YouTube To Charge For Watching Videos

most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
28 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
67 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '04        #61
BunDLeZ 
space
space
$3,242 | Props total: 1 1
Vimeo>YouTube
 5 years ago '04        #62
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,224 | Props total: 2222 2222
People will just make the same content as the ones you'll have to pay for, for free and get paid from the regular advertisers. While the pay for channels will lose viewers.

And if it's a show or cartoon or whatever, people will just find another way to get it for free.
 5 years ago '05        #63
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,511 | Props total: 4426 4426
FUCCCCKKK!!!

I'mma rip all the Spongebob, Dora, Mickey Mouse, sh*t I can right now... That's the only things to get these kids to shut up.
 5 years ago '09        #64
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
 conscious thug said:
If they're introducing this program, they're most definitely cutting a check to the channels that are participating.
would be the right thing to do but i doubt it
 5 years ago '10        #65
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
 conscious thug said:
download the firefox addon "Downloadhelper". Then go to the actual youtube page (not an embedded one from a forum or facebook) and then when you click on that tab on your browser it'll have the options for various qualities, including the highest quality they uploaded, whether it's 720 or 1080.
This is the best addon EVER. I've been using that for god knows how long and been ripping high quality videos since. It also works on a good portion of the most popular websites as well

mm1000 said:
Are you all that dumb, or did you just not read past the first sentence?

They are charging in exchange to not have to watch advertisements. This is very legit, and they won't lose a single customer over it. Why? Because everyone is already watching the ads, and people like me that don't give a fu(k about $2 a month will gladly pay that to not have to wait through those stupid ads before getting to the video you want to watch. Think about how many ads you watch per month before a youtube video starts, and then consider if $2 if worth getting back that time.
I forgot they even had advertisements. I haven't seen a single ad in years due to adblock addons for firefox and chrome.
 5 years ago '11        #66
whouthinkitis 18 heat pts18
space
space
$8,860 | Props total: 1474 1474
 Darkdrone said:
One thing the MP3 era has taught us and will continue to do so, is if you charge something on the internet best believe people will avoid it and find an alternative. Charge a buck for a song and someone will post the song free of charge.
 T2THEONE said:
I agree, I see the only way this working is they offer much much more content in the paid service.
 RokkyRok said:
Bye YouTube.
^^^^^
 5 years ago '11        #67
xo xo xo 85 heat pts85
space
space
space
$5,426 | Props total: 433 433
Youtube is popular so I don't see people having a problem with paying $2 dollars a month. S/N: Does anyone know how to get around the "blocked it in your country on copyright grounds"???
 5 years ago '12        #68
DreamChasers 87 heat pts87
space
space
$6,899 | Props total: 777 777
 WalmartRollback said:
This is the best addon EVER. I've been using that for god knows how long and been ripping high quality videos since. It also works on a good portion of the most popular websites as well

I forgot they even had advertisements. I haven't seen a single ad in years due to adblock addons for firefox and chrome.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
120 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Death of Barry Sherman (Apotex founder) and his wife, December 15, 2017
21 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
22 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy