So This Guy Tore His ACL The Same Day As D. Rose??

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
105 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-08-2013, 11:34 AM         #61
TimmyGee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fras1788 said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #62
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,324 | Props total: 424 424
Shump the man

and he land on the bad leg after the dunk

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by rdrake; 05-08-2013 at 12:07 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #63
OG Perez 16 heat pts16
space
space
$42,532 | Props total: 10871 10871
 Chief Dee said:
You dumbass, Rose has played in the past with bum ankles, back problems, groin problems, etc. Played in games in the past he should not have been in. Coming back in October versus May doesn't mean you aren't tough, it just means you postponed. You dumbass outtertown middle of nowhere hicks forget the numerous injuries he's had and the times he's played with them. He earned the equity to take a break just off the strength of injuries he's already played with. Do you watch his career extensively? The answer is no. Dude don't have the prove sh*t to outtertown peons like you who only watch his national games.
shut the fu*k already. have u not realized nobody has ever given one single fu*k about ur opinions fu*kin f*ggot. die
 5 years ago '05        #64
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,456 | Props total: 7101 7101
All these people in here defending their little brother Rose, just know that half of us wouldn't even be mentioning it if that f*ggot would just come out and say "I'm out for the playoffs" instead of every other game saying "Oh yeah I might be back"

He's acting like bi*ch a.ss Dwight Howard. It is SO incredibly easy to k!ll speculation, but neither of these two idiots know how to do it. And then they bi*ch about when people continue to bring it up. I was fan of Rose but lost all respect for him over these past few months. Hope that f*ggot never gets a ring, same with Dwight. Only two players in the league that I hope never get a ring.
 5 years ago '11        #65
Jaymalls 58 heat pts58 OP
space
space
$3,933 | Props total: 366 366
 Fras1788 said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #66
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,902 | Props total: 1213 1213
bulls fans are the biggest clowns
 5 years ago '07        #67
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Bouncer said:
bulls fans are the biggest clowns
 5 years ago '04        #68
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,070 | Props total: 6115 6115
Its obvious that now with rose its all mental. Dudes just scared to play because he thinks he will get hurt again. That is not the mindset u need when coming back from an injury because when u are tentative or compensate thats how u get hurt
 5 years ago '05        #69
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 5 years ago '05        #70
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
Cool story..

On a serious note, he's been playing since Jan, and just NOW, having these types of dunks.. Maybe Rose was right sitting out.
 05-08-2013, 01:29 PM         #71
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Knew this was coming. Every tear is different. Recovery time is different for every body, but most importantly, every tear is different, some are much more severe than others.

Avery Bradley came back from a torn labrum in his shoulder like 6 months after surgery. I've had 3 labrum repair surgeries, and my most recent one the sh*t was torn in like 3 places, basically tattered, and there is no way I could have even considered playing basketball any time before the 1 year mark...

Dwight has a torn labrum and supposedly doesn't even need surgery. Get it???

I'm tempted to keep repeating this post so people get it through there heads.

Last edited by Bob Sacamano; 05-08-2013 at 01:39 PM..
 05-08-2013, 01:49 PM         #72
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Another way to think about it, I have a broken leg right now. Technically, I broke the same exact bone as Kevin Ware did. Does that mean that I have the same exact injury as Kevin Ware? fu*k no...

He had emergency surgery where they had to stick a metal rod through the middle of the two displaced pieces of leg bone, and he probably won't walk normally for a year. I just have a non-displaced stress fracture and have to be on crutches for 2 months but no cast, no brace, no surgery...

I should be the resident MD on this board cause some or maybe most of y'all have obviously never had serious sports injuries.

Last edited by Bob Sacamano; 05-08-2013 at 01:54 PM..
 05-08-2013, 02:21 PM         #73
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fras1788 said:
Cool story.
[pic - click to view]

Hes been medically cleared for months
So whoever that dumbass doctor was that thinks he has the power to "clear" someone, they can say definitively that Rose didn't have severe pain and/or instability in his knee when he was practicing a week or two ago? Or wasn't aching when he woke up in the morning or tried to sleep at night for that matter? (that is hypothetical, I don't know Rose personally but I've been through this process, and pain lingers for wayy longer than most docs say it will) How exactly can he know that? No one can know except the person who occupies that fu*king body! The owner of that reconstructed knee is the only one who knows what the fu*k it feels like when he jumps, lands, cuts etc. There are very general time guidelines with surgery recovery that vary greatly from person to person and specific injury to specific injury.

Last edited by Bob Sacamano; 05-08-2013 at 02:24 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #74
Jaymalls 58 heat pts58 OP
space
space
$3,933 | Props total: 366 366
 Bob Sacamano said:
Another way to think about it, I have a broken leg right now. Technically, I broke the same exact bone as Kevin Ware did. Does that mean that I have the same exact injury as Kevin Ware? fu*k no...

He had emergency surgery where they had to stick a metal rod through the middle of the two displaced pieces of leg bone, and he probably won't walk normally for a year. I just have a non-displaced stress fracture and have to be on crutches for 2 months but no cast, no brace, no surgery...

I should be the resident MD on this board cause some or maybe most of y'all have obviously never had serious sports injuries.
You sound like you need more calcium bruh... JK!
FuQ ya "Boxden MD Certificate" while we're at it though! You can keep coming up with these nonsensical theories and excuse for this mental midget, but your only fooling ya self fuq boi!
[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

05-08-2013, 02:40 PM         #75
Ya'll Fags 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn Bulls fans.... You don't HAVE to defend this kind of behavior.

When somebody says something bad about D. Rose, pretend they're saying it about LeBron James. Your reaction should be consistent.
 05-08-2013, 02:44 PM         #76
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jaymalls said:
You sound like you need more calcium bruh... JK!
FuQ ya "Boxden MD Certificate" while we're at it though! You can keep coming up with these nonsensical theories and excuse for this mental midget, but your only fooling ya self fuq boi!
[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Yeah, sad part is a drink sooo much milk, pretty fu*ked...

Nonsensical huh? Nothing about this is theoretical, I've been through this type of sh*t, you haven't. Thats not a fu*kin theory smart guy its life experience.
 5 years ago '07        #77
DaForce13 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,643 | Props total: 437 437
 Bob Sacamano said:
Knew this was coming. Every tear is different. Recovery time is different for every body, but most importantly, every tear is different, some are much more severe than others.

Avery Bradley came back from a torn labrum in his shoulder like 6 months after surgery. I've had 3 labrum repair surgeries, and my most recent one the sh*t was torn in like 3 places, basically tattered, and there is no way I could have even considered playing basketball any time before the 1 year mark...

Dwight has a torn labrum and supposedly doesn't even need surgery. Get it???

I'm tempted to keep repeating this post so people get it through there heads.
 Bob Sacamano said:
Yeah, sad part is a drink sooo much milk, pretty fu*ked...

Nonsensical huh? Nothing about this is theoretical, I've been through this type of sh*t, you haven't. Thats not a fu*kin theory smart guy its life experience.

That, in itself is contradictory.

Yes everyone one is different but don't come posting some sh*t that happened to you as experience when everyone is different. It's illogical to say every tear is different and then say you have experience pertaining to this subject.

Secondly, if medical doctors have cleared him, physically, he is able to play. Now, I don't knock him for mentally not being ready but physically, the man can play. So, the reason for him not playing is mental, which is he should see a psychologist doctor about cause he should be out on that floor playing.
 05-08-2013, 03:02 PM         #78
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaForce13 said:
That, in itself is contradictory.

Yes everyone one is different but don't come posting some sh*t that happened to you as experience when everyone is different. It's illogical to say every tear is different and then say you have experience pertaining to this subject.

Secondly, if medical doctors have cleared him, physically, he is able to play. Now, I don't knock him for mentally not being ready but physically, the man can play. So, the reason for him not playing is mental, which is he should see a psychologist doctor about cause he should be out on that floor playing.
I see your point, but its not a very good one, because I still can speak knowledgeably about sports injuries and the recovery process from surgery, and also state that just because Iman Shumpert is fully healthy for an ACL tear does not mean Derrick Rose or Joe Shmoe will have the same exact recovery time from an injury that occurred to that same part of the body but that could be very different specifically.

I've had doctors say I could do sh*t that I could not do. You're saying that experience is not relevant to this discussion? Dwight Howard does not even need to have surgery for a torn labrum in his shoulder, and I'm telling you that I had crippling pain from my labrum repair surgery for more than a year! That alone should dead this entire thread on principle. Do you not see how your making the exact same kind of unfair comparison? Just because the letter "ACL" are common to both injuries? 'torn labrum in shoulder' is common to both me and Dwight Howard's injuries, both sustained while playing basketball. How come he doesn't need surgery? Its the exact same injury right??

Last edited by Bob Sacamano; 05-08-2013 at 03:11 PM..
 05-08-2013, 03:03 PM         #79
Kitsch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '04        #80
djinferno 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 34 34
comparing injuries now
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
139 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
142 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago