Mel Kiper's extremely early Top 50 Big Board for 2014 NFL Draft

most viewed right now
 235
 Drake- Iím Upset
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 225
 Image(s) inside Rhymefest Responds To Kim Kardashian!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 196
Kim Kardashian ethers Rhymefest!!
184 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 121
50 cent and floyd mayweather beefing again #getthestrap
36 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #81
eliwood 144 heat pts144
space
avatar space
space
$33,881 | Props total: 10675 10675
 904Nole said:
There hasn't been a WR worthy of #2 since Calvin.
AJ Green but that draft class was crazy. Do it over again and you'd have a hard time figuring out a big board with Green, Aldon Smith, Von Miller, and JJ Watt
 5 years ago '11        #82
eliwood 144 heat pts144
space
avatar space
space
$33,881 | Props total: 10675 10675
 ThaReapa420 said:
Wasn't Julio that year too?
You're right, can't believe I forgot him. he could very well end up being the 2nd best player out of that draft

and you got Newton and Kaepernick up there too


Last edited by eliwood; 05-11-2013 at 11:52 AM..
 5 years ago '09        #83
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
avatar space
space
$44,007 | Props total: 4880 4880
All this talk about Bridgewater and Manziel, dudes are sleeping heavy on Boyd, he could be another Russell Wilson, drafted late and make as big as a splash as the 1st rounders in the right situation.
 5 years ago '11        #84
eliwood 144 heat pts144
space
avatar space
space
$33,881 | Props total: 10675 10675
 ReggieA said:
All this talk about Bridgewater and Manziel, dudes are sleeping heavy on Boyd, he could be another Russell Wilson, drafted late and make as big as a splash as the 1st rounders in the right situation.
Barring a bad year, Boyd is going first round
 5 years ago '05        #85
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 20 20
 ReggieA said:
All this talk about Bridgewater and Manziel, dudes are sleeping heavy on Boyd, he could be another Russell Wilson, drafted late and make as big as a splash as the 1st rounders in the right situation.
I've seen Boyd projected as high as top 10 and the 2nd best QB, if anything people are overrating him
 05-11-2013, 01:55 PM         #86
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eliwood said:
Barring a bad year, Boyd is going first round
He could fall off like Logan Thomas tho

Wind up having to convert to TE like Xavier Lee and disappear
 5 years ago '08        #87
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,176 | Props total: 316 316
 eliwood said:
Barring a bad year, Boyd is going first round
I hate Clemson as a FSU fan but Boyd is very underrated. He won't go first round because of his height. No matter how good Russell Wilson is height still matters in the NFL. Every GM will say short QB's only come once every 20 years. Some one will take the chance but it won't be in the first
 5 years ago '11        #88
eliwood 144 heat pts144
space
avatar space
space
$33,881 | Props total: 10675 10675
 Cheeze said:
He could fall off like Logan Thomas tho

Wind up having to convert to TE like Xavier Lee and disappear
there's bad years and then there's that
 5 years ago '08        #89
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,176 | Props total: 316 316
 Cheeze said:
He could fall off like Logan Thomas tho

Wind up having to convert to TE like Xavier Lee and disappear
Or maybe he'll just disappear altogether like Jacory, Brock Berlin, Kyle Wright and Ken Dorsey
 05-11-2013, 02:07 PM         #90
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
Or maybe he'll just disappear altogether like Jacory, Brock Berlin, Kyle Wright and Ken Dorsey
Look his v*gina got hurt and he came running when an FSU player was mentioned

Take off your cape for a minute you dumb f*ggot
 5 years ago '08        #91
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,176 | Props total: 316 316
 Cheeze said:
Look his v*gina got hurt and he came running when an FSU player was mentioned

Take off your cape for a minute you dumb f*ggot
No cape needed. Its obvious where your heads at bringing up an old a.ss FSU player in a draft talking about 2014. You mad because no Miami player getting drafted until the 6th round again?
 05-11-2013, 02:13 PM         #92
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
No cape needed. Its obvious where your heads at bringing up an old a.ss FSU player in a draft talking about 2014. You mad because no Miami player getting drafted until the 6th round again?
Where my head is at? it had nothing to do with FSU. It had to do with 3 black QBs. Two who are going to be in the draft next year. One who had a great year last season. One who was supposed to have a great year and sh*t the bed. And another who showed what would happen if you fell the fu*k off completely after being the #1 rated dual-threat QB......fu*king dumbass
 5 years ago '08        #93
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,176 | Props total: 316 316
 Cheeze said:
Where my head is at? it had nothing to do with FSU. It had to do with 3 black QBs. Two who are going to be in the draft next year. One who had a great year last season. One who was supposed to have a great year and sh*t the bed. And another who showed what would happen if you fell the fu*k off completely after being the #1 rated dual-threat QB......fu*king dumbass
All the relevant black QB's that have passed you dig up old a.ss Xavier Lee to prove a point? The same Xavier Lee who never even started a full season at FSU. Yeah. Ok. Most this board doesn't even know who Xavier Lee is.
 5 years ago '06        #94
Clyde 1227 heat pts1227 OP
space
avatar space
space
$35,266 | Props total: 24790 24790
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
All the relevant black QB's that have passed you dig up old a.ss Xavier Lee to prove a point? The same Xavier Lee who never even started a full season at FSU. Yeah. Ok. Most this board doesn't even know who Xavier Lee is.
 05-11-2013, 09:30 PM         #95
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
All the relevant black QB's that have passed you dig up old a.ss Xavier Lee to prove a point? The same Xavier Lee who never even started a full season at FSU. Yeah. Ok. Most this board doesn't even know who Xavier Lee is.


 05-11-2013, 10:17 PM         #96
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
All the relevant black QB's that have passed you dig up old a.ss Xavier Lee to prove a point? The same Xavier Lee who never even started a full season at FSU. Yeah. Ok. Most this board doesn't even know who Xavier Lee is.
Which ones had to change positions to even get a shot in the NFL?

Pryor? QB
Troy Smith? QB
Pat White? QB
Brad Smith? QB
Josh Johnson? QB


My point was he was one of the few who HAD to change position to EVEN GET A SHOT cause he was THAT bad even though he was HIGHLY RATED coming out of HS. If Logan Thomas has an even worse season than his last he'll have to do the same most likely is the point. As is the case with Denard Robinson, except Robinson has talent; hence, why he was actually drafted.
 5 years ago '06        #97
Kjizzle03 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$25,558 | Props total: 7875 7875
 CrapShoota said:
He wont.. He really needs to play safety or in nickel bc he wont last as a cover corner.
yeah they moved him to safety with Kenny gone...he may be a lil height challenged but I think he would've been straight at corner...that could be the burnt orange shades tho




  448 - 220 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 67% 16 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 408-255, Rank #9 | Aug 16: 530-318, Rank #23 | Aug 15: 723-350, Rank #21 | Aug 14: 830-506, Rank #15 | Aug 13: 509-349, Rank #8 | Aug 12: 209-112, Rank #25 | Aug 11: 12-7, Rank #173 | Aug 10: 857-514, Rank #19 | Aug 09: 168-132, Rank #58 | Aug 08: 988-553, Rank #6 *
 5 years ago '10        #98
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,269 | Props total: 1497 1497
 BONZ! said:
here is the reason he has him that low. He will rise if he keeps his nose clean



at 0:42 a ghost crawls out of homie pants and scurries across the screen.....n*gga had a ghost take the weed out his drawls and ditch that sh*t.
 5 years ago '07        #99
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,689 | Props total: 16232 16232
 ThaReapa420 said:
So the "list is sh*t" because you think Lee should be 2nd as opposed to 3rd? Boxden logic people

 @RG3 said:
i dont think he meant that at all.
I didn't, I think I should've left a huge gap after the 2nd sentence for people that didn't understand.
 05-13-2013, 09:29 AM         #100
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cheeze said:
Which ones had to change positions to even get a shot in the NFL?

Pryor? QB
Troy Smith? QB
Pat White? QB
Brad Smith? QB
Josh Johnson? QB


My point was he was one of the few who HAD to change position to EVEN GET A SHOT cause he was THAT bad even though he was HIGHLY RATED coming out of HS. If Logan Thomas has an even worse season than his last he'll have to do the same most likely is the point. As is the case with Denard Robinson, except Robinson has talent; hence, why he was actually drafted.
Brad Smith had to change positions, he's not a QB.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 52
#bigbreasttwitter
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
77 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 25
The Carter III Documentary Waynes Lawyers Didn't Want Us To See! (Addiction,bi..
54 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 21
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1342 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside May 25 - Pablo Escobarís hitman Popeye arrested in Colombia
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside May 25 - Why Are Californiaís Legal Marijuana Sales So Low?
113 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside 5 Highest paying jobs with little to no school
49 comments
1 day ago
@misc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy