TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES - First Look At Pre-CGI Ninja Turtles

most viewed right now
 267
Image(s) inside This is what the richest zip code in America looks like
38 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 150
NFL Aaron Hernandez' widow reveals she is pregnant, 13 months after his death
108 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 147
Image(s) inside Sony CEO: “The PlayStation 4 Is Entering The Final Phase Of Its Life C..
66 comments
@games
most viewed right now
 107
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
42 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #41
HiRolliN 110 heat pts110
space
avatar space
space
$20,833 | Props total: 3125 3125
 Pleasure Boy said:
u guys complain about every fucckin thing, wait till the movie is finished then judge, they used CGI in Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes and it turned out good, i waited 20 years for a new turtles movie now its happening and all you bi*ches do is complain, funny thing is before Bay no1 thought about rebooting the franchise, now when its happening everyone of these nerd bi*ches complain... STFU TILL ATLEAST THE 1ST TRAILOR
the complaints are justified. if you read the leaked script you would understand the complaints.
 5 years ago '05        #42
HiRolliN 110 heat pts110
space
avatar space
space
$20,833 | Props total: 3125 3125
 Maroon_Tiger said:
Its 2013 and yall want a non cgi tmn turtle?

Look what they did with the hulk.. Im all in on cgi tmn turtles
it took 3 different CGI companies to render hulk in the avengers tho. that sh*t must of been expensive to have that many companies working together do to that.


Last edited by HiRolliN; 05-10-2013 at 01:31 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #43
Prince Ace 35 heat pts35
space
avatar space
space
$16,343 | Props total: 10104 10104
 acclaimedknives said:
yall n*ggas rats that run with pigs like bebop and rocksteady
Rocksteady was a Rhino, not a rat
 5 years ago '04        #44
Marccoogs19 184 heat pts184
space
avatar space
space
$10,749 | Props total: 6816 6816
1. Michael Bay is just the producer, not the director or writer. Thank god.

2. They have listened to the fans and got with the original tmnt creators to bring the original mythology back. That Alien Turtles sh*t is done, not gonna happen. Stop mentioning the leaked script, because its been scrapped.

3. Quit complaining, when none of y'all have seen anything yet. Hulk in Avengers, and Caesar in Planet of The Apes were very well done, and extremely realistic. The 90s turtles movie were great for that time, but its 2013. Time to start using the technology that is available. The animatronic suits dont need to be used anymore. Trust in the new technology.

4. If Michael Bay wasn't attached to this project in any way, then no one would be bi*ching.
 5 years ago '04        #45
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,337 | Props total: 5654 5654
I don't give a sh*t about the CGI turtles. The whole military style foot clan is what has me worried.
 5 years ago '05        #46
Kallywood 
space
space
space
$710 | Props total: 46 46
smh no CGI will compare to those original movie suits
 5 years ago '08        #48
gametime187 
space
avatar space
space
$1,117 | Props total: 56 56

[pic - click to view]

 05-10-2013, 03:04 PM         #49
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PsychoCyber said:

[pic - click to view]


PsychoCybernetics disapproves of cgi turtles. PsychoCybernetics is weary of the outcome.

Mr. Bay, you better not f*ck this up.

[pic - click to view]

lmao
 05-10-2013, 03:16 PM         #50
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HiRolliN said:
it took 3 different CGI companies to render hulk in the avengers tho. that sh*t must of been expensive to have that many companies working together do to that.
Not to mention it took 3 different companies to render what? 10 minutes of the hulk? If that? This isn't a TMNT movie. The turtles are going to be in most scenes.

 Marccoogs19 said:
1. Michael Bay is just the producer, not the director or writer. Thank god.

2. They have listened to the fans and got with the original tmnt creators to bring the original mythology back. That Alien Turtles sh*t is done, not gonna happen. Stop mentioning the leaked script, because its been scrapped.

3. Quit complaining, when none of y'all have seen anything yet. Hulk in Avengers, and Caesar in Planet of The Apes were very well done, and extremely realistic. The 90s turtles movie were great for that time, but its 2013. Time to start using the technology that is available. The animatronic suits dont need to be used anymore. Trust in the new technology.

4. If Michael Bay wasn't attached to this project in any way, then no one would be bi*ching.
1. Let's take a look at what fine films Bay has produced.
Friday the 13th reboot
Nightmare on Elm Street reboot
The Purse
The Unborn

What a great list of phenomenal films.

2.Lets look at the directors fine filmography
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning
Battle: Los Angeles
Wrath of The Titans

3. Original creator on board? Original Mythos? As a fan of the comics since the late 80s i must of missed the issues where the foot clan were special ops that used military style weapons.

4. CG, yeah. It can be good but so is practical effects.

5. sh*tty casting. The entire turtle cast is beyond underwhelming and Megan Fox as April?

6. Listened to fans? According to the script that leaked, the sh*tty foot clan that EVERY SINGLE FAN complained about is still there. Fans wanted practical fans. So where exactly did they listen to the fans at? The TEENAGE MUTANT part? Of course, there was no way this movie was going to be released under another name because the studio wouldn't allow it. You would completely lose out on the fan base there including old and new fans.

The movie on paper is complete sh*t.


Last edited by IronMaiden; 05-10-2013 at 03:24 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #51
j3rz 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,154 | Props total: 1311 1311
this movie is gonna suck a.ss.
 5 years ago '04        #52
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
I think people bi*ch about movies, especially reboots all the time.. Everyone thinks stuff that came out when we were younger is automatically better without even seeing what the reboot looks like. For example, everyone said Heath Ledger couldnt play a better Joker than Jack Nicholson, wrong.. Everyone said Andrew Garfield would suck as Spider-man, Wrong.. Let's just wait and see
 5 years ago '07        #53
MiseryCityTexas 20 heat pts20
space
space
space
$21,784 | Props total: 5277 5277
I sh*tted on Michael Bay, but I gotta admit, Tranformers 2 & 3 were the sh*t. (the first one fu*king sucked though).
 5 years ago '04        #54
Mike T 146 heat pts146
space
avatar space
space
$14,079 | Props total: 22820 22820
Spec OPs is hot right the Foot everybody wanna be in the military but nobody want to be in the military
 5 years ago '09        #55
minnesota763 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,752 | Props total: 8 8
you guys act like CGI is a bad thing! with todays technology i'll take CGI TMNT over suited up costumes any day!
 05-10-2013, 04:43 PM         #56
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nu Tymez said:
I think people bi*ch about movies, especially reboots all the time.. Everyone thinks stuff that came out when we were younger is automatically better without even seeing what the reboot looks like. For example, everyone said Heath Ledger couldnt play a better Joker than Jack Nicholson, wrong.. Everyone said Andrew Garfield would suck as Spider-man, Wrong.. Let's just wait and see
It is well known that i welcome reboots/remakes. It's when they are poorly made is when i have a fu*king problem.

Dawn of the Dead and Evil Dead remakes are some of my favorites, i really enjoyed them. I also stuck up for Heath when everyone was calling heath a f*ggot when it was announced. Everything about this TMNT looks like fu*king sh*t as does the Robocop remake. I don't care that it's being rebooted/remade i care that they are taking something great and turning it into complete fu*king sh*t.
 5 years ago '08        #57
Jeans&Sneakers 158 heat pts158
space
avatar space
space
$4,374 | Props total: 1184 1184
 IronMaiden said:
It is well known that i welcome reboots/remakes. It's when they are poorly made is when i have a fu*king problem.

Dawn of the Dead and Evil Dead remakes are some of my favorites, i really enjoyed them. I also stuck up for Heath when everyone was calling heath a f*ggot when it was announced. Everything about this TMNT looks like fu*king sh*t as does the Robocop remake. I don't care that it's being rebooted/remade i care that they are taking something great and turning it into complete fu*king sh*t.
what looks so sh*t about this movie that you have seen? how can you come up with that conclusion with just seeing pre-cgi and set photos of Megan Fox. you can't hate on film you don't know anything about.


Last edited by Jeans&Sneakers; 05-10-2013 at 04:58 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #58
ATLDOPEBOI30 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$33,345 | Props total: 6986 6986
 Jeans&Sneakers said:
what looks so sh*t about this movie that you have seen? how can you come up with that conclusion with just seeing pre-cgi and set photos of Megan Fox. you can't hate on film you don't know anything about.
this. i think this sh*t might be decent
 5 years ago '10        #59
walker2781 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,826 | Props total: 4 4
Well we know that the foot clan is now some lame a.ss military unit instead of ninjas. I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that holyhood is gonna use the general shredder bullsh*t from that horrible script. Im not gonna judge just yet on what the turtles is gonna look like other than them dude in the Motion capture suits is skinny as hell, not sure if that is gonna take away from the brawlick look I was hoping for. IMO they didn't really change a lot from that poop script, just the name and a little bit of their back story, every thing else is still gonna be be ol cowabunga to the balls. We shale see
 5 years ago '09        #60
Jacc Blacc 56 heat pts56
space
avatar space
space
$25,850 | Props total: 9389 9389
lol....they are teenagers any more....they arent even from this planet, why not just reboot the whole sh*t and call it space ninjas
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
70 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
75 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside Jose Guapo out here down bad
55 comments
24 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
112 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside AR-AB - Rivals (Cassidy Diss) (Official Music Video)
115 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
Article inside Jet Li battling thyroid condition. Does not look good
49 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
NBA Richard Jefferson Spitting Game At Savannah James
45 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 11
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
49 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy