Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
40 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #41
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
we supposedly live in a democracy, yet everytime black folks try to change their position in this country, we get k!lled. king, malcolm....they criminalize us....retrained our thinking through destructive music and media, k!ll our leaders....poison our food....this sh*t is getting really old....
 05-10-2013, 10:49 AM         #42
mastakillah21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 getyagameup said:
we supposedly live in a democracy, yet everytime black folks try to change their position in this country, we get k!lled. king, malcolm....they criminalize us....retrained our thinking through destructive music and media, k!ll our leaders....poison our food....this sh*t is getting really old....
Please.. every time huh

how do "they" criminalize" y'al? are they forcing you to break the law?

retrained your thinking?? poison your food?? hahah come on fam

as if ALL Americans arent listening and eating the same sh*t y'al are

gimme a break
 05-10-2013, 10:51 AM         #43
OnlyOriginality 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 billieskeet said:
I was joking, but my point was that everyone is a threat in the right situation, no matter if you're a lion or a sheep.
Of course everyone is a threat, but those that threaten us are being combated with docility and passive aggression we both know why and we both know its not as black and white as many of us perceive. In context of the thread "agent21" came into a thread only to instigate and derail this thread by responding with a sheep's mentality.

DJ Kay Slay said:
Shabazz was highly disturbed as a child, he was schizophrenic, he wasn't out to k!ll his grandmother but liked to set sh*t on fire as a child. This eventually lead towards a fire that k!lled his grandmother aka Malcolm's wife.

That sh*t haunted him though and started to give speeches and help the community out, I never understood why people would hate on this man, when he was mentally ill and a young boy, you could tell that it made him hate himself for what had happened but I know his grandmother wouldn't have wanted him to be like that.

I'm sad that he died though, sh*t is too much like a conspiracy, he was taken by the FBI and now he's found dead in Mexico? Yeah fu*k that sh*t, there better be protest over this.
We need more than a protest
 05-10-2013, 10:59 AM         #44
OnlyOriginality 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mastakillah21 said:
I said I felt for his family, I dont need to type RIP on here to feel sympathetic.

Who this man was f!ghting for?? check out his bio. He is the illegitimate son of Malcolm X, he is nothing like Malcolm X, he has brought shame to his fam and his fams legacy by being in and out of jail his whole life..... so keep it movin with ya fake a.ss
Just stfu cuz you're all over the place, don't know wtf you're talking about.
 5 years ago '10        #45
Walmart 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,879 | Props total: 9019 9019
 Matt504 said:
the average Black person lacks much needed critical thinking skills, we're no longer concerned about the advancement of US as a people, we've fully conformed into western societal ways and are now only concerned with our own individual achievements.

the average Black person won't care that we lost another brother who was actually doing more in effort to help repair our collective situation than these bi*ch a.ss entertainers who do nothing more than give them a few turkeys and school uniforms, while spitting uncut poison to their youths.

I'm tired of this sh*t too, but what's even more tiring is that the average Black person is completely fu*king oblivious to what's happening to us.
The bolded is too true
 05-10-2013, 11:12 AM         #46
OnlyOriginality 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Matt504 said:

dude continues to demonstrate how much of a fork tongued devil he really is.

check out his latest flip flopping

bruh I fu*ks wit cha
 05-10-2013, 11:16 AM         #47
mastakillah21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Matt504 said:

Matt is been a while since we battled but I see nothings changed... once again twisting my words up tryna make it seem like Im saying something im not.

It seems like you want white people to be racist so bad so that you can point it out and say see see I told you so.

in regards to that other topic. the post was about white britons moving out of areas that have been over run by indian immigrants. My reply was whats the big deal if someones doesnt feel comfortable in their community they have every right to move.

just as if you lived in a once majority black neighbourhood and all of a sudden asians and exicans started moving in and y'al became the minority. Wouldnt you want to move if you didnt feel comfortable?

I see you left that post out of your reply huh
 5 years ago '09        #48
420Sosa 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,337 | Props total: 922 922
 mastakillah21 said:
I said I felt for his family, I dont need to type RIP on here to feel sympathetic.

Who this man was f!ghting for?? check out his bio. He is the illegitimate son of Malcolm X, he is nothing like Malcolm X, he has brought shame to his fam and his fams legacy by being in and out of jail his whole life..... so keep it movin with ya fake a.ss
 OnlyOriginality said:
Just stfu cuz you're all over the place, don't know wtf you're talking about.
 Matt504 said:

... goddamn im done... this man just called Malcolm Shabazz, the illegitamate chile of Malcolm X... ducks gonna quack
 5 years ago '04        #49
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,903 | Props total: 833 833
 simm04 said:
MEXICO aint sh*t too fu*k with these n*ggaz go over there thinking fun but them n*ggaz is thinkin we gonna get these fu*ks
Exactly. Stop fukkin going to Mexico!!!
 05-10-2013, 11:29 AM         #50
mastakillah21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 420Sosa said:
... goddamn im done... this man just called Malcolm Shabazz, the illegitamate chile of Malcolm X... ducks gonna quack
haha I see you caught that before the edit.. I was on the wiki page and was reading that he never met his father .. clearly hes a lil young to be Malcolms X's son lol
 05-10-2013, 11:41 AM         #51
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mexico is a sh*thole. Why would anyone want to visit that uncivilized waste of a country?.....
 5 years ago '09        #52
420Sosa 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,337 | Props total: 922 922
 mastakillah21 said:
haha I see you caught that before the edit.. I was on the wiki page and was reading that he never met his father .. clearly hes a lil young to be Malcolms X's son lol
 05-10-2013, 11:56 AM         #53
OnlyOriginality 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
For a clearer picture of his a.ssassination, this might help:

Like Malcolm Shabazz said they a.ssassinate your character (as they did with the lifetime movie, Betty & Corretta) after they've done this physical a.ssassination is green lit.

Connect the dots.
 5 years ago '05        #54
Demboyz746 
space
space
$1,569 | Props total: 103 103
sorry to hear that things ended like that for the kid.. r.i.ip
 5 years ago '12        #55
BlackBreesus 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$8,335 | Props total: 8 8
Stay away from tacoville
 5 years ago '05        #56
pele20 3 heat pts
space
space
$923 | Props total: 236 236
Where's that Mexico gif?
 5 years ago '05        #57
THaXcEpTiOnAL1 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,879 | Props total: 240 240
 Jayday00 said:
He's from my hood... He's had a crazy life man...

My boy dropped him off at Newark airport a little over a week ago, and stopped hearin from him around the 1st of May...

sh*t's crazy...

R.I.P MECKA
dam i juz read this guys wiki and about his story and trial and i feel for dude. its like i can relate to him so much. man thats crazy tho...rip.
 5 years ago '05        #58
THaXcEpTiOnAL1 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,879 | Props total: 240 240
 OnlyOriginality said:
For a clearer picture of his a.ssassination, this might help:

Like Malcolm Shabazz said they a.ssassinate your character (as they did with the lifetime movie, Betty & Corretta) after they've done this physical a.ssassination is green lit.

Connect the dots.
there are holes in your conspiracy. first he is convicted of k!lling his grandmother, so no matter what the cause was he is still a felon w/ manslaughter and FBI needs to keep an eye on him. secondly he mentioned that he was schizophrenic. if this is the case he coulda got himself in some trouble and eventually k!lled.
 5 years ago '06        #59
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,520 | Props total: 6743 6743
the tinfoil hats are strong in here today
this n*gga wasnt no damn prophet

mexico = a no no rite now unless your deep in a resort
fu*k you going down there for n*gga
The cartel are bodying anybody regardless of your last name
 05-10-2013, 01:09 PM         #60
OnlyOriginality 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THaXcEpTiOnAL1 said:
there are holes in your conspiracy. first he is convicted of k!lling his grandmother, so no matter what the cause was he is still a felon w/ manslaughter and FBI needs to keep an eye on him. secondly he mentioned that he was schizophrenic. if this is the case he coulda got himself in some trouble and eventually k!lled.
What does an accidental k!lling he committed when he was a minor [which should've been expunged when he was no longer a minor] have to do with anything. That supports the character a.ssassination I was talking about, and it further supports what I was saying, you're using that to justify the government's unjust treatment of him. Also in his recent interviews do you see him exhibiting any schizophrenic behavior?

Or how about how the government detained him at an undisclosed location in February and 3 months he's dead in Mexico after being thrown off a roof..anyone with skills in critical thinking knows somethin's up.

To many logical fallacies in your refutation, this was an obvious a.ssassination by the government

Last edited by OnlyOriginality; 05-10-2013 at 01:24 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
157 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now