Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
68 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
108 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
292 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-10-2013, 03:29 AM         #21
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just read that essay, sh*ts trully fu*ked up.

5 years ago '07        #22
vikvon 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,925 | Props total: 376 376
damn r.i.p to another fallen brother

The feds were watching him so did they just let the Mexican police or drug lords throw homie of a building? More info needs to come out on this asap.
 05-10-2013, 08:34 AM         #23
OnlyOriginality 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
R.I.P.

"How long shall they k!ll our prophets while we stand aside and look" - Bob Marley
 5 years ago '11        #24
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,383 | Props total: 3849 3849
 OnlyOriginality said:
R.I.P.

"How long shall they k!ll our prophets while we stand aside and look" - Bob Marley
Until they are all gone
 05-10-2013, 09:15 AM         #25
OnlyOriginality 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tony Franks said:
Until they are all gone
Well its past time for us to do more than stopping and looking
 05-10-2013, 09:19 AM         #26
mastakillah21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OnlyOriginality said:
R.I.P.

How exactly is this dude or any other black figure thats been k!lled a Prophet? and who exactly is "they" read the story, this happend in Mexico.. no surprise you are turning this into a racial thing thoo.. must suck living with that inferiority complex.. scrub
 5 years ago '09        #27
420Sosa 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,337 | Props total: 922 922
Damn, I read this last nite and was speechless... Seeing that they k!lled Brother Shabazz and want a.ssata, they want to strike fear in all of us who know... Fear has no home where love resides.

RIP Brother Malcolm Shabazz. The Power continues...
 5 years ago '09        #28
420Sosa 4 heat pts
space
space
space
 mastakillah21 said:
How exactly is this dude or any other black figure thats been k!lled a Prophet? and who exactly is "they" read the story, this happend in Mexico.. no surprise you are turning this into a racial thing thoo.. must suck living with that inferiority complex.. scrub
You a duck a.ss n*gga, pay respects n gtfo, if not dont say sh*t at all.

Lame a.ss sh*t stain
 5 years ago '11        #29
acclaimedknives 63 heat pts63
space
space
$9,402 | Props total: 1022 1022
r.i.p.
 05-10-2013, 09:25 AM         #30
OnlyOriginality 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mastakillah21 said:
A lion doesn't lose sleep over the opinion of sheep ~ African proverb
 05-10-2013, 09:27 AM         #31
mastakillah21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 420Sosa said:
You a duck a.ss n*gga, pay respects n gtfo, if not dont say sh*t at all.

Lame a.ss sh*t stain

fu*k outta here with your fake a.ss sympathy... you have no idea who or what this kid was about so stop pretending like you care.
 05-10-2013, 09:31 AM         #32
mastakillah21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OnlyOriginality said:
True... however.. you must look in the mirror before staring out the window
 5 years ago '09        #33
420Sosa 4 heat pts
space
space
space
 mastakillah21 said:
fu*k outta here with your fake a.ss sympathy... you have no idea who or what this kid was about so stop pretending like you care.
says the guy who showed no sympathy.
 05-10-2013, 09:48 AM         #34
mastakillah21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 420Sosa said:
says the guy who showed no sympathy.

so typing RIP is what sympathy is nowadays.. gotta love BX logic.

2 seconds later you will be up in another thread commenting about some next sh*t and completely forget about this brotha who died.

Do i feel for his family that they lost a son/brother of course.. do I have to type RIP on a message board to show that? fu*k outta here
 5 years ago '09        #35
420Sosa 4 heat pts
space
space
space
 mastakillah21 said:
so typing RIP is what sympathy is nowadays.. gotta love BX logic.

2 seconds later you will be up in another thread commenting about some next sh*t and completely forget about this brotha who died.

Do i feel for his family that they lost a son/brother of course.. do I have to type RIP on a message board to show that? fu*k outta here
Typing RIP and showing respects to the family and the loss of their/our loved one is not synonymous with showing sympathy in the 21st century, but obviously ur either slow or dnt respect none of Malcolm X's family or their legacy.

How will I completely forget about this when I read it yesterday and am following this closely... gotta love an Agent's logic. Like I said show ya respects or the little of it you have left and gtfo u taking up space on the board for the people this man was f!ghting for and who respected him and his family's work and legacy....

Resurrect in Power, Brother Malcolm Shabazz
 05-10-2013, 10:05 AM         #36
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OnlyOriginality said:
What if that sheep has a big a.ss gun?
 05-10-2013, 10:11 AM         #37
OnlyOriginality 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 billieskeet said:
What if that sheep has a big a.ss gun?
Ok, so what if they have a big gun?
 05-10-2013, 10:20 AM         #38
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OnlyOriginality said:
Ok, so what if they have a big gun?
I was joking, but my point was that everyone is a threat in the right situation, no matter if you're a lion or a sheep.
 05-10-2013, 10:20 AM         #39
mastakillah21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 420Sosa said:
Typing RIP and showing respects to the family and the loss of their/our loved one is not synonymous with showing sympathy in the 21st century, but obviously ur either slow or dnt respect none of Malcolm X's family or their legacy.

How will I completely forget about this when I read it yesterday and am following this closely... gotta love an Agent's logic. Like I said show ya respects or the little of it you have left and gtfo u taking up space on the board for the people this man was f!ghting for and who respected him and his family's work and legacy....Resurrect in Power, Brother Malcolm Shabazz
I said I felt for his family, I dont need to type RIP on here to feel sympathetic.

Who this man was f!ghting for?? check out his bio... he is nothing like Malcolm X, he has brought shame to his fam and his fams legacy by being in and out of jail his whole life..... so keep it movin with ya fake a.ss

Last edited by mastakillah21; 05-10-2013 at 11:27 AM..
 05-10-2013, 10:22 AM         #40
DJ Kay Slay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rico23 said:
Is this the guy from the the thread that was made about last moth or so when someone posted a vid of him explaining how he inadvertently k!lled his grandmother?
Shabazz was highly disturbed as a child, he was schizophrenic, he wasn't out to k!ll his grandmother but liked to set sh*t on fire as a child. This eventually lead towards a fire that k!lled his grandmother aka Malcolm's wife.

That sh*t haunted him though and started to give speeches and help the community out, I never understood why people would hate on this man, when he was mentally ill and a young boy, you could tell that it made him hate himself for what had happened but I know his grandmother wouldn't have wanted him to be like that.

I'm sad that he died though, sh*t is too much like a conspiracy, he was taken by the FBI and now he's found dead in Mexico? Yeah fu*k that sh*t, there better be protest over this.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
89 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
214 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
257 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
164 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
187 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
308 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago