May 9 - Georgia student suspended after posting principalís mugshot on Instagram

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinxís Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
88 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #21
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
shouldnt of posted the picture.....deal with it fu*k boy.
 5 years ago '07        #22
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,086 | Props total: 1525 1525
she look straight to me
 5 years ago '10        #23
Cashis Clay 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 226 226
 Mr Connoisseur said:
imgine you didnt show up for a speeding ticket, and someone posted your mugshot saying you were arrested for s3xual abuse of a minor.

could you imagine trying to explain that it was just a speeding ticket to everyone you know
That's didn't happen tho lol

You can't compare s3xual abuse to a DUI
 5 years ago '12        #24
Ricky Retardo 43 heat pts43
space
space
$5,984 | Props total: 13779 13779
 sincerethought said:
hey she looks like beyonce with to me in the 2nd pic

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

so we just gonna ignore this blasphemy right here?
 5 years ago '06        #25
RAZAH CUTS 5839 heat pts5839
space
space
$54,071 | Props total: 18868 18868
He dug up some dirt that is public record, but he made the mistake of saying that it was for a DUI when it wasn't...
 5 years ago '11        #26
Sin 1263 heat pts1263 OP
space
space
$18,447 | Props total: 39329 39329
 Ricky Retardo said:
so we just gonna ignore this blasphemy right here?
i stand by what i said

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #27
Zirov 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,463 | Props total: 427 427
this seems wrong, i comprehend it was done during school hours so thats what "rules" the student broke, but yeah this teacher is fu*ked taking out their rage on the student like this, dayum...
 05-10-2013, 09:08 AM         #28
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"I didn't like, really didn't intend to defame her character," the high schooler said.
But you did. You went on a public forum speculating about something you know nothing about. And honestly, if he really wanted to know the truth, they could have looked it up. He was about to find the mugshot, but wasn't smart enough to find out what it was for. These kids try to play like they're dumb, but he knew what he was doing, he just didn't think they would get in trouble.

The student’s family is upset about the school days that he’s missed, saying that he needed that classtime to prepare for upcoming finals.
He can't prepare for finals at home? Yea, the principal caught feelings, nobody is disputing that, but if he did break school rules then he doesn't have a leg to stand on regardless if she caught feelings or not. He should've been smart enough to not to do it on school computers.

The principal does look like Beyonce without the make up and shorter hair.

dcashalston said:

Actually you can because both have ruined people's careers. Dude went after her character and honestly, she could sue for libel if she was being petty. He put up her mugshot and put on there that it was for a DUI. He had no facts to support that.
 5 years ago '04        #29
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,763 | Props total: 6171 6171
if it were true that she had a dui and he exposed it then maybe id have a lil sympathy but to do that on school comps on campus AND the fact he posted false info ... hes just an idiot
 5 years ago '13        #30
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305
Well he will learn from this sh*t.

You don't expose people especially when they got power over your a.ss.

Especially when it was a personal photograph such as a mugshot. I mean what was he thinking.

Look at Pac

Look at Malcom X

sh*t is crazy. You only expose people if you willing to take the risk. Not even a principal, or else your a.ss could get suspended.

I mean what was he thinking? That was the principal mugshot photo and he had no right to put that instagram. He deserved this suspension and just has to learn from it.
 5 years ago '04        #31
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,094 | Props total: 3914 3914
 sincerethought said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

black women always angry about some sh*t.. bi*ch you went to jail thats the real issue fu*k you gonna tell kids about obeying the law when you can't
 5 years ago '11        #32
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,407 | Props total: 3891 3891
 sincerethought said:
i stand by what i said

[pic - click to view]

They actually seem to have extremely similar facial structure. Maybe what Bey would look like if she was a principal instead. Definitely better looking that all my principals.
 05-10-2013, 11:44 AM         #33
TIP2009 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1 that's obama candyass let's make society safer without guns and ability to defend yourself,
2 he did nothing wrong, freedom of speech, and unfortunately, fu*k that pus*y bi*ch liberal a.ss defamation or character and slander of character...they're both illegal, we have this nice document called constitution of united states of america, 1st amendment says freedom of speech, 2nd says fu*k muslim monkey obama, we can carry guns, and why his muslim law means jack sh*t. article 6 says, judges are bound thereby, and must act in accordance with constitution...telling someone they can't carry a gun or arresting them for it is a violation of constitutional rights. fu*k obama fu*k his ugly a.ss wife, and fu*k dumb pus*y liberals. that teacher is a fu*king loser anyway.
 5 years ago '09        #34
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,099 | Props total: 1833 1833
 dcashalston said:

Defamation of character is defamation of character.
 05-10-2013, 12:45 PM         #35
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TIP2009 said:
1 that's obama candyass let's make society safer without guns and ability to defend yourself,
2 he did nothing wrong, freedom of speech, and unfortunately, fu*k that pus*y bi*ch liberal a.ss defamation or character and slander of character...they're both illegal, we have this nice document called constitution of united states of america, 1st amendment says freedom of speech, 2nd says fu*k muslim monkey obama, we can carry guns, and why his muslim law means jack sh*t. article 6 says, judges are bound thereby, and must act in accordance with constitution...telling someone they can't carry a gun or arresting them for it is a violation of constitutional rights. fu*k obama fu*k his ugly a.ss wife, and fu*k dumb pus*y liberals. that teacher is a fu*king loser anyway.
Actually he did do something wrong. First, he's not suspended for the mugshot, he's suspended because he used school property and resources to go on a social web site which according to the school is offense that brings on suspension.

Second, she could sue him because he put up a photo of her and claimed she did something that she did not do and did it publically, so again, he did something else wrong. Freedom of speech does not include spreading falsities about a person in a public forum. That person has the right to defend themselves and go after you legally if they feel inclined to do so.

Also if you want to talk freedom of speech don't forget:

Article 19 goes on to say that the exercise of these rights carries "special duties and responsibilities" and may "therefore be subject to certain restrictions" when necessary "[f]or respect of the rights or reputation of others" or "[f]or the protection of national security or of public order (order public), or of public health or morals".[
 5 years ago '04        #36
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,131 | Props total: 4527 4527
 matelyan said:
That bi*ch is just mad he exposed her a.ss.
He couldn't possibly have been suspended the pic. If they can't prove he did it on school pc then he should absolutely not be put out of any school days. You can post any thing your want on Facebook if it's not private and get photo was public. If the photo was michael jordon got arrested for dui then the principal wouldn't have suspended him even if it wasn't true bUt because it was her she suspends him? No needs to eat d!ck n shutup
 5 years ago '07        #37
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,600 | Props total: 913 913
 sincerethought said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

n*gga....no.
 05-10-2013, 11:18 PM         #38
recklesss 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wow I hate when you can't tell what gender someone is! Especially when their voice is iffy
 5 years ago '04        #39
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,480 | Props total: 6065 6065
 sincerethought said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
140 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
131 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
352 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy