Pics Of Soldiers Before, During, And After War

most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
180 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
92 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
25 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '13        #41
pierredaire 
space
space
$2,572 | Props total: 1157 1157
That 3rd pic in a casket for some
 5 years ago '12        #42
noverum 
space
space
$2,876 | Props total: 1654 1654
 PsychoCyber said:
PsychoCybernetics is aware that ones psychological state directly reflects out to influence ones physical state. PsychoCybernetics is aware of the psychological trauma these men have possibly gone through and is in hopes that they use their newfound wisdom to become constructive rather than destructive towards others.
"Newfound wisdom"? Does a r*pe victim's trauma become newfound wisdom?
These men have been subjected to extended, environmental torture. What wisdom is there to be attained in being thrown into the traumatic horrors of war; in becoming trapped in a state of perpetual violence; in having all of your senses invaded by the smells, sights and sounds of spilled blood?

We program these men to become k!lling machines, and then 'hope for the best' when they return to society without an ounce of empathy remaining within them. Hope doesn't cure sh*t; we give them medals for exhibiting the symptoms of psychopaths during war, but when they snap into an anguished frenzy on their return home, we throw them in prison as if they were vile monsters, and then mourn the poor victims of their criminal behaviour - a war hero's behaviour.

To expect them to use the experiences of war 'constructively' is to dismiss the true, universally destructive nature of war.

Last edited by noverum; 05-08-2013 at 06:45 PM..
 05-08-2013, 06:38 PM         #43
Walt Thizzney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Barnone254 said:
bi*ch shut the fu*k up
you wanna make a difference go into the STREETS.... half of America is a hood, u can do a lot of good whether it is in Harlem or some hillbilly trailer park, or if you want to k!ll a bunch of brown people with our tax dollar well u know the drill
 5 years ago '08        #44
Chedda 436 heat pts436 OP
space
space
$16,331 | Props total: 32341 32341
 Walt Thizzney said:
you wanna make a difference go into the STREETS.... half of America is a hood, u can do a lot of good whether it is in Harlem or some hillbilly trailer park, or if you want to k!ll a bunch of brown people with our tax dollar well u know the drill
These soldiers are not American. They are all British soldiers.
 5 years ago '12        #45
DreamChasers 87 heat pts87
space
space
$6,899 | Props total: 777 777
gibson the gawd
 5 years ago '13        #46
PsychoCyber 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,884 | Props total: 2028 2028
 noverum said:
"Newfound wisdom"? Does a r*pe victim's trauma become newfound wisdom?
These men have been subjected to extended, environmental torture. What wisdom is there to be attained in being thrown into the traumatic horrors of war; in becoming trapped in a state of perpetual violence; in having all of your senses invaded by the smells, sights and sounds of spilled blood?

We program these men to become k!lling machines, and then 'hope for the best' when they return to society without an ounce of empathy remaining within them. Hope doesn't cure sh*t; we give them medals for exhibiting the symptoms of a psychopath during war, but when they snap into an anguished frenzy on their return home, we throw them in prison as if they were vile monsters, and then mourn the poor victims of their criminal behaviour - a war hero's behaviour.
Wisdom: 1. the ability or result of an ability to think and act utilizing knowledge, experience, understanding, common sense, and insight. 2. accumulated knowledge, erudition, or enlightenment
These people have seen the likes of evil that no ordinary human being often has the chance to experience. They possess profound understanding of the dangers of these experiences and how wrong it is to possess these intentions. This is powerful knowledge that can help the world by spreading it. I encourage you to reread my post and understand what i was attempting to convey.
 5 years ago '07        #47
Barnone254 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,670 | Props total: 1165 1165
 Walt Thizzney said:
it aint about that. like i said both my parent served 20+ and went through the war sh*t. i don't agree with that bullsh*t, but out of respect i'll keep that to myself. thats all it about--respect. military lifestyle is some folk way of making an honest living, even if they don't know exactly what they are getting into.
 5 years ago '13        #48
space
space
 noverum said:

To expect them to use the experiences of war 'constructively' is to dismiss the true, universally destructive nature of war.
I dont believe that i understand your intention of criticizing my post. I never said that i expect them to do anything. Being hopeful that one does the right thing does not equate to expectation.
 5 years ago '07        #49
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,621 | Props total: 3263 3263
 RileyEsco said:
They definitely seen some serious sh*t. Look dead inside in those after pictures.
To be fair, Chris looks dead in the eyes in the 1st pick

Private Fraiser Pairman, 21

[pic - click to view]

War did him good
 5 years ago '12        #50
noverum 
space
space
 PsychoCyber said:
These people have seen the likes of evil that no ordinary human being often has the chance to experience. They possess profound understanding of the dangers of these experiences and how wrong it is to possess these intentions. This is powerful knowledge that can help the world by spreading it. I encourage you to reread my post and understand what i was attempting to convey.

You still don't understand. To expect them to be able to evaluate a war's experience objectively and become scholarly servants of society afterwards is to underestimate how much psychological damage we cause by sending them to battle.

They owe use little on their return home - we owe them everything for their sacrifices; but instead, we expect the near impossible from them in a.ssuming that they can simply reintegrate into society, and that they should be judged and treated as though they had never left it in the first place.

The wisdom and growth that their experiences of war can provide society exists in their pain and struggle - in their inability to be constructive on their return. What more information do you need than your own hope for them? Sane, well-adjusted men get sent to war, and on their return, you hold the hope that they might not be as destructive as the hell that they return from.
What more information do you need?

Last edited by noverum; 05-08-2013 at 07:15 PM..
 5 years ago '13        #51
space
space
 noverum said:
You still don't understand. To expect them to be able to evaluate a war's experience objectively and become scholarly servants of society afterwards is to underestimate how much psychological damage we cause by sending them to battle.

They owe use little on their return home - we owe them everything for their sacrifices; but instead, we expect the near impossible from them in a.ssuming that they can simply reintegrate into society, and that they should be judged and treated as though they had never left it in the first place.

The wisdom and growth that their experiences can provide society exists in their pain and struggle - in their inability to be constructive on their return. What more information do you need than your own hope for them? Sane, well-adjusted men get sent to war, and on their return, you hold the hope that they might not be as destructive as the hell that they return from.
I a.ssume you missed the part where I clearly stated that I expect nothing of them. You have clearly misunderstood what I was trying to convey.
 5 years ago '13        #52
space
space
 noverum said:

The wisdom and growth that their experiences of war can provide society exists in their pain and struggle - in their inability to be constructive on their return. What more information do you need than your own hope for them? Sane, well-adjusted men get sent to war, and on their return, you hold the hope that they might not be as destructive as the hell that they return from.
Your cynical nature and subtle jabs towards me is quite annoying and i have no intention of changing your mind. You are a.ssuming way too much of my expectations of these soldiers making this discussion utterly useless.
 5 years ago '12        #53
noverum 
space
space
 PsychoCyber said:
I a.ssume you missed the part where I clearly stated that I expect nothing of them. You have clearly misunderstood what I was trying to convey.
Then replace the word expect with hope; it doesn't make the slightest difference.
 5 years ago '13        #54
space
space
 noverum said:
Then replace the word expect with hope; it doesn't make the slightest difference.
Yes, there is. I encourage you to grab a dictionary and compare the two definitions. Although similar, they are simply not the same. I find nothing wrong with hoping that these soldiers will promote positivity through their gained wisdom rather than negativity. That is not to say that i expect them to go out and do public speeches regarding the topic as they have done more than enough to serve the people.
 5 years ago '13        #55
space
space
noverum: If you mistook my post as disrespect towards these soldiers, then i apologize. That was not my intention.
 5 years ago '10        #56
420Heat 8 heat pts
space
space
$8,801 | Props total: 5237 5237
ben frater is liek "all i want is sum pus*y"
 5 years ago '06        #57
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,057 | Props total: 18821 18821
alarming effects...

not surprising tho...

war is hell...

those ppl will be affected for the rest of their lives...
 05-08-2013, 09:18 PM         #58
travthescumbag 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can totally see a difference when you look at their eyes.
 5 years ago '07        #59
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 194 194
They go from docile to rugged to zombie
 5 years ago '04        #60
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 102 102
 Chedda said:
He kinda reminded me of that actor that played Jackson in the movie Saving Private Ryan.

[pic - click to view]

barry pepper... good call. he was awesome as maris in the movie "61"
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
275 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
19 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
56 comments
1 day ago