweeping generalizations. Pretty shallow. Still a dope artist and contribution to rap, but still...
 5 years ago '13        #57
HipHopFactz 437 heat pts437
space
space
$31,079 | Props total: 38467 38467
he does have a point

there were a lot of em fans who hated their parents just because em hated his mom
 5 years ago '05        #58
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
space
$75,930 | Props total: 30329 30329
only white rapper i liked was genovese

didn't know he was white until last week
 5 years ago '10        #59
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,563 | Props total: 5927 5927
Who are the new white rappers that are complaining about the pitfalls of Malibu?
 05-10-2013, 05:11 PM         #60
purelogic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Black people are so racist.
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
111 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
193 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
68 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy