May 9 - Malcolm Shabazz, grandson of Malcolm X, killed

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
148 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
7 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #81
Jayday00 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,283 | Props total: 4 4
 Johnson4u222 said:
They put a clap into that boy
Can u post a link for that info u supplied?

The rest of it didn't translate to this post, but look back on page 1 if u don't remember
 5 years ago '10        #82
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13637 13637
 RubbahBandMayn said:
it's the truth man. It's been going on for years so stop sugarcoating it. I live in the South so I see it every freaking day. Matter of fact I went to South Jersey and Chicago last year and it was worse in those places

sugarcoating and ignoring is what the so called non racist whites do when they are just as much as the problem. Deep down he knows...

Jayday00 said:

There's a nice article written in the New York Times..

As mentioned before I said he was from my town.. He was good friend's with a friend of mine, who brought him to the airport to fly into LAX over a week ago. My friend is mentioned in this article (DANIEL STEVENS), He also goes by the rap name- SINCERE LOVE.

I've posted his music on here before and it usually gets good responses for those that check it out..

Malcolm told my friend he was going to give his music to some of the people he knew in the music business during his trip West... We were all shocked when we heard the news he was k!lled..

My friend is Malcolm's favorite M.C,

Here's my man n Malcolm kickin it!

and then here's some tracks of my man sincere:

Let me know what u guys think.. My boy needs to be heard.. he's crazy with it!
WOW! Thats crazy....Mos def gonna peep your homie out.
 05-11-2013, 06:47 PM         #83
Johnson4u222 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jayday00 said:
Can u post a link for that info u supplied?

The rest of it didn't translate to this post, but look back on page 1 if u don't remember
done

also check out his blog

Last edited by Johnson4u222; 05-11-2013 at 07:13 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #84
mistadontplay 
space
space
$2,779 | Props total: 1 1
govt did that one. he wasnt gettin robbed.
 5 years ago '10        #85
space
space
MALCOLM SHABAZZ UPDATE: The a.ssociated Press reports that Malcolm Shabazz was k!lled in Mexico City after getting into a violent f!ght at a bar in the city's downtown area. The bar where Shabazz and his friend, Miguel Suarez, were at is reportedly rough and tourists are warned to steer clear of it. But Suarez says he and Shabazz were lured there by a woman who spoke English. “We were dancing with the girls and drinking,” said Suarez. Then the owner of the bar wanted them to pay a $1,200 bar tab, alleging that they should pay for music, drinks and the girls’ companionship.
We pretty much got hassled,” he said. “A short dude came with a gun.” Suarez left the scene, but later returned. Malcolm was badly hurt. Suarez said he took Malcolm to the hospital where he died of blunt-force injuries. As we get more details, we'll update you.

5 years ago '07        #86
Barnone254 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,670 | Props total: 1165 1165
 Trilluminati GA said:
MALCOLM SHABAZZ UPDATE: The a.ssociated Press reports that Malcolm Shabazz was k!lled in Mexico City after getting into a violent f!ght at a bar in the city's downtown area. The bar where Shabazz and his friend, Miguel Suarez, were at is reportedly rough and tourists are warned to steer clear of it. But Suarez says he and Shabazz were lured there by a woman who spoke English. “We were dancing with the girls and drinking,” said Suarez. Then the owner of the bar wanted them to pay a $1,200 bar tab, alleging that they should pay for music, drinks and the girls’ companionship.
We pretty much got hassled,” he said. “A short dude came with a gun.” Suarez left the scene, but later returned
. Malcolm was badly hurt. Suarez said he took Malcolm to the hospital where he died of blunt-force injuries. As we get more details, we'll update you.

type of hoe a.ss sh*t is that? left ole boy out to dry damn RIP
 05-11-2013, 08:09 PM         #87
Johnson4u222 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mistadontplay said:
govt did that one. he wasnt gettin robbed.
Dead giveaway...
 5 years ago '06        #88
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,853 | Props total: 25590 25590
The fu*k was he doing in mexico?
 5 years ago '07        #89
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,948 | Props total: 5849 5849
 Trilluminati GA said:
We pretty much got hassled,” he said. “A short dude came with a gun.” Suarez left the scene, but later returned. Malcolm was badly hurt. Suarez said he took Malcolm to the hospital where he died of blunt-force injuries. As we get more details, we'll update you.

Man u already know this was a set up. The fu*kin Alphabet boys was behind this one
 5 years ago '10        #90
space
space
 RubbahBandMayn said:
Man u already know this was a set up. The fu*kin Alphabet boys was behind this one
THEY will reap what they sow homie
 05-11-2013, 09:01 PM         #91
Johnson4u222 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man I was talking to this black military officer or whatever in a clothing store...I had on some fresh a.ss brogans on and he said he liked them so we struck up a conversation...and I told him I wanted to go to Mexico...he looked at me crazy and said point blank "Don't go to Mexico"...that was months ago...something really sinister is going on out there...

Last edited by Johnson4u222; 05-11-2013 at 09:05 PM..
 05-11-2013, 10:51 PM         #92
Johnson4u222 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
but yeah they k!lled tht man and put Asata Shakur as numero uno on the hit list...raised the bounty a mil
 5 years ago '09        #93
bobogentle 
space
space
space
$107 | Props total: 1 1
 S0ap said:
R.I.P poor dude was highly disturbed since his early childhood
You knew him huh? Tell us more.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
5 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
68 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy