So This Guy Tore His ACL The Same Day As D. Rose??

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #101
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,299 | Props total: 25123 25123
 Bob Sacamano said:
Pretty much, and I don't get paid 10 mill a year, instead I get put outta work and stuck with huge medical debt. Sounds fun doesn't it? If it wasn't for opiates I might have tried to k!ll myself. Not really, but its crossed my mind.
Black ppl dont k!ll themselves stop it 5
 5 years ago '09        #102
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,999 | Props total: 424 424
 ggfresh said:
Sorry but Shumpert isn't the leader of that team. D.Rose expectations are much higher
expectations are higher,
output is lower

Shouldn't the disappointment be through the roof accordingly?
 05-08-2013, 04:43 PM         #103
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dray said:
Black ppl dont k!ll themselves stop it 5
Yeah, I don't either, but just tryin to make it clear this isn't sh*t im proud of its been an incredible hardship on my life so I do take it a little bit personally when people are ignorantly attacking D Rose like this. Even though his surgeon probably a bit better than mine and he damn sure get better compensation while not being able to go to work...
 5 years ago '08        #104
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
 Bob Sacamano said:
Pretty much, and I don't get paid 10 mill a year, instead I get put outta work and stuck with huge medical debt. Sounds fun doesn't it? If it wasn't for opiates I might have tried to k!ll myself. Not really, but its crossed my mind.
Lol not you and a few rose stans not named return.
 5 years ago '10        #105
TheGift 1 heat pts
space
space
$9,839 | Props total: 8186 8186
 Brooklyn Lost said:

how this isnt on the first page is beyond me

My rook

a year later. hes backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

ill never forget how happy he was to become a knick. crying when he got drafted i love this dude no homo i swear to God

My n*gga Shump! His presence has gotten stronger in the past few weeks. On offense and defense. I think Rose is making the right choice. If he doesnt feel that he can compete at his highest potential then, he should wait till hes at 100%. If he goes in now it will fu*k the chemistry up because everything will revolve around him. Yall looking at the physical aspect but, what about the mental? I can tell by just looking at him that, he's not mentally ready.
 05-08-2013, 05:32 PM         #106
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VictoryThagr8 said:
doctors also cleared gilbert arenas from acl injury. Guess what happened. He injured that sh*t again. Penny. Medically cleared but again injured it again. A mare. Again got cleared and reinjured it. Brandon Roy. Let me tell you got medically cleared and then injured his knees.

Also stop bringing up Peterson. That dude ancestors are the Cadillac of slaves. That n*gga is the lebron James of running backs.
ether

"Medically cleared" is a meaningless term, it holds no weight because a doctor cannot feel D Rose's pain. They learned some basic guidelines at med school, thats all fine, that doesn't mean that they dictate when someone else's body is ready to compete athletically at the highest level. The notion of that is laughable to me. All they can say for certain, is when it is definitely too soon to return to full activity and sports, like in the early stages of recovery but that is already obvious to the person cause they will be is constant excruciating pain hah. Like I have said, surgeons are paid to open people up, fix sh*t and sew them back up, recovery is the patient's deal entirely.

Physical therapist might have a little bit of insight, but it is always dependent on how the person feels, and they are the only one that can feel their own fu*kin knee haha, I'm done talking about this righht... now.

Last edited by Bob Sacamano; 05-08-2013 at 05:40 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #107
Jaymalls 58 heat pts58 OP
space
space
$3,932 | Props total: 364 364
 Contagioso said:
that's because his basketball IQ has rose (no pun intended )

along with JR Smith, Shump is playing ALOT smarter under Mike Woodson. better shot selection, patience, controlling his anger.. and plus, he also has to play with awareness since he's already been injured from being too reckless. he knows what that injury feels like & I'm sure he doesn't want to revisit that pain

the fact that he did that FEROCIOUS putback dunk shows he's getting more comfortable with dealing with his injury. It all has to do with his MENTAL STRENGTH. something that D Rose CLEARLY lacks.

Bob Sacamano said:

Rose Fans Are Furious Right Now... Bob butt Hurt Too!!!!
 5 years ago '13        #108
YungFranchise5 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,543 | Props total: 36 36
 spacecase said:
I just dont see how anybody can respect rose at this point... He gets away with too many Ls
  • Cheated on SATs
  • Choked away NCAA title
  • Arguably the most undeserving MVP ever
  • not playing despite months of medical clearance

If this was the other recent MVPs the world would be going crazy
One Word: Yikes
 5 years ago '04        #109
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,458 | Props total: 868 868
These Bulls fans are k!lling me in these threads

They say Rose/Bulls fans couldn't care less about how people feel about Rose yet they find themselves in every thread defending that which they say doesn't need defending

When someone brings up Adrian Peterson having the same injury, then they say its a completely different sport

When someone brings up a man that plays the same sport and was injured on the same day that has returned then his expectations aren't the same because he isn't a leader

But Peterson was a leader and came back and went off, but.....that was a different sport.....but when its the same sport AND the same day then its different expectations....but when its the same expectations the guy goes on to become MVP but that was a different sport.....

I like Rose and if he sits till next year then cool but yall are just funny, keep it up
 5 years ago '10        #110
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,538 | Props total: 5870 5870
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
More Rose posts, more

Shumpert will never see the defensive pressure or attention in a season that Rose sees in one game. Not comparable.
You can say the same thing about Rose on the defensive end. He doesn't have the same responsibility that Shump has on that end of the floor.

5 years ago '09        #111
59fifty 
space
space
$22,671 | Props total: 10143 10143
Yo I was defending rose but watching dis sh*t now , he can't be any worse than Teague n cook....and nelli should neva eva run point again...and wtf at boozer today maan
 5 years ago '07        #112
jack_napier 
space
space
$3,564 | Props total: 53 53
Rose is light-skinned that's why he ain't back yet.
 5 years ago '07        #113
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,220 | Props total: 19899 19899
 Mista Mizatti said:
These Bulls fans are k!lling me in these threads

They say Rose/Bulls fans couldn't care less about how people feel about Rose yet they find themselves in every thread defending that which they say doesn't need defending

When someone brings up Adrian Peterson having the same injury, then they say its a completely different sport

When someone brings up a man that plays the same sport and was injured on the same day that has returned then his expectations aren't the same because he isn't a leader

But Peterson was a leader and came back and went off, but.....that was a different sport.....but when its the same sport AND the same day then its different expectations....but when its the same expectations the guy goes on to become MVP but that was a different sport.....

I like Rose and if he sits till next year then cool but yall are just funny, keep it up
you have to be a retard if you think the AP defense is a legitimate one, because as we all know not everyone has APs genetics or body.
 Ant McQueen said:
You can say the same thing about Rose on the defensive end. He doesn't have the same responsibility that Shump has on that end of the floor.

Roses overall responsibility to his team is far greater than any responsbility Shump has to the knicks. is he important to the knicks? sure. but his worth doesnt come near Roses when it comes to their perspective teams.

Last edited by Ham Rove; 05-08-2013 at 07:31 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #114
Adamsville4real 
space
space
$5,916 | Props total: 504 504
 spacecase said:
I just dont see how anybody can respect rose at this point... He gets away with too many Ls
  • Cheated on SATs
  • Choked away NCAA title
  • Arguably the most undeserving MVP ever
  • not playing despite months of medical clearance

If this was the other recent MVPs the world would be going crazy

and hater of the year goes to spacecase
 5 years ago '09        #115
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,112 | Props total: 1652 1652
same person same injury??? everybody is different everybody heels the same yall make no sense
 5 years ago '10        #116
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,359 | Props total: 9612 9612
 5 years ago '09        #117
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,112 | Props total: 1652 1652
i can tore my acl and heel 4 months rather then another person 2 years everybody is different
 5 years ago '09        #118
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,652 | Props total: 2763 2763
God, y'all just will not leave him alone I am at the point where I ignore all these rumors of him coming back by Game 3, just be ready for the tip off at the end of October 2013.
 5 years ago '04        #119
GodsFavorite 101 heat pts101
space
space
space
$8,882 | Props total: 2941 2941
 Ham Rove said:
you have to be a retard if you think the AP defense is a legitimate one, because as we all know not everyone has APs genetics or body.

Roses overall responsibility to his team is far greater than any responsbility Shump has to the knicks. is he important to the knicks? sure. but his worth doesnt come near Roses when it comes to their perspective teams.
the one argument you stans haven't even tried to argue us that he doesn't have to be the man this season. they need a healthy body desperately! that's all. and he'd rather sit on the sidelines and let jimmy butler play 48 minutes a fu*king game
 5 years ago '07        #120
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,220 | Props total: 19899 19899
 GodsFavorite said:
the one argument you stans haven't even tried to argue us that he doesn't have to be the man this season. they need a healthy body desperately! that's all. and he'd rather sit on the sidelines and let jimmy butler play 48 minutes a fu*king game
You're a retard if you dont see the point of what im saying, if rose doesn't feel like hes ready to play...guess what? hes not ready, regardless of what the score is, who is and who isnt hurt or what the series is. Yeah he wont be the man, which is even more reason to not rush him out there to placate fu*kheads in the media. since we need him to be the man to get past the Heat.

but im a stan cause i use reasoning. idiots.
Home      

most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
155 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now