Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
124 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
177 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
91 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #81
eliwood 143 heat pts143
space
space
$32,923 | Props total: 8766 8766
 904Nole said:
There hasn't been a WR worthy of #2 since Calvin.
AJ Green but that draft class was crazy. Do it over again and you'd have a hard time figuring out a big board with Green, Aldon Smith, Von Miller, and JJ Watt
 5 years ago '11        #82
eliwood 143 heat pts143
space
space
 ThaReapa420 said:
Wasn't Julio that year too?
You're right, can't believe I forgot him. he could very well end up being the 2nd best player out of that draft

and you got Newton and Kaepernick up there too

Last edited by eliwood; 05-11-2013 at 12:52 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #83
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,628 | Props total: 2738 2738
All this talk about Bridgewater and Manziel, dudes are sleeping heavy on Boyd, he could be another Russell Wilson, drafted late and make as big as a splash as the 1st rounders in the right situation.
 5 years ago '11        #84
eliwood 143 heat pts143
space
space
 ReggieA said:
All this talk about Bridgewater and Manziel, dudes are sleeping heavy on Boyd, he could be another Russell Wilson, drafted late and make as big as a splash as the 1st rounders in the right situation.
Barring a bad year, Boyd is going first round
 5 years ago '05        #85
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
 ReggieA said:
I've seen Boyd projected as high as top 10 and the 2nd best QB, if anything people are overrating him
 05-11-2013, 02:55 PM         #86
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eliwood said:
He could fall off like Logan Thomas tho

Wind up having to convert to TE like Xavier Lee and disappear
 5 years ago '08        #87
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,099 | Props total: 182 182
 eliwood said:
I hate Clemson as a FSU fan but Boyd is very underrated. He won't go first round because of his height. No matter how good Russell Wilson is height still matters in the NFL. Every GM will say short QB's only come once every 20 years. Some one will take the chance but it won't be in the first
 5 years ago '11        #88
eliwood 143 heat pts143
space
space
 Cheeze said:

there's bad years and then there's that
 5 years ago '08        #89
space
space
 Cheeze said:

Or maybe he'll just disappear altogether like Jacory, Brock Berlin, Kyle Wright and Ken Dorsey
 05-11-2013, 03:07 PM         #90
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
Or maybe he'll just disappear altogether like Jacory, Brock Berlin, Kyle Wright and Ken Dorsey
Look his v*gina got hurt and he came running when an FSU player was mentioned

Take off your cape for a minute you dumb f*ggot
 5 years ago '08        #91
space
space
 Cheeze said:
Look his v*gina got hurt and he came running when an FSU player was mentioned

Take off your cape for a minute you dumb f*ggot
No cape needed. Its obvious where your heads at bringing up an old a.ss FSU player in a draft talking about 2014. You mad because no Miami player getting drafted until the 6th round again?
 05-11-2013, 03:13 PM         #92
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
No cape needed. Its obvious where your heads at bringing up an old a.ss FSU player in a draft talking about 2014. You mad because no Miami player getting drafted until the 6th round again?
Where my head is at? it had nothing to do with FSU. It had to do with 3 black QBs. Two who are going to be in the draft next year. One who had a great year last season. One who was supposed to have a great year and sh*t the bed. And another who showed what would happen if you fell the fu*k off completely after being the #1 rated dual-threat QB......fu*king dumbass
 5 years ago '08        #93
space
space
 Cheeze said:
Where my head is at? it had nothing to do with FSU. It had to do with 3 black QBs. Two who are going to be in the draft next year. One who had a great year last season. One who was supposed to have a great year and sh*t the bed. And another who showed what would happen if you fell the fu*k off completely after being the #1 rated dual-threat QB......fu*king dumbass
All the relevant black QB's that have passed you dig up old a.ss Xavier Lee to prove a point? The same Xavier Lee who never even started a full season at FSU. Yeah. Ok. Most this board doesn't even know who Xavier Lee is.
 5 years ago '06        #94
Clyde 1193 heat pts1193 OP
space
space
$33,862 | Props total: 21102 21102
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
All the relevant black QB's that have passed you dig up old a.ss Xavier Lee to prove a point? The same Xavier Lee who never even started a full season at FSU. Yeah. Ok. Most this board doesn't even know who Xavier Lee is.
 05-11-2013, 10:30 PM         #95
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:

05-11-2013, 11:17 PM         #96
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
Which ones had to change positions to even get a shot in the NFL?

Pryor? QB
Troy Smith? QB
Pat White? QB
Brad Smith? QB
Josh Johnson? QB

My point was he was one of the few who HAD to change position to EVEN GET A SHOT cause he was THAT bad even though he was HIGHLY RATED coming out of HS. If Logan Thomas has an even worse season than his last he'll have to do the same most likely is the point. As is the case with Denard Robinson, except Robinson has talent; hence, why he was actually drafted.
 5 years ago '06        #97
Kjizzle03 37 heat pts37
space
space
$25,266 | Props total: 7387 7387
 CrapShoota said:
He wont.. He really needs to play safety or in nickel bc he wont last as a cover corner.
yeah they moved him to safety with Kenny gone...he may be a lil height challenged but I think he would've been straight at corner...that could be the burnt orange shades tho

425 - 196 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 68% 11 (-2) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 408-255, Rank #9 | Aug 16: 530-318, Rank #23 | Aug 15: 723-350, Rank #21 | Aug 14: 830-506, Rank #15 | Aug 13: 509-349, Rank #8 | Aug 12: 209-112, Rank #25 | Aug 11: 12-7, Rank #173 | Aug 10: 857-514, Rank #19 | Aug 09: 168-132, Rank #58 | Aug 08: 988-553, Rank #6 *
 5 years ago '10        #98
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,110 | Props total: 1269 1269
 BONZ! said:
here is the reason he has him that low. He will rise if he keeps his nose clean

at 0:42 a ghost crawls out of homie pants and scurries across the screen.....n*gga had a ghost take the weed out his drawls and ditch that sh*t.
 5 years ago '07        #99
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,768 | Props total: 14586 14586
 ThaReapa420 said:
So the "list is sh*t" because you think Lee should be 2nd as opposed to 3rd? Boxden logic people

@RG3 said:
i dont think he meant that at all.
I didn't, I think I should've left a huge gap after the 2nd sentence for people that didn't understand.
 05-13-2013, 10:29 AM         #100
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cheeze said:
Which ones had to change positions to even get a shot in the NFL?

Pryor? QB
Troy Smith? QB
Pat White? QB
Brad Smith? QB
Josh Johnson? QB

My point was he was one of the few who HAD to change position to EVEN GET A SHOT cause he was THAT bad even though he was HIGHLY RATED coming out of HS. If Logan Thomas has an even worse season than his last he'll have to do the same most likely is the point. As is the case with Denard Robinson, except Robinson has talent; hence, why he was actually drafted.
Brad Smith had to change positions, he's not a QB.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
94 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
73 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
130 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy