So This Guy Tore His ACL The Same Day As D. Rose??

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
127 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
72 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #81
DaForce13 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,640 | Props total: 436 436
 Bob Sacamano said:
I see your point, but its not a very good one, because I still can speak knowledgeably about sports injuries and the recovery process from surgery, and also state that just because Iman Shumpert is fully healthy for an ACL tear does not mean Derrick Rose or Joe Shmoe will have the same exact recovery time from an injury that occurred to that same part of the body but that could be very different specifically.

I've had doctors say I could do sh*t that I could not do. You're saying that experience is not relevant to this discussion? Dwight Howard does not even need to have surgery for a torn labrum in his shoulder, and I'm telling you that I had crippling pain from my labrum repair surgery for more than a year! That alone should dead this entire thread on principle. Do you not see how your making the exact same kind of unfair comparison? Just because the letter "ACL" are common to both injuries? 'torn labrum in shoulder' is common to both me and Dwight Howard's injuries, both sustained while playing basketball. How come he doesn't need surgery? Its the exact same injury right??

Not when you say EVERY situation is unique. Then you should edit your previous post and say that every tear is NOT unique but there are similarities across the board. Your words, not mines. If you want to preach, at least have your statement in logical formation, not negating each other.

And news flash... just because you had a sport injury, doesn't make you knowledgeable. What makes you knowledgeable is years and years of medical degree, medical research and expertise in the field, which I am sure, you are not. There are sport players who get hurt every year... so now they are expertise in sport medicine? I'm sorry lol that is laughable. We don't believe you.
 05-08-2013, 03:26 PM         #82
Contagioso 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dj ac said:
Honestly he's playing better now than b4 the injury
that's because his basketball IQ has rose (no pun intended )

along with JR Smith, Shump is playing ALOT smarter under Mike Woodson. better shot selection, patience, controlling his anger.. and plus, he also has to play with awareness since he's already been injured from being too reckless. he knows what that injury feels like & I'm sure he doesn't want to revisit that pain

the fact that he did that FEROCIOUS putback dunk shows he's getting more comfortable with dealing with his injury. It all has to do with his MENTAL STRENGTH. something that D Rose CLEARLY lacks.
 5 years ago '11        #83
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,268 | Props total: 25070 25070
This Bob guy compares himself to D.Rose every thread...
 5 years ago '04        #84
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,324 | Props total: 2729 2729
doctors also cleared gilbert arenas from acl injury. Guess what happened. He injured that sh*t again. Penny. Medically cleared but again injured it again. A mare. Again got cleared and reinjured it. Brandon Roy. Let me tell you got medically cleared and then injured his knees.

Also stop bringing up Peterson. That dude ancestors are the Cadillac of slaves. That n*gga is the lebron James of running backs.
 05-08-2013, 03:30 PM         #85
eddieopelousas 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ggfresh said:
Sorry but Shumpert isn't the leader of that team. D.Rose expectations are much higher
leader or not, playing ball is all the same. thats just an excuse. i understand if he's scared, just come out and say it.
 5 years ago '04        #86
hedake 14 heat pts14
space
space
space
$5,623 | Props total: 9925 9925
 ggfresh said:
Sorry but Shumpert isn't the leader of that team. D.Rose expectations are much higher
exactly. so he need to be on the court.
 5 years ago '12        #87
Slam 2 Point Oh 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,040 | Props total: 494 494
 Brooklyn Lost said:

how this isnt on the first page is beyond me

My rook

a year later. hes backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

ill never forget how happy he was to become a knick. crying when he got drafted i love this dude no homo i swear to God
I feel the same way bruh Shump Da God!!!
 05-08-2013, 03:34 PM         #88
Ya'll Fags 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VictoryThagr8 said:
doctors also cleared gilbert arenas from acl injury. Guess what happened. He injured that sh*t again. Penny. Medically cleared but again injured it again. A mare. Again got cleared and reinjured it. Brandon Roy. Let me tell you got medically cleared and then injured his knees.

Also stop bringing up Peterson. That dude ancestors are the Cadillac of slaves. That n*gga is the lebron James of running backs.
But D. Rose is way better than LeBron James
 5 years ago '07        #89
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,767 | Props total: 14586 14586
one is a superstar and the franchise player of a team
 5 years ago '04        #90
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,024 | Props total: 6088 6088
This dude in here bob got more injuries than Oden
 5 years ago '05        #91
dagame04 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,392 | Props total: 238 238
2 totally different athletes. Everyones anatomy is different. No such thing as same ACL tear. And 2 totally different situations Shumpert is a role player Rose is a All Star starting point guard.
 5 years ago '11        #92
Irishman08 
space
space
$564 | Props total: 6 6
D. rose deserve to get sh*tted on by the media and need to get bi*ch slapped by the mamba saying come back you bi*ch a.ss panzy
 5 years ago '07        #93
balla9969 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,877 | Props total: 704 704
If you are a all star player wouldn't you want to come back and help your team even if its for limited mins? I mean if he was going to play he should have came back towards the end of the season to get his legs back, I wouldn't want him to come back in the middle of a playoffs series with the heat. He should just say hey im done till next season instead of saying maybe.
 5 years ago '08        #94
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
Lol how long as it been again?
 05-08-2013, 04:12 PM         #95
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dray said:
This Bob guy compares himself to D.Rose every thread...
Someone who actually knows a thing or two needs to correct the ignorant masses. You actually think D Rose is a pus*y, or what is your point here? Are you at all familiar with that dude? Aint no bi*ch in him... maybe you should consider the possibility that his knee isn't 100% and hes not trying to come back in the midde of the playoffs at 85% and possibly risk re-injury that could end his career...

He might even be more like 95% I don't know, I just know that I defer to the patient, not the doctor, when it comes to readiness, cause thats just how it fu*kin works.

P.S. Celtics fan by the way for kids claiming bias

Last edited by Bob Sacamano; 05-08-2013 at 04:34 PM..
 05-08-2013, 04:14 PM         #96
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YoungRay20 said:
Lol how long as it been again?
1 year, very standard for major surgery, it sounds like a long time to those who haven't been through it, and Adrian Peterson is a freak of nature who just made ignorant people even stupider...
 5 years ago '06        #97
Down-N-H-Town 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,628 | Props total: 601 601
 ThaShark316 said:
Cold signature minus the stars
 5 years ago '08        #98
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
 Bob Sacamano said:
1 year, very standard for major surgery, it sounds like a long time to those who haven't been through it, and Adrian Peterson is a freak of nature who just made ignorant people even stupider...
Although I can't stand Rose stans. He's got to come back when he's ready.

I think fans are either being obnoxious or impatient.
 05-08-2013, 04:24 PM         #99
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YoungRay20 said:
Although I can't stand Rose stans. He's got to come back when he's ready.

I think fans are either being obnoxious or impatient.
Referring to me? Is my Celtics avi not clear enough? Hah, you are right though, obnoxious, impatient or both. I understand the impatience entirely too. But you can't rush sh*t like this.
 05-08-2013, 04:26 PM         #100
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoLedge18720 said:
This dude in here bob got more injuries than Oden
Pretty much, and I don't get paid 10 mill a year, instead I get put outta work and stuck with huge medical debt. Sounds fun doesn't it? If it wasn't for opiates I might have tried to k!ll myself. Not really, but its crossed my mind.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
92 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy