Mel Kiper's extremely early Top 50 Big Board for 2014 NFL Draft

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
74 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
149 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #41
GollyI'mGully 69 heat pts69
space
space
$7,735 | Props total: 400 400
can't wait to see clowney in the silver and black
 5 years ago '04        #42
IceMan 28 heat pts28
space
space
$3,407 | Props total: 1 1
25. QB Johnny Manziel, Texas A&M *

He will be in the top ten after this year... no doubt!
 5 years ago '08        #43
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,099 | Props total: 182 182
 BONZ! said:
Sammy been gettin doubled, but his routes are as smooth as butter, same as Nuk. That is what separates the good from the great WR. The great ones still catch the ball.

Charone Peake is going to have a big year. He came in with Sammy, he was rated the #2 WR in the nation. Martavis Bryant could also have a big year, rated #4 WR. We gucci over here
Sammy ain't been getting doubled at all. Clemson did a great job of keeping Hopkins out wide so Sammy wouldn't get doubled. I remember from watching the last FSU game, the announcer even said FSU couldn't keep 2 guys on him because of the threat of leaving Hopkins one on one so everything with us was 2 deep.

I know Peake and Bryant are going to be good, and Peake was the 11th or 12th WR not 2nd, but neither one will be a threat this year that Hopkins was last year. As a FSU fan I would have no problem leaving Ronald Darby one on one with Peake and having Joyner on Sammy with Loso over the top.
 5 years ago '07        #44
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 GollyI'mGully said:
can't wait to see clowney in the silver and black
If you can take Clowney next year, that means you're picking top-2, which means your QB play was a.ss cheeks again.

Y'all need a QB in the worst way.
 05-10-2013, 12:15 PM         #45
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sammy Watkins at 16
 05-10-2013, 12:17 PM         #46
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You guys gunna learn about Coleman as a WR if he gets decent a.ss QB play.
 5 years ago '07        #47
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 @RG3 said:
You mean the guy who is #27 on this list?

Not exactly an under-the-radar guy.
 05-10-2013, 12:25 PM         #48
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MythMade said:
You mean the guy who is #27 on this list?

Not exactly an under-the-radar guy.
in a sense as that everyone is talking about lee and watkins in this thread when Coleman may end up being the best WR out of this upcoming year.
 5 years ago '12        #49
ezduzit 9 heat pts
space
space
$9,242 | Props total: 2419 2419
 @RG3 said:
in a sense as that everyone is talking about lee and watkins in this thread when Coleman may end up being the best WR out of this upcoming year.
im hearin good things about gary nova this year... that he looks like a different qb...but we'll see

as long as coleman stays consistent and makes the most of his opportunities i can def see him flyin up the draft boards with that 6'6 height
 5 years ago '06        #50
Clyde 1193 heat pts1193 OP
space
space
$33,862 | Props total: 21103 21103
 IceMan said:

He will be in the top ten after this year... no doubt!
May not translate well at the next level.
 5 years ago '06        #51
space
space
 @RG3 said:
Never heard of him til now

6'6" 220
 5 years ago '13        #52
Lucky Lucas 47 heat pts47
space
space
space
$15,398 | Props total: 5775 5775
 Got Cheeve? said:
Exactly why my Jags passed on the QBs this year.

We got actual brains running the show in Jax now. Swag swag.
jags are never bad enough to get a top 3 pick, enjoy drafting another inexperienced QB. prolly gonna end up with that hawiian kid from Oregon who only has 1 year of starting experience.
 5 years ago '11        #53
eliwood 143 heat pts143
space
space
$32,930 | Props total: 8768 8768
Mariotta is nice...I'm questioning how many of y'all seen him play. He's accurate and has a quick release
 5 years ago '11        #54
BLUE$ 169 heat pts169
space
space
$10,626 | Props total: 3022 3022
Purifoy gonn be a problem in the right system.

I can see Loucheiz on the Seahawks.

Him and Quinn back together
 5 years ago '06        #55
space
space
 Lucky Lucas said:
jags are never bad enough to get a top 3 pick, enjoy drafting another inexperienced QB. prolly gonna end up with that hawiian kid from Oregon who only has 1 year of starting experience.
they just had the 2nd pick

eliwood said:
Mariotta is nice...I'm questioning how many of y'all seen him play. He's accurate and has a quick release
Mariota's nice. Enjoyed seeing him play on that Pac-12 Network...accurate and alot faster than people think. He has a nice touch on deep balls too.
 5 years ago '11        #56
eliwood 143 heat pts143
space
space
$32,930 | Props total: 8768 8768
 young clyde said:
they just had the 2nd pick

Mariota's nice. Enjoyed seeing him play on that Pac-12 Network...accurate and alot faster than people think. He has a nice touch on deep balls too.
that Pac-12 network is nice pleighboy
 5 years ago '13        #57
Lucky Lucas 47 heat pts47
space
space
space
$15,398 | Props total: 5775 5775
 eliwood said:
that Pac-12 network is nice pleighboy
This was more of a rarity, they usually 5-11 - 6-10.

MJD was out so they didnt get their random wins early
 5 years ago '05        #58
BONZ! 14 heat pts14
space
space
$3,335 | Props total: 532 532
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
Sammy ain't been getting doubled at all. Clemson did a great job of keeping Hopkins out wide so Sammy wouldn't get doubled. I remember from watching the last FSU game, the announcer even said FSU couldn't keep 2 guys on him because of the threat of leaving Hopkins one on one so everything with us was 2 deep.

I know Peake and Bryant are going to be good, and Peake was the 11th or 12th WR not 2nd, but neither one will be a threat this year that Hopkins was last year. As a FSU fan I would have no problem leaving Ronald Darby one on one with Peake and having Joyner on Sammy with Loso over the top.
He got doubled in his freshman year, and last year n*gga. Peake was #2 wr on ESPN.
 05-10-2013, 05:05 PM         #59
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lucky Lucas said:
You realize we just picked top 3 (2nd) literately two fu*king weeks ago right?

Everyone picking the Jags to finish 2nd worst after Oakland too. I mean, might not happen, but even then if we drafted towards the end of the top 10 we can still grab Boyd who is arguably the most NFL ready QB in this entire class. Well renowned QB guru George Whitfield There's Fales (personal favorite), there's a bunch of QBs worth a 1st round pick in this draft, unlike last year.

EDIT: This whole QB picture is also shaking out just like the Jags wanted it to as well:

Jason Cole, ESPN said:
At the same time, Caldwell is going to spend much of the season studying the likes of Bridgewater, Boyd and whoever else emerges as a candidate next year. Privately, the Jaguars were only too happy to see the Buffalo Bills (Manuel) and New York Jets (Smith) grab quarterbacks in the first two rounds of the draft. That likely takes both teams off the market for next year and leaves Jacksonville and Cleveland as the top likely teams in need.

source:
They punted on the QBs this year, because they liked next years crop better. Now that Buffalo and New York are committed, they'll also have a better pick of the litter. On top of Cleveland (which, Weeden might pan out still, who knows), I'd add Oakland to the list (although again, Flynn might pan out.) There's likely to be a new team to be looking into the QB spot too, but the Jags have positioned themselves to be able to pick and choose on the stronger QB class next year. It's still strange to me to have actual competent people in power, who have a plan and know what they're doing in Jacksonville for once... way overdue.

Last edited by Got Cheeve?; 05-10-2013 at 05:14 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #60
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,099 | Props total: 182 182
 BONZ! said:
He got doubled in his freshman year, and last year n*gga. Peake was #2 wr on ESPN.
You probably got over the top help confused with a double team. It's not the same thing. Sammy Watkins has not been doubled team yet my n*gga
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
100 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy