May 9 - Georgia student suspended after posting principal’s mugshot on Instagram

most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
75 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
117 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #1
6458 pageviews
46 comments

Sin 1263 heat pts1263
space
space
$18,498 | Props total: 39411 39411
May 9 - Georgia student suspended after posting principal’s mugshot on Instagram

This Instagram was insta trouble.
A high school senior in Georgia was suspended from school after posting his principal’s mugshot on Instagram.
After learning about the incident, Principal Jamille Miller-Brown called KeAndre Varner to her office and slapped the student with a four day suspension.
“There was a violation of policy,” Miller-Brown told the New York Daily News, saying that she felt uncomfortable discussing the matter any further.
But Varner’s mother, Nakesha Thomas, believes her child was suspended for passing around false information about his principal on the popular photo sharing site.
When another user on Instagram asked why Miller-Brown was arrested, Varner guessed wrongly that it was for a DUI.
Miller-Brown wasn’t too happy about that — she says the mug was taken after she failed to show up to court for a speeding ticket.
She called the student to her office on Monday.
"And she was like, 'You said I got arrested for DUI.' And I was like, 'I think you got arrested for DUI,'" Varner told WSBTV.
Varner says that his principal even threatened to have him arrested, although Miller-Brown denies that claim.
"I didn't like, really didn't intend to defame her character," the high schooler said.
The student’s family is upset about the school days that he’s missed, saying that he needed that classtime to prepare for upcoming finals.
A school spokesperson told the Daily News that Varner wasn’t suspended for passing along misinformation.
Instead, he was being punished for becoming “belligerent” toward Miller-Brown, improper use of the school equipment, and disrupting a public school.
The school maintains that Varner used school computers to accomplish the deed — although Instagram makes it difficult to upload photos from a desktop.

“Regardless of how he uploaded the photo, he still accessed the site,” said spokesperson David Waller, adding that social media sites are supposed to be blocked on school computers.
Varner says he never went around showing other students the photo.
"I put it right on Instagram and that was it," Varner said.
After mulling over it for a while, Miller-Brown reduced the suspension from four days to two.
“When a student becomes belligerent and disrespectful, we’re all human beings and our knee-jerk reaction is to throw a book at him,” Waller said. “But after having time to think about her deicion, she decided that two days would be sufficient.”
On a mobile device? Click here to view the video.

Read more: visit this link Georgia student suspended after posting principal’s mugshot on Instagram - NY Daily News

Last edited by Sin; 05-09-2013 at 05:04 PM..

46 comments for "May 9 - Georgia student suspended after posting principal’s mugshot on Instagram"

5 years ago '04        #2
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 1910 1910
That bi*ch is just mad he exposed her a.ss.
 5 years ago '11        #3
Sin 1263 heat pts1263 OP
space
space
 Obonga said:
His principle is josh koscheck?

edit: damn that's a female.
that mug shot doenst do her justice she looks better here

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #4
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,487 | Props total: 580 580
 sincerethought said:

[pic - click to view]

bi*ch still looking like refrigerated a.ss.
 5 years ago '06        #5
LABoy83 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,934 | Props total: 1513 1513
She just mad that dude dug up some dirt on her
 5 years ago '11        #6
Sin 1263 heat pts1263 OP
space
space
 d3athb4dishonor said:
bi*ch still looking like refrigerated a.ss.
hey she looks like beyonce with to me in the 2nd pic

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #7
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9513 9513
Yo real talk back when I was in HS, I was in ISS and the security guard who monitored ISS was the son of the Vice Principal. He left for a minute and the homeboy started looking through his desk. He found these pictures of him, his dad and like 2 or 3 other dudes on a hunting trip. They were all butt a.ss nekkid with pictures of their riles in front of their junk. Also pictures of them holding a moose head like it's giving them head with their pants around their ankles. All sorts of fu*ked up sh*t.

So dude stole the pictures and made mad copies of them. A whole group of us went down to the school board building to protest. Some lawyer dude got a hold of it and was making it a legal matter. sh*t was so tight because we hated that punk a.ss security guard and his dad was a d!ck too. Come to find out, the year after I graduated he got fired and ended up as a lonely math teacher at another high school in a different district. hahahaha
 5 years ago '11        #8
Sin 1263 heat pts1263 OP
space
space
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Yo real talk back when I was in HS, I was in ISS and the security guard who monitored ISS was the son of the Vice Principal. He left for a minute and the homeboy started looking through his desk. He found these pictures of him, his dad and like 2 or 3 other dudes on a hunting trip. They were all butt a.ss nekkid with pictures of their riles in front of their junk. Also pictures of them holding a moose head like it's giving them head with their pants around their ankles. All sorts of fu*ked up sh*t.

So dude stole the pictures and made mad copies of them. A whole group of us went down to the school board building to protest. Some lawyer dude got a hold of it and was making it a legal matter. sh*t was so tight because we hated that punk a.ss security guard and his dad was a d!ck too. Come to find out, the year after I graduated he got fired and ended up as a lonely math teacher at another high school in a different district. hahahaha
who brings those type of pictures to work he deserved to be fired
 5 years ago '04        #9
space
space
 sincerethought said:
Right? We're like "That's some straight up OD homo sh*t" Nobody could figure out why he brought them to the school. But the punk a.ss security guard was fired that year and his bi*ch a.ss dad got the boot the year after. I wish I was there to see his old a.ss go though.
 5 years ago '12        #10
BangEm904 38 heat pts38
space
space
$5,816 | Props total: 6660 6660
6 in my school district
 5 years ago '05        #11
g0tt1 211 heat pts211
space
space
$8,986 | Props total: 1260 1260
Teachers and principals are pieces of sh*t too... I like the fact kids these days can see through the bullsh*t education system...
 5 years ago '04        #12
space
space

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #13
Nothavingit 53 heat pts53
space
space
$5,737 | Props total: 1136 1136
shiiiiiit she can get it.

edit
look at this fool, he know he fu*ked up I had that same look on my face everytime I got suspended from school.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Nothavingit; 05-10-2013 at 12:13 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #14
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13678 13678
 sincerethought said:
MOST IMPORTANTLY...Who takes pics like that?
 5 years ago '12        #15
bkkid92 20 heat pts20
space
space
$9,435 | Props total: 4073 4073
 Nothavingit said:
shiiiiiit she can get it.

edit
look at this fool, he know he fu*ked up I had that same look on my face everytime I got suspended from school.

[pic - click to view]

which one of you bx n*ggas is this?
 05-10-2013, 01:09 AM         #16
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BangEm904 said:
6 in my school district
fu*k man
 5 years ago '08        #17
Dunknown24 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,022 | Props total: 720 720
 sincerethought said:

[pic - click to view]

n*gga she looks worse here
 5 years ago '04        #18
turntabledj 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,569 | Props total: 69 69
6 in my cafeteria
 5 years ago '09        #19
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
$22,631 | Props total: 1808 1808
s3x ceee
 5 years ago '05        #20
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,404 | Props total: 679 679
i'd fu*k the curls out of her fro and tell no one about it
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
85 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
56 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
187 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
117 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy